20 Jan 2014

Fame 8


Hey hope you like this chapter. My mom is taking away my computer I'll try to sneak some of the chapters so you guys can read :) OK LOVE YOU SO MUCH THANK YOU YO MAKE ME SMILE :-D hope you like it.
--------------------------------------------

I was waiting for ellen to announced me.

E: This girl is one of the biggest teenage singers and actresses she has almost finished her world tour and has sold over 64.000 copies of her album called ' TOGETHER' please welcome my very beautiful friend (Y/N) (YLN)!

I stepped out and screams filed the room at the back round my song was playing and I hugged Ellen and set down, we waited for the screams turned down witch was after 5 minutes ellen spoke.

E: Hi (Y/N) how are you

(Y/N): I'm great you?

E: Good, so you won a Billboard award yesterday?

(Y/N); Yeah I still can't believe I beat Big shean.

E: Well you sold over 60.000 million copies of your album so...

(Y/N): It's 64.000 actually.

I smiled

E:  Wow that's a lot! So I need to ask what's going on with you and Justin Bieber.

Everyone woho-ed and aw-ed. And I saw a picture of me and him where he was kissing my cheek that was yesterday.

(Y/N): Aw that's a good picture oh wait that was yesterday !

E: Yeah I know it was and don't try to change a subject.

(Y/N): Ow man! So me and Justin, We are very close friends, we are spending a lot of time together and he's like my big brother so... yeah that's it.

E: Ok I think you are hiding something  but I'll let it go. So I have to ask if you're just friends explain this picture to me...  he posted a picture of you on Instagram and It seems like it was taken In your bedroom.. explain that!

Ellen sait like showin off a bit and a picture of me from yesterday.

(Y/N): Well... um... you....see..

Oh my god stop panicking and answer the question.

(Y/N): I went to take a shower in the mean time Justin was snooping around my dressing room and I dared him to find something to wear for me and he found this stuff my friends got me before I was signed and that's about it.

E: Ok but... what was he doing at your house.

(Y/N):  We went to my house after the Boards and we were like having fun I didn't wanna stay in my dress and I changed in what Justin picked out.

E: Justin was seen leaving your place an hour ago but none of your friends were seen.

(Y/N) : Justin fell asleep on my couch and everyone else went home  in the morning at like 1 a.m.

E: Ok so what about your tour.

(Y/N): I still have New York and UK and  here left about 5 concerts. I'm taking a break now and than the rest.

E: Ok so your gonna preform later and your birthday is coming up but Justin's in a month so what will he do? 

(Y/N): I don't know we haven't talked about that but I don't thing he's the kind of person for the big parties.

E: Well you should know he's your boyfriend.

I sighed

(Y/N): He's not my boyfriend 

E: How about valentines day what'll you two do together 

(Y/N): I don't know what he'll do but I'll stay home with friends.

E: Oh okk you two have a good time than. So thank you for coming and se you in a minute.

(Y/N): Thank you for having me.

E: Ok we'll take a break and than (Y/N) will preform her new song.

...-...-....

E: Here is her new album called so far is perfect she has sold over 75 million copies and you're all going home with a CD and please welcome (Y/N) (YLN) with her new single Fix a heart it came out today make sure you buy it on I tunes .Fix a heart

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< HOME>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

When I got home Justin was sitting on the couch. He didn't notice me so I walked to his stopped behind  the couch  and I putted my hands on his eyes.

JB: Hm... who is that

(Y/N): I don't know.

JB: Would this person kiss me maybe?

(Y/N): No... 

JB: How about make out with me?

(Y/N): Hm... maybe.

Justin let his head fall back and I leaned down to kiss him. I gave him a peck.

JB: Hey! You said no kiss but make out.

(Y/N): Can I come on the couch?

JB: Well duh!

I walked around the couch and set on Justin's lap and kissed him. This kiss lasted a couple of minutes and than It turned to a make out session. In a couple minutes we pulled away in a need for air. 

JB: Wow 

(Y/N): My words exactly.

JB: I could do it forever if I didn't need this stupid air.

(Y/N): So true

JB: What if we just to this until tonight and Just eat no talking and bathroom if we need it but just kissing and when we need a break a little cuddle.

(Y/N): Fine but why until tonight?

JB: Guess who is coming to your place ?

(Y/N): I don't know but I wanna know this people I don't want strangers in my house you know.

JB: Yeah I know but Ry and Chaz are coming!

(Y/N): Yey! I miss them

JB: We're gonna have flash back hour?

(Y/N): What's that?

JB: They're gonna bring school and kindergarden photos. But they went to school and kg (kindergarden) together so...

(Y/N): Ok I think I have some of that.

JB: Can't wait to look but now less talking more kissing.

And he smiled. He leaned in but I stopped him.

(Y/N): Justin I have to tell you something....

________________________________________________________________________

Cliffy... 
Comment!








































5 comments:

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.