25 Jan 2014

Beneath Your Beautiful: 37: Promise Me.

Hey guys! So this is the end of this story(I know sad!) but I will be starting a new story so don't worry! It's in process as we speak(;
But I have a few questions regarding my new story! Okay maybe only one or two questions but yeah...

What should (YN) be like? (carefree, sassy, outgoing, shy, etc.)
When should the story start? Like should they meet in 2012 or 2013 or what do you think?

Tell me in the comments below and I'll be sure to read them(:
Sorry if this is a weird way to end a story but I didn't know how to go on! Here you go(:

Chapter 37:

December 25th, 2012


I woke up and rubbed my eyes. I was in a big empty bed, covered in a humongous blanket. Harry had already left last night to be with his adoptive parents for the rest of the holidays. I’d see him later anyways.

I yawned and stretched my arms above my head; I’d gotten a lot of much needed sleep, because this time Justin fell asleep with Jazzy and Jaxon in his arms in a different room.

“(YN)! (YN)!” Jaxon came running in my room as fast as lightning. I laughed as he grabbed my legs and excitedly smiled up at me. I picked him up in my arms and smiled at him.

“Jaxon! Are you ready to open presents and see what Santa got you?” I asked as we walked out of the room.

He nodded happily and we walked downstairs together. We ran into Justin holding Jazzy and walking out of his room too. I just gave him a weak smile and we all walked into the living room where Justin’s step-mom and dad waited anxiously.

“Alright, now let’s open presents!” Erin said as she passed them out to everyone.

It seemed like I was the adult with the most gifts, and they were all from Justin. He sure liked to spoil me, even when we weren’t together. I only got him three things… but one of them counted as like 20 so I beat him any day.

“(YN),” Justin stopped me from opening up the one I had in my hands first, “Open that one up last.”

I shrugged and moved on to open up the other ones. I got lots of things and random clothes but I was mostly excited to open up the last one. Justin was weird, but he had a pretty good taste in clothes. No jewelry yet though, so I was expecting that for the last one.

Justin handed me the small box and I tore off the wrapping paper. Justin hadn’t opened his presents yet because I told him not to until I was done. There were two boxes and Justin directed me to open a certain one first. Damn, so demanding. I opened up the first one which was also the smaller one and there was a ring. It was simple, but it was one of the most breath-taking pieces of jewelry I’d been given. I parted my lips when I took hold of it but no words escaped.

“Do you like it?” Justin asked. He moved to sit next to me and looked over my shoulder. He broke into a low whisper so that I was the only one who could hear what he was saying. “It’s a promise ring. I want you to promise that no matter what we’ve been through or go through, you’ll stay by my side. I know we aren’t together right now but I really want to be with you and all so I got you this.”

I looked into his eyes and bit my lip. This was, this was amazing. One of the best gifts I’d received, that’s for sure. “Justin, I promise.”

I wrapped my arms around his neck and he held me for a few seconds before he pushed me back somewhat. “You still have one left.”

That was right, I had one left. It was a larger box so I knew that it contained something other than jewelry, so I thought. I opened the top of the box to reveal another little smaller box on top of a book. It was a larger book, more of a scrapbook than anything. I let Justin hold the smaller box while I took out the book and began flipping through the pages. I couldn’t believe anything I saw… Justin really put this together?

“These are all pictures of when Charlie was still with us. I took most of the pictures off of your phone and formed it into a little scrapbook, for you to keep.”

I was holding back tears as I flipped through each of the pages. I even laughed a little when I came across some funny pictures. So many memories in such little time that she was alive. I-I loved it. I loved her. But most of all, I still loved him.

Justin turned to me and opened up the small box to reveal a necklace. I figured it was jewelry, but it wasn’t just any jewelry, it was even better. It was a locket hanging from a golden chain, and inside the locket was a picture of me and Justin and Charlotte. I breathed out and Justin immediately helped me put it on. I looked down at it as it hung on my chest and I looked up at Justin who had the biggest smile on his face.

“Justin I love you.” I said as I wrapped my arms around his neck.

“I love you too, (YN).”

“Now open your presents.” I said as I pulled away.

He opened up the first too which I picked out myself and he seemed pretty happy with. I got him a pair of customized supras, knowing that he’s absolutely obsessed with those shoes. I also got him a watch, because I knew he needed a new one of those too.

The last present was just a slim box because it wasn’t very big as an object. Justin gave me a funny look and slid the box open, revealing two fake plane tickets and a note. He looked at the plane tickets and laughed.

“Are these fake?”

“Yeah but- just read the note!” I blushed.

He unfolded the note and began reading it. My handwriting wasn’t too great but at least he could understand it.

Justin,

Yes, the plane tickets are fake… but the trip is real. I know that we both wanted to go to NYC for New Years, but we cancelled our trip just a few days ago. Well, I got us another one because I want to spend New Year’s with you. I guess I don’t want to spend just New Years with you, I’d actually be pretty happy so spend the rest of my life with you. I’d like to give it a go again, if you want to.

Justin looked up at me and smiled widely, from ear to ear. He looked to his dad and then back to me quickly, I could tell that he was definitely happy yet again.Jeremy took pictures while Justin and I finally reunited like I’d been yearning to do this whole time.

“Does this mean that you’ll- we’re- I’m-“

“My boyfriend? Yes, yes it does.” I laughed.

I hugged Justin and he willingly hugged me back. I kissed him over and over again, not forgetting the feeling each time. I missed everything about it so much. I posted a picture on Instagram that Jeremy tookof when Justin was putting the promise ring on my finger saying: No, I’m not getting proposed too, but I ended up making a promise. I love you @justinbieber. I was glad to be back like this, it hurt not to.





Check out my new post!

http://flirtyjbieber.blogspot.com/2014/01/new-story.html

4 comments:

  1. Yn should be carefree and outgoing, and they should meet in 2013! Thanks for the story ana!! Sad that this story is ending but happy cause there's gonna be a new one

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great ending.<3
    And about the other story,I think (y/n) should be carefree and outgoing and they should meet in 2013.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I believe that they should meet in 2013 and she should be carefree and outgoing AND SHY!!! :)))

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think (Y/N) should be sweet, caring, chill, intelligent, beautiful, carefree, charismatic, and outgoing

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.