23 Sept 2014

Fame

So Hi guys so for this I decided to do something different 

I'm gonna say somethings about me so for starters 
my name is Ina 

I know I'm not pretty but except me as I am
I come from Slovenia  
Im 13 years old 
My birthday is on 26th of october 
My parents are divorced 
I live with my mom 
I have a step mom and a little step sister And she's 4 her birthday is on 27th of august 
My mom and I left my dad when I was 7 but I still see him every week 
I have a cat named Edo 
I'm a belieber and a Selenator= Jelenator 
I'm not a hater 
I love you guys and 
If you guys want updates on the stories and my life add me on snapchat: ina-bow 
I will talk about posts and talk about the sequal yes there will be a sequal and what's gonna happen. 

And I'll probbly update on friday

Sorry love you guys 

No h8

7 comments:

  1. You are so beautiful omg I love u ina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol I thought I was the only 13 year-old




    Wait how long have u been writing here

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok so lemme get this straight why are u so perfect

    HATE
    HATE
    HATE



    I'm badass
    Lmaoooooooooooo
    I love u ina
    Your the best
    I just wanted the longest comment
    So imma stop now

    ReplyDelete
  4. JELENA IS BACK LIKE YEESSSSSS JELENA IS THE BAE JELENATOR FOR LIFE

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.