28 Sept 2014

Fame 38

Hi girls so I know you haven't all commented 15 times but still you did 11 in like 10 hours so thank you
😟😟😟😟😟😟😟😟😟😟😟😟😟😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😕😕😕😕😕😕😕😕😕😕😕😕😕😕

25th if february 
4.40 am

My phone buzzed saying I have to wake up I groaned and straddled justins so I could reach my phone . He was the last one to get in bed so he was sleeping on the side my phone was on. I reached my phone and pressed OK. Why do I have to leave this erly my flight was at 5.40 so an hour and I have to say by to Jeremy I said by to kids before they went to sleep. I kept my possision  on Justin and just looked at him for a while he's so pretty I know girls don't say that to guys but he is and he's sexy and hot and cute but that's Yummy cute for you. I leaned down and kissed him lightly he didn't kiss me back cause he was still asleep so I kissed him harder than before and I felt some movement on his lips so I pulled back. His hands moved to my hips but I think he was still asleep. I kissed down his jaw line lighty and than his lips but in the bittle of the kiss his lips moved with mine. After a few seconds I moved my hand to his  cheek. We kissed for a few minutes and than I pulled away. 

Jb: that was a nice way to wake up. 

His eyes closed and he smiled at me I just giggled and kissed his cheek. 

Yn: Justin I have to get to the airport 

Jb : m-hm get dressed 

Yn: your my ride but I can still cal a cab 

Jb: no i'll drive you get dressed I'll just put on a shirt and sweats. 

Yn: ok you have like 5 minutes I'm bot gonna put any make up so I'll be quick

Justin just nodded probbably back asleep 

I kissed his cheek and junped off of him

Yn: love you 

He just slept

I got dressed in this 


I didn't feel like putting any make up on so I slipped my glasses on not wanting to put contact lenses in. I forgot to put out my hoodie so I'm gonna ask Justin  and  I hope he'll give me a snap back . 

I got dressed and shook Justin lightly

Yn; justin baby wake up or at least say by to me and i'll call a cab. 

He rolled on his stomach. I shied and hit his butt lightly abd he groaned

yn: justin 

Jb : yeah I'm up 

Yn: can I ask you for a favor? 

I asked as he got up. 

Jb : sure what? 

He sat on the bed rubbing his eyes

Yn: can I borrow a hoodie of yours I forgot to take mine out 

Jb:  sure baby 

He stood up and kissed me 

Yn; how are you not sold in boxsers 

Jb : I'm always hot and you know it 

He laughed and kissed my shoulder. 

He reached in his suitcase and took a hoodie out

Jb: here 

Yn; thank you baby 

Jb: welcome babe 

He kissed my cheek I went to brush my teeth as quietly as I could  and he joined me in a few minutes dressed and a beanie over his head. 

He kissed my cheek and I smiled at him  the. Finished brushing my teeth went back to our room and took everything I needed my phone my phone charger I went downstairs put my toothbrush in my suitcase. I waited for Justin abd in a few minutes he came downstairs. 

Jb: ready? 

Yn: yeah but I kinda wanted to say by to your dad 

Jb; sure I have to wake him up anyway he's asleep on the couch. 

Ge woke up Jeremy and they walked to me.

Jy: yn it was nice to meet you it's a shame you got to leave 

Yn: nice to meet you too, I hope to see you soon 

Jb: I'll see you at Justin's birthday party 

Yn: sure thing 

We hugged 

Jy: by  have a safe flight 

Yn: thank you by

Me and Justin walked out of the door. 

--------

We arrived at the airport we went to the private lane for private jets Justin and I held hends. 

We arrived in the private jet he went onside with me 

Yn: hi tom

Tom was the pilot 

T: hey yn , hi justin 

Jb: hi 

T: you both going? 

Jb: no I'm just saying by to my lady 

T: ok I'll leave you alone just knock when your ready 

Yn; sure 

He left and I tured to Justin and hugged him 
 
Yn; i'll see you tonight ir tomorrow ok? 

Jb ; call me when you land 

Yn: ok and same goes for you don't call me during the day spend time with you r family and call me when you land even if it's like one am but call me so I know your safe. 

Jb: ok but i'll sebd you a few texts ok? 

Yn: fine 

He kissed me and I kissed back he deepened the kiss and pulled his arms around me hugging me again 

Jb: I love you 

Yn: I love you too 

Jb: by 

Yn: by
 He left the plane I knocked ib the door and tom said we're gonna go 

We took of I wrote a song that's been on my mind for a week and I finally had time to write it than I snuggled in justin's hoodie lied down and fell asleep for the next 4 hour flight

😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏
 So gere you go surprise!!!!! 

15+ comments probbably update next Friday 

Love you guys 

Add me on snapchat: ina-bow 

nd also I don't wanna be just calling you guys or girls what can I call you conment love you   




 
 





 












12 comments:

  1. Omg I am so sorry I ever doubted u I was the one who said that I would stop reading I feel bad please forgive me

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you so much and Ikr Justin is always hot

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love u so much when Brianna called me I ran to her house

    ReplyDelete
  4. NOO yn don't leave the bae he's too sexy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yn I don't like seeing you sad don't leave Justin you will be miserable without him

      Oh yeah I forgot she isn't real

      Delete
  5. I wish that I was yn I mean like she got some last chapter and then she had a sexy make out session this chapter like can I be her

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yn is your name smart face love u jada and I love u too ina

      Delete
  6. You had me soooo giddy when mentioned Justin's boxer I thought for sure jerry would come out but he didn't boooo aww well last chapter was enough

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol u were always the thirsty one jazzy

      Lol jazzy like jazzy Bieber aww ur lucky

      Delete
  7. Me too I'm so sorry ina

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.