19 Jan 2014

Beneath Your Beautiful: 36: Christmas Eve.

Sorry I haven't made a post in a while but I've been with my friends a lot and I have finals coming up next week. I know you guys get pissed at me for not posting and trust me I'm really sorry but it's hard for me. I'll post very often right after finals but I'm so stressed and stuff):
So I know this schedule thing isn't working so well but I try and that counts right? A lot of people who wrote fan fiction post maybe once every two weeks and I try to post every day. Give me some credit for trying/: anyways, after finals and everything's settled down, I'll be posting on a regular schedule. I know I say that all of the time but this time I have nothing going on after this!(:
Btw don't forget this story's almost over..): one more chapter and then a new story's coming your way!(:
9 Comments for more?

Chapter 36:

December 24th, 2012

8:00am

 

“KNOCK-KNOCK! (YN) are you awake-“

My eyes shot over to the door where Pattie barged in. I smiled at her; she had a coffee mug in her hands and she was still dressed in her PJ’s with her hair tied up in a floppy bun. She stared in awe that we were actually up.

“Oh, did I interrupt something?” she asked as she awkwardly looked away.

“No, we were just talking.” Justin laughed.

“Did you guys sleep?”

I shook my head and Pattie rolled her eyes, “You two are crazy. Anyways, I’ll be downstairs.”

I laughed and turned back to look at Justin. We had stayed up all night talking, just talking. We hadn’t even cuddled, we just talked. I thought that maybe Justin would try to put his arm around me at least but, he respected my wishes and didn’t.

“It’s already 8.” Justin looked at his phone in amazement. “We’ve been up talking for like 12 hours.”

I looked into his eyes, “Is that a bad thing?”

“Of course not, I was enjoying it.”

I smiled slightly and laid my head back down on my pillow. I wasn’t tired, I was just thinking. Justin and I had talked about so many random things, none of them being about us. Well that was after we talked about Charlotte and my nightmare. It was nice to just have someone to talk to; not talking about sex or money or love, just life.

I let it soak in that I was in fact friends with Justin again. We were talking and bonding and it was all just so different…

“I think I’m gonna take a quick shower.” I said as I stood up and stretched my arms.

Justin nodded and fiddled around on his phone. Igrabbed a towel from the closet outside of the bathroom and ran a shower. I undressed myself and wrapped up in a towel while I waited for the water to warm up. I was standing by waiting when I heard a knock on the door. I cracked the door open to see Justin, slightly smiling.

“Can I help you?” I giggled.

“Yeah I need my toothbrush.” He smiled.

I opened the door for him and he shut it behind him so that no one else would come in. Although it was a large bathroom, I seemed to end up right next to Justin while he reached for his toothbrush. I wasn’t feeling awkward around him, being in a towel and everything, but it was just the fact that I missed his touch. He always left a tingling sensation every time our skin met and I hadn’t felt it in what seemed like forever.

When he turned to leave after grabbing his necessities, I grabbed his arm and stopped him. His skin was cold, very cold. My hand felt tingly just at the touch.

“You can brush your teeth in here, Justin.”

 

*Justin’s POV*

 

(YN) left the room to take a shower and I couldn’t hide my smile any longer. I was finally talking to her again; we were finally in the same damn room again! God, I missed her so much. But this time, I wasn’t going to be a douche and fuck things up, I was going to make it right.

Last night seemed to fly by, literally. We stayed up all night talking, which was probably my favorite thing to do. We didn’t talk about us or anything like that for that matter, just about life. I loved the way her face lit up when I said something funny, I missed seeing that. I didn’t bother to touch her; I didn’t want to upset her by moving into anything. I was trying to be as cautious as possible to not mess it all up and throw away the biggest part of my life.

“Oh shit.” I said as I shot out of bed. I ran to the bathroom but (YN) had already started her shower. Do I knock? What if she doesn’t want me in there? I just needed to grab my toothbrush, I forgot to before she got in the shower. I sucked it up and knocked on the door. We were dating for 8 and a half months, this shouldn’t be a big deal.

“Can I help you?” She answered the door with a giggle. I saw that she had already undressed and was in a towel.

“Yeah, I need my toothbrush.” I smiled.

She opened the door wider and I walked in, shutting it behind me. She was still waiting for the water to turn hot. Somehow, it seemed like I was following her around the bathroom, but I was trying my best not to. I reached the sink and grabbed my toothbrush, floss, and toothpaste. Before I could reach the door, (YN) grabbed my arm and stopped me. I turned around and looked into her eyes. Her warm touch left a tingling, burning sensation on my skin.

“You can brush your teeth in here, Justin.” She smiled.

I smiled back and set my stuff back on the counter. I could see that this relationship was definitely developing slowly but surely. I was glad, very glad. I stared in the mirror and brushed my teeth as (YN) dropped her towel and stepped in the shower. Damn, I missed that body more than I realized. I hadn’t seen her naked since forever ago. I tried my best not to stare through the glass shower but it was kinda hard not to, I gotta admit that. I continued to brush my teeth and I tried my best to look anywhere but at her.

“Justin, I know you’re trying not to stare at me,” (YN) laughed, “I don’t care.”

Damn, I’d been caught. I spit out the tooth paste and washed out my mouth quickly before heading out of the bathroom. I waved bye to (YN) and went back to her room. Harry was just pulling a shirt over his head. He slept in a different room last night, probably because we were up all night talking. I just waved and gave him a slight smile. Our relationship wasn’t that great at the moment… He didn’t like me very much at all.

“Listen, you and I both know (YN) still loves you so I’m just gonna say this now,” Harry spoke up, “If you break her heart again, I will find you, and I will beat your ass.”

Harry left the room without any further words and I shrugged. I wasn’t afraid of him, but I was afraid of (YN)’s dad, that guy was scary as fuck.

 

*Your POV*

 

I got out of the shower and just threw on a pair of sweatpants and a big t-shirt for now. I went downstairs to find everyone anxiously waiting for me to get there. I guess I was holding everyone back, my bad. We were opening presents tonight with his mom’s side and tomorrow morning with his dad. Two Christmases was going to be fun, I even bought the little ones presents.And of course, I couldn’t resist buying Justin a few things, one of them being pretty big if you ask me. And it wasn’t an object either.

I sat next to Harry and we watched all the kids and everyone else open their presents. I gave Harry his and when he opened it, I was sure that he was surprised.

“I know it’s not much, but I dug this up and I thought that you might like it.” I said as he opened it. By the smile on his face, I could tell that he fell in love with it.

“I-I can’t believe you found this. I love it.”

It was a picture of our mom holding Harry in her arms when he was first born. Seeing he never even knew our mom, let alone meet her, he loved it. I was so happy that he was happy. After a while when everyone was content with their gifts and everything, Pattie approached me and Justin. Justin was sitting on the ground playing with one of his cousins.

“What did you guys get each other?” she asked us.

“We aren’t opening each other’s gifts until tomorrow.” Justin answered.

I smiled and Pattie rolled her eyes and walked away laughing. I loved my second mom, she was the best actually. I got her some jewelry and other little things that she loved too; I guess I was just good at getting people gifts.

5 comments:

  1. Aah you're amazing.<3 :*

    ReplyDelete
  2. amazing!!!! ♥ ♥ ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMB!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Post really fast!!!!!!!
    Plz! Thanks!
    Love yea!

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.