19 Jan 2014

Fame...7

HI  so you guys are so good you comment and even if it's a one comment it makes my day it makes me smile so I decided to post a chapter I was feeling down and now I'm smiling so thank you really.

4 comments ???


BY

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

JB: Cause....

JB: Cause I'm gonna kiss you and than I'm gonna have a little lipstick on my lips and I'm gonna kiss every little inch of your face and you're gonna be red but around your lips is gonna be a big red spot.

(Y/N): Horny much?

I laughed 

JB: You make me feel that way.

I just laughed and looked on stage. Miley walked on stage and said.

MC: Hi everybody!! How is it going here in Vegas? This category is so exciting because you can only be new once, and I'm happy to present this award to some people who are new and talented all of this artist reached number one on billboard chart and earned top five album on Billboard 200.

Big Sean... Foster the people... (Y/N) (YLN)... Scotty Mcrearry.... Wiz Khalifa

JB: You 

(Y/N): Wiz Khalifa

MC: Allright and the Billboard award goes to....

She opened the envelope


MC: ...(Y/N) (YLN)!



My jaw dropped a bit and I stood up I hugged everyone and went on stage I hugged Miley and she handed me my award MY AWARD MY!! -fangirling

(Y/N): Wow... Ok I can't believe I beat all of these guys like Big Sean or Wiz Khalifa I mean come on people...So...am... First I wanna think Scooter than you for finding me signing me screaming at me when I need to be screamed at or sometimes for no reason but  you are the best you look out for me  thank you so so so much for that.. wow I'm shaking.. I wanna think my fans and my Crew , God, my family and friends, my mom I love you so much I wish you would sit there with me for me to hug you I miss you and my uncle when I was little I was always singing and he would tell me to shut up because I would never stop and now he can Just turn off the radio proved you wrong and  again my fans you are the most important thing to me..again thank you so so so so much love you god bless !

 We walked to backstage I took a couple of pictures with my award and than went to my seat.
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< AT MY PLACE>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

So I got home like 20 minutes ago Justin texted me 15 minutes ago not to change haha he's strange but he's cute.

I drenk some water and I heard the bell ring.

I went to answer the door and Justin walked in.

JB: Babyyyyyy!

(Y/N): Jaaaaaaay!

we walked to the living room.

JB: That's all I get?! Just Jay?!

(Y/N): Fine.

I kissed him on the lips very quickly.

(Y/N): Better?

JB: No...

(Y/N): Too bad... See I didn't change and I still have my lipstick on.

JB: I see that... you look so hot

(Y/N): Stop lying

JB: What it's true...

(Y/N): Yeah right... What do you wanna do babe?

JB: This...

Justin said while taking a step further and he did like a step in 5 minutes. I was annoyed now so I stepped a step closer and another until our chest met.

(Y/N): What?

JB: This

Justin leaned down to me and our lips touched and fireworks and everything exploded. This kiss turned in a make out session and Justin picked me up by my waist and my legs wrapped around his waist and he pushed us against the wall and we kept kissing. We looked at each oder cause we were out of breath. I started laughing.

JB: What?

(Y/N): You have lipstick on your lips

JB: I'm a girl 

He said in a girly voice.

(Y/N): Ok I'm not a lesbian so no kissing for you.

JB: Shit !  I'm a man!

He said in a man voice.

(Y/N): Oh ok than...

I kissed him and he kissed back like the same second. We were making out for half an hour.

(Y/N): Did you know you came here at 11 and now its 11.35 and we said hello and had 2 second conversation.

JB: Wow than we have a make out record.

Me and Justin laughed.

(Y/N): So why did I have to stay in this dress?

JB: Your butt looks so good in it and you look hot in it and because I can stare at you and I don't have to worry that cameras will get me.

Justin stared at me and he's mouth open and he was drooling a bit.

(Y/N): Wow do I look that good.

I giggled 

JB:Yeah

(Y/N): Okay? I'm gonna go take a shower. 

JB: What? No!

(Y/N): Why not?

JB: You won't wear that hot dress.

(Y/N): I will wear it on just a boring day maybe

JB: Tomorrow?

(Y/N): No... One day I promise.

JB: Ok but could you wear it when you get out of the shower?

(Y/N): No... But you can come in to my closed and pick out what I should wear when I come from the shower.

JB: Yey! Woohoo!! Aha-aha-aha!

He did a happy dance and shuffled and like jumped around like 5 year old kid on christmas.

JB: Anything really?!

(Y/N): Yeah just not a dress some thing I can sleep in.

JB: Deal!

We went to my closed and I showed him where everything was and I went to take a shower. While I was under the shover I was thinking what Justin picked out for me. I stepped out of the shower wrapped a towel around my body and I went to my bed and saw Justin laying on my bed and he looked at me.

(Y/N): What are you drooling over? 

JB: You.

(Y/N): Okay?... Now stop it's creepy!

I covered myself with the blanked. 

JB: No! 

Justin whined he stood up and took the blanked off of me.

(Y/N): Why not? 

I whined back

JB: You look too hot.

(Y/N): How can I look hot if I'm naked 

JB: What your naked really?

Justin acted dumb.

(Y/N):Yeah really.

JB: I think your lying.

(Y/N): I'm not.

Ok now we both acted dumb.

JB: Let's check.

Justin moved one of his hands to the top of my hand which was at the top of the towel he
gave me an evil smirk. When the towel was just about to reveal my breast i pulled the 
towel up. And giggled.

(Y/N): Nope 

JB: Come on! 

Justin whined again.

(Y/N): What did you pick out for me?

JB: In a second just wait.

(Y/N): What.

Justin was looking at my lips. He leaned in and kissed me I kissed back and this kiss turned in to make out session. We ended up on the bed with Justin on top of me. My hands went around Justin's neck and I played with his hair and his hands went around my waist. He started kissing my neck and I moaned a little he started sucking on it a biting it a little and that caused me to moan louder. His lips met mine again. Justin rolled us over so now I was on top. I kissed his neck and he moaned I kissed his jaw line I went to his neck again I kissed him on a part of his neck that I haven't before and that was his sweet spot and he moaned louder, he started breathing heavy. He rolled us over again and he kissed me and he went to my neck. I moaned a few times and than he found my sweet spot... man!  I gave him a hint to role us over and he got it We made out for 3 more minutes and than I stopped kissing him and I caught my breath. My lips still on his.

(Y/N): What did U pick out for me?

JB: So I found this...
-----------------------------------------------

4 comments for next one??????????????







4 comments:

  1. i can't get enough of your story!! i just love it! UPDATE!!!! :-))

    ReplyDelete
  2. really good i like your story, but you can't always leave us hanging! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. please update ASAP!

    ReplyDelete
  4. AMAZING!! i can't wait for the next chapter please update!

    PS: please update MORE OFTEN and make LONGER chapters because i love your story ;-)

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.