26 Jan 2014

Fame...9


Hello so I wanna thank you guys for leaving comments it makes my day and thank you for reading I hope you like this chapter Love you!!

?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

(Y/N): Justin I have to tell you something....

Justin had a confused and worried look on his face

JB: Baby what's wrong? Did I do something.

(Y/N): No nothing you did It's just that... I have to go back on tour.

JB: O... Right I forgot. But we could make it work how long are you going for?

(Y/N): Like two to three months

JB: When are you going?

(Y/N): 10th of March.

JB: Ok I'll come vist you.

(Y/N): You are so sweet.

JB: Oh I know

I laughed

(Y/N): I just have London and  New York.

JB: Great not far.

(Y/N): I know. Hey did I tell you I'm writing  a song for Owl city and a movie  with Kelly  Osbourne.

JB: Wow great what's the name of the song?

(Y/N): I don't know Scooter just told me that they asked.

JB: Good and what's the name of the movie?

(Y/N): So Undercover

JB: Sexy are you the lead roll?

(Y/N): Yupsy 

JB: Ok now less talking more kissing we have time till 6 pm

(Y/N): That's 4 hours 

JB: Yes 

And he leaned in and we made out and cuddled until 5 and than we went to eat I changed in this http://www.polyvore.com/ikea/set?id=174917898 and than the bell rang.

Bing Bong !

I gave Justin a kiss and than let Chaz and Ryan in.they don't  know we're together yet.  We all hugged and we went to the living room. 

R: So... what's up with you two you are acting strange.

JB: I have a girlfriend that's all.

(Y/N): Oh yeah and I have a boyfriend.

C: Cool what are they like?

JB: Well she is very pretty, hot, sexy, body like a bomb. / i saw chaz and ryan do boobs wit hands and Justin laughed and nodded and than they did the butt and he nodded too/

I smacked Justin's arm. He looked at me like WTF ?!

(Y/N): You can't talk about a girl like that it seems like you just like her for the big boobs and ass.

JB: No but they pointed it out.

(Y/N): Whatever 

JB: Ok she has a smile that is like a million dollars and her eyes are like... the sea with the sky with no that's not good enough her eyes I could look at them like more than forever. Perfect.

C&R: Aw Bieber is in love.

JB: Shut up

C: Ok so (Y/N) what's your guy like.

(Y/N): Ok he has a perfect smile and eyes like Justin said but he has like brown eyes but I could look at them forever and he's perfect.

R: Does he have abs.

(Y/N): Yeah he does.

C: But not like our friend bieber he has the best six- packs.

(Y/N): My guy has eight- pack not six-pack.

R: Wow you have seen him shirtless did you two have sex?

(Y/N): WHAT?! What kind of a question is that?!

C: Oh you did!

(Y/N): No we didn't! 

R: How come you know he has an eight-pack?

(Y/N): I just know ok but we didn't have sex!

JB: Ok enough.

C: Ok names?

JB: My girlfriend's name is (Y/N).

R&C: Oh my god! It's just like your name!

They pointed at me.

(Y/N): Oh my god they are so stupid.

I whispered to Justin.

C: And your guy.

(Y/N): Justin

R&C: Cool we would love to meet them.

JB&(Y/N): OH MY GOD! ARE YOU TWO SO STUPID! We're dating!


(Y/N): Get it?

R&C: OH MY GOD YOU TWO ????!

JB&(Y/N): FINALLY!

(Y/N): Ok we've been dating for about a week and now past the topic and get those pitcures out.

R: Ok Biebs we'll talk about this later.

(Y/N): Ok Ry tell me about you KG.

R: Ok me and Chaz were in kindergarden together, me and justin met in school so oh yeah we had a friend she was a girl and we met at a park but she had to leave in like a week I don't remember her name C do you remember her name?

C: Nope but I know we would draw together and played a lot of games but than she had to move.

(Y/N): Show the girl !

Ryan shoved me the girl! Oh my god!

(Y/N): O my god!

My eyes were wide!

C&R&JB: (Y/N) What's wrong?!?! 

(Y/N): T-This....


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok comment what or who  do you think it is?














4 comments:

  1. Omg please update asap !!! Its wonderful :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. ASSSSSSAAAAAPPPP

    ReplyDelete
  3. ASAP LOVE IT SO MUCH please post as son as you can :*

    ReplyDelete
  4. To inka I am a young writer who would love to apply to write stories for this site. I have work with Anna K and she recommend I see you to apply . As a belieber I can come up with great stories you will love. I have many ideas for stories and I am very punctual I can write every night. Please contact me on kik as briannaob or email me at Brianna.OBrady@gmail.com. I am a huge fan of your writing and I hope we can talk soon bye

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.