30 Jan 2014

Fame...10


Hi so if you guys have any ideas comment them.
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<


C&R&JB: (Y/N) What's wrong?!?! 

(Y/N): T-This... 

I looked at them

(Y/N): That's me.

C&R: Yey I remember you.

(Y/N): I can't believe I met you before !

R: Yeah! So cool!

C: Photo time! Justin get the phone.

We took a picture and posted it on instagram :

 Back with baby  friends #reunion #justfoundout :)

For a coulpe of hours we talked and than we decided to play truth or dare.

(Y/N): Ok butsy truth or dare.

R: Truth

(Y/N): Pussy

R: I don't have it!

we all laughed 

(Y/N): Ok fine! Um... shit this is hard... ok it's gonna be boring but ok... when did you have your first kiss?

R: I was 13.

(Y/N): Ok.

Ryan spinned the bottle and it landed on Justin.

R: What man?

JB: I'm not a pussy so dare!

R: Ok I dare you to have 10 minutes in heaven with (Y/N)

JB: Glad to. You up fore it babe?

YN: No I don't wanna make out with my boyfriend.

I said in a sarcasm-ish tone. They all laughed at me and Justin stood up and so did I.
We went to my bedroom and Ryan and Chaz locked the door.

C: It's just make out no sex. After 10 minutes you better have clothes on and we'll let you out.

(Y/N): Ok now leave please.

They left locked the door and I looked at Justin who had a smirk on his face.

(Y/N): Oh my god they are so dumb! 

JB: Yeah... now kissing time

Justin walked over to me cupped my face with his hands and kissed me.  We were making out for 4 minutes and than Justin sat on the bed and pulled me on his lap my knees on each side of his waist. His arms were on my back and mine were in his hair. After a few minutes the door flew open but we kept kissing.

R: Hey guys the t- OH MY EYES MY EYES!!! 

He puled out faces apart and we walked downstairs. 

Justin spinned the bottle and it landed on me.

JB: Ok truth or dare.

(Y/N): Ok I'm a girl and first I gotta say truth.

JB: Why are girls such... scary cats

(Y/N): Well I'm a girl so...

JB: Ok....so.... what do you like about me?

(Y/N): Do you want to go to sleep cause I'll talk all night.

JB: Aww... make it shorter.

(Y/N): Ok, smile, eyes, face, voice, personality, that you care about people's feelings,that you love your fans and everything.

Justin blushed.

(Y/N); Aw bibs is blushing.

JB: No I'm not.... fine I am.

I spinned the bottle and it landed on chaz.

C: Dare!

(Y/N): Ok... you have to take off your shirt and be in one of my tight shirts on all night. Oh and I can take a picture we all can and post it.

JB: Oho ho! My baby knows what to do.

Chaz and I went to my room I got him a top that was big enough to 'fit' him I took a picture and posted it on Twitter and Instagram :

Having fun with my boys... he s a female in a male's body but not even close to being a cute female. :)

In a couple of minutes I got a lot of likes.

We played for a wile.

(Y/N): Ok Justin truth or dare?

JB: Truth.

(Y/N): Ok. What weel you do when I go on tour?

JB: I'll miss you.

I blushed.

(Y/N); Aw.. but not that.

JB: I'll go to the studio I just wrote a new song I need to recorded.

(Y/N): What's the song about?

JB: I answered enough.

I stuck my tongue out at him.

JB: Ok Ryan Truth or dare?

R: Truth 

JB: Hm... had you had sex?

R: No

C: Ha- ha- ha 

JB: You have?

C: Yeah I have a girlfriend and we had sex.

R: Wow dude! What's it like?

C: Oh -

(Y/N): Ok! I'm going to the bathroom so you guys can have your guy talk.

JB: Thanks baby.

(Y/N): Welcome.

I went to the bathroom and did my thing. I walked downstairs and joined them.

R: Ok (Y/N) truth or dare?

(Y/N): Truth.

R: Have you had sex?

(Y/N): Yes.

I was kidding and It was worth it they're faces were like they have seen a monster.

R: Really?

(Y/N): Oh my god *i laughed* you should have seen your faces I'm kidding I hadn't had sex.

R: Oh you little bitch!-

JB: HEY SHE ISN'T A BITCH!

(Y/N): Thank you baby. 

I kissed his cheek. And than his lips.

C: Stop kissing.

(Y/N): It was just a KISS.

R: OMG The whole day this Prince song is in my head like some voice in my head:
You don't have to be beautiful to turn me on
I just need your body, baby, from dusk till dawn
You don't need experience to turn me out
You just leave it all up to me, I'm gonna show you what it's all about

He sang and failed badly we all looked him weird.


R: Oh HA-HA Rayan's weird.

(Y/N): Dude you are so funny.

R: Oh I'm funny when I sing but when you two do it it's ok.

JB: Yeah but we sound good.

R: She does, you don't your like a girl.

(Y/N): HEY HE'S NOT A GIRL HE'S VOICE IS LIKE A MILLION TIMES BETTER AND NOW HE HAS A DEEPER VOICE.

JB: Thank you baby and Ryan fuck you.

They argued for like 5 minutes.

(Y/N): Ok now stop hug it out and be brothers or bro's or dud's of whatever you call each oder.

They laughed and hugged.


(Y/N): Ok so Chaz truth or dare.

C: Dare

(Y/N): Sing one of my songs. Oh and dance to them.

Justin and Ryan started laughing before he even started singing.

C: I'm feeling sexy and free

Like glitter's raining on me
You're like a shot of pure gold
I think I'm bout to explode
I can taste the tension like a cloud of smoke in the air
Now I'm breathing like I'm running cause you're taking me there
Don't you know...you spin me out of control
Ooh ooh ooh ooh
We can do this all night
Turn this love skin tight
Baby come on baby
Ooh ooh ooh ooh
Booming like a bass drum
Sparking
up a rhythm
Baby, come on!
Ooh ooh ooh ooh


 

C: Ok Justin truth or dare?

JB: Dare.

C: Ok You have to do the best lines that (Y/N) did in the descendants movie and act the way she did.

JB: Ok:  Dad? My fucking dad is here! *trying to sound drunk*

We all laughed at him and he did too just laughing at himself. God I love him. Wait what ?! No, no I love his smile that's what it is yeah that's it.

Is it?

JB: Oh Oh and that one...  I have gotten my act together. I was

                   just drinking. I've been doing really
                   well, but nobody ever seems to notice
                   my grades are better.. and how did it go next.


(Y/N): ... and how I was in that stupid play you guys didn't bother
                   to see. Do you even remember the name
of it?That's what I thought. So what if I got drunk on the ONE night you happened to drop in? So the fuck what?
  


R: You stil remember?

(Y/N): WOuld you forget the movie you did wit George Clooney ?

JB: She has a point though .

R: When we get together it'S always so funny and cool.

JB: That's how I got my eight pack.

We laughed again.

(Y/N): It's always a good time.

JB&R&C: Yeah it is. And we don't even have to try.

(Y/N): We don't even have to try it's always a good time... oooooo oooh.

I sang and stood up ran to my music room and started writing.

I saw the guys behind me.

(Y/N): I have a little part of my song for Owl city.

R: WHAT? YOUR-


<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

COMMENT! <3

4 comments:

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.