8 Jan 2014

Beneath Your Beautiful: 34: Be Alright.

Guys I really appreciate the comments(: I like really love them. I'll come I. And when I see that someone takes the time to comments just something simple I smile(: and when you guys take the time to actually write feedback out, I LOVE IT! You guys are amazing. Sadly to say... This story will be ending in a few short chapters. I've decided to cut it short so that I can take a week or so break and I can also work on a new story. I'm gonna take a poll right now...

You guys all remember my story Found right? I'm sure you do(; and if you don't go read it! But anyways, I said that I was gonna do a sequel and I just might depending on what you guys wants.

Comment Found Sequel if you want Found

Comment New Story if you want a New Story

Comment Beneath Your Beautiful Sequel if you want more of this later

Comment One Shots if you want me to do some cool one shots for a while

NOW GOOOOOO!


*BTW this chapter has lots of POV so watch for that(:*


Chapter 34:

December 15th, 2012

8:06am


*Justin’s POV*

 

I woke up with a pounding in my head and my body ached. Damn, I must have been pretty messed up last night. My muscles killed with every move I made. I sat up and immediately felt nauseas. Before I could think, I was sitting on the floor beside the toilet in my bathroom, throwing up quite a few times. I loved drinking to get my mind off of things, but the next morning is what sucked. At least it helped me lose the thought of Charlotte.

I wiped my mouth with a towel and brushed my teeth well. I found myself taking a quick shower and throwing on some sweats and a t-shirt before I headed downstairs. I wondered how I’d even made it to my room in the first place. But most of all, I wondered where my girlfriend was. Usually she was making breakfast or sitting in the living room, but as I toured my house, she was nowhere in sight.

“I suppose you’re looking for (YN).”

I saw Fredo pass me and enter the kitchen. He opened the fridge and poured himself a glass of milk. I sat down at the island and rubbed my temples, stressed out that I couldn’t find her anywhere.

“Where is she bro?” I asked.

He stood on the other side of the island from me, watching me carefully and shaking his head in what seemed like disappointment. I gave him a curious look and he breathed deeply in.

“I got pretty fucked up last night too Justin, but you- you need to stop. I’ve even began to notice it, you’re constantly drinking and its okay once in a while but you need to slow it down. You’re losing everyone,man.”

“What are you talking about?”

“You know what I’m talking about. Or maybe you don’t. I know that you are mourning Charlotte and all, but things will get better, I promise. You just need to figure your life out with (YN).”

Fredo began to walk away back to the guest room he was staying in. As I followed him like a lost puppy, I realized Ari, Ali, Za and Twist weren’t here anymore either. Jeez, did everyone honestly leave me like Fredo said?

“I haven’t really lost everyone, and me and (YN) are fine-“

“No you’re not!” Fredo turned around and yelled at me. I could tell that I had gotten him angry now, and I didn’t care for this mood. “Look around you! No one stayed last night but me! Doesn’t that tell you something Justin? Nobody wanted to be with you because you’ve turned into such a dick! They all left! And (YN), she was the first to leave.”

“(YN) would never leave me-“

Fredo started packing up his stuff. Now he was leaving me too. “Well she’s gone, and she’s not coming back that’s for sure. Last night, I watched her break down right in front of me all because you chose alcohol over her. She begged you to stop, for the sake of your relationship and you threw it all away for another shot.”

My heart dropped in my chest once I came to realization. She really left me. She was gone. And she wasn’t coming back anytime soon, because I was the reason she left.

Fredo stood up with his bag and his shoes already on. I moved away from the door way so that he could leave but before he left he stared me in the eye and took a deep breath. “You really fucked up this time.”

He shook his head while walking towards the front door. I got angered and ran after him, screaming at him.

“Yeah w-well I don’t need you! Any of you! Go fuck yourselves!”

 

*No One’s POV*

 

Justin angrily pounded his fists in the walls of his bedroom. He breathed hard, taking all of his emotions out on himself. He ended up falling to his knees beside his bed and breaking down in tears. He couldn’t hold it back anymore; he couldn’t be the strong Justin everyone had always known. Not only had he lost Charlotte, but he lost his friends and the love of his life.

As his eyes swelled up, he looked around the room, finding things out of order. All of (YN)’s jewelry and clothes were left on the ground in a pile. She left everything he’d ever given her, from clothes to jewelry to pictures. Even the picture of them together that was placed on the nightstand was turned facedown.

Just five minutes away in a hotel sat (YN) tossing and turning in a lonely bed. She’d never spent a night without Justin right beside her; this was a completely different atmosphere. Ari was eventually woken up to blood curdling screams. She ran to (YN) and shook her violently awake. (YN) shot up with sweat and tears pouring down her face.

“Shh,” Ari comforted her, “It was all just a nightmare.”

She sobbed quietly in Ari’s arms for only a few minutes before a knock on the door interrupted them. Ari shot up and opened the door willingly to Fredo who walked in and set his stuff down.

“Hey babe,” he embraced Ari tightly before turning to (YN), “Hey you, how are you holding up?”

(YN) pulled her knees into her chest and pulled the blanket back over her shivering body. “Not so good.”

Fredo turned to Ari and sighed before turning back to (YN), “Justin just needs to find himself before anything. I talked to him about it and he was pretty upset, I’m just hoping that it helped him realize what the hell is wrong with him.”

(YN) smiled slightly at Fredo’s words and laid back down in her bed. She took up such little room as she curled up into a ball. She knew that eventually she’d have to face Justin at Christmas, but she decided to hold everything off with him until then.

 

*Your POV*

 

I laid in that hotel bed for hours after waking up. Fredo and Ari offered to take me out to breakfast with them, but I refused. After they came back anyways, Ari was flying home and so was Fredo. I’d decided to go back to my dad’s until the 23rd when I left for Canada. I dreaded the idea of seeing Justin; I was so pissed at him. I checked my phone and he’d tried calling a few times but that’s it.

I packed up my stuff and got ready to leave the hotel. I was just going to leave before they got back to save myself the pain from them giving their apologies.

When I knocked on the door of my dad’s house, he opened it with a calm smile placed on his face. I smiled and held back the tears from my eyes. He obviously knew what had happened and yet he didn’t bother to say anything. He just let me in and I immediately disappeared to my room. Nothing had been touched since the last time I was here. As I fell in my bed, every memory rushed back into my tiny little head.

I thought about the very first night I snuck out to get away, and the night Justin snuck in to be with me. God, I hated him so much. He made me fall for him so hard that I wasn’t sure if I’d be able to pick myself up after last night. I loved that boy more than anything in the world and he couldn’t even realize that. He was my world, literally.

“Knock-knock.” My dad said as he opened up the door.

I sat up and looked to see him leaning against the doorway smiling at me. “Usually people knock before they come in.” I joked.

He smirked and sighed, “Listen kid, if you need anything I’m here, you know that right?”

I nodded and tried to cheer myself up with little jokes. “Great, because I need you to knock some sense into my ex-boyfriend Justin.”

My dad’s face lit up and he stood up straight. “Really? I’d be glad to, is he still across the street, I’ll go over there now-“

“Dad! I was joking!” I laughed.

“Oh, well that’s a disappointment.”

I rolled my eyes and fell back into my bed as my dad left. At least he could get me to laugh in times like these because I was definitely not okay. I had no idea if I’d ever be able to come to terms with Justin again, and it hurt knowing so.

 

*Justin’s POV*

 

“You did what!?” I screamed into the phone.

“Justin, stop acting like this.” My mom groaned over the phone.

“Mom there’s no way in HELL I’ll be able to spend 4whole days with her in the same damn house as me. She- she hates me.”

“Justin maybe it’ll be good for the both of you. She doesn’t hate you, she’s just confused-“

“But she’s rejected all contact with me and I have no clue where she is.”

“Just listen to me Justin, (YN) loves you more than anything in the world and we both know that. She just needs you to show her that you love her that much back.”

I sighed and said goodbye to my mom before ending the call. Great, now my family was against me. This Christmas was going to be just amazing, note the sarcasm in my voice.

Even with (YN) not answering my calls, I was still worried. I knew that she was rejecting them on purpose but the only thing I longed to know is if she was okay and somewhere safe.

I grabbed my phone and shoved it in my pocket before I headed outside and ran across the street without being noticed. I clicked the button on the gate in front of (YN)’s house and I got a reply after some time.

“What do you need Justin?” (YN)’s stepmom cheerily asked.

“Is (YN) there? Can I see her?” I asked as I sucked in a sharp painful breath.

Without any notice the gates creaked open and I slipped through before they began to shut. I was still getting used to those God damn things.

I approached the door and before I could even knock the door flew open. (YN)’s dad was standing before me and he didn’t exactly look happy. I kept my distance and tried to explain things.

“Listen Matt, I know I messed things up but I’m here to fix them.” I simply said.

“(YN)’s not here right now Justin-“

“Dad who are you-“

(YN) stood at the top of the stairs with her mouth wide open. Her wet hair fell on her shoulders and she was dressed in a large t-shirt that I recognized as mine. I smiled just at the thought of her and the sight of her but my smile quickly disappeared when she began to walk backwards, slowly away from me.

“(YN)!” I yelled after her as I ran inside and climbed the stairs. I just made it to her door before it was slammed shut in my face. I pounded my fist at her door once but it was no use. She’d locked it right away so she obviously didn’t want me near her.

I looked to her dad for answers when he appeared behind me but he said nothing for a minute. After some time he moved back towards the stairs and only looked back once. “Listen, if she doesn’t want you here, I can’t make her open her door, just remember that.”

I accepted his statement and leaned against her door for a few minutes, just listening for something. I heard nothing but silence for a while and then finally, I heard her slide down the door slowly, sobbing. My chest hurt bad, hearing her quiet cries of hurt through the door.

“P-Please leave J-Justin.” I heard her quietly say.

I began to accept the fact that she didn’t want me there, but I didn’t want to leave just yet. This wasn’t over until I had her back in my arms every night for the rest of our lives. I slid down her door and sat leaning against it with my knees pulled into my chest, resting my arms on them. I did the only thing that I knew could make her smile and calm me down.

Across the ocean, across the sea, starting to forget the way you look at me now. Over the mountains, across the sky, need to see your face and need to look in your eyes.”




---



DONT FORGET TO VOTE OKAY? OKAY! ALSO GIVE ME IDEAS GOR STORYS TOO I LIKE THAT

34 comments:

  1. Great chapter ana.!! I think the BYB sequel will be great

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved this chapter..:) <3 and yeah I want Found Sequel,I've been waiting for that for a long time..:D

    ReplyDelete
  3. New Story! I just want a story where Justin is famous and all and he falls in love with (YN) which is a normal girl, and they met in a funny place or original place, not in a concert, M&G, and so on...I love you, btw<3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YEAH! I TOTALLY LOVE THIS<333333

      Delete
    2. I really like this, too! It would also be amazing that (YN) had like 16 years old but a very mature and down to earth girl, as well as beautiful... And that made Justin crazy! Lovef the idea

      Delete
    3. In love with this idea

      Delete
  4. Yeah, a new story would be a great start for this 2014! definitely

    ReplyDelete
  5. ana i love your stories but i would like to read a NEW STORY :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. please make a new story!!!!!! wohooooo

    ReplyDelete
  7. What About a....... New Story! New Beginning!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Upload a new story baby

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh my god ! its just ah-mazing!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. It would be amazing if you make a new story! Btw i really love this chapter...! Its PERFECT!!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  11. Definitely a new story :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. ok,i have an idea!you should do a story where (Y/N) is an alien that has crashlanded onto earth and disguises herself as a human.During her journey,she meets Justin who becomes her best frined.They both start to fall in love but (Y/N)'s parents want her to come back to her planetbut Justin wants her to stay on earth.I think that would be so cute!
    (BTW,if u have'nt noticed,I got this idea from listening to Backpack fifty nillion times lol)

    ReplyDelete
  13. No, no, no. You should write a story of reality. I mean justins famous and she falls in love with this normal girl that has a normal family and life. Please dont makebit that she doesnt has a brother, sister, mother, dad etc.. Or like he cuts herself and stuff. No a normal stunning girl but that has an amazing attitude and charisma.. Aghhhhhh that would make my entire lifeeeee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree with this! I hate that (YN) had a horrible past and cut herself and stuff like that. Why can't (YN) be a normal girl?

      Delete
    2. Or also that she's famous and stuff. I hate that. I love when Justin falls in love with a NORMAL girl.

      Delete
  14. A new story would be great! Something similar like the one Astrid wrote in 2011..

    ReplyDelete
  15. a new story doesnt sounds bad ;))))))))))

    ReplyDelete
  16. New story ana make it like those three little words...

    ReplyDelete
  17. ana i know that you prefer romantic than dirty... and so do i. so u should write a story a bout justin that falls in love with a, i dont know... 15 16 year old girl, a young girl but super mature and yeah, and that she has an amazing body and justin sometimes wants to have sex with her, but she respects herself and her body and tells justin NO! but of course they kiss passionately and do make out but not so far that justin sees her naked.. you know what i mean? a girl with limits. i love romantic justin! also flirty jbieber! hahahah

    ReplyDelete
  18. (Y/N) should be someone CHARISMATIC, HUMBLE, LOVELY, CARING, YOUNG, MATURE, HONEST, with an AMAZING BODY (hahahahaha), NORMAL, FUN and last but not least, someone that RESPECTS HERSLEF. That would definitely work! <3 I love you so much, Ana. Please see my coment! I took my time to write it.

    ReplyDelete
  19. new
    story! probably like yn is a huge belieber and justin fell in love with
    her. a story that all of us belieber can relate to <3 but i also
    like found sequel!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Yeah! That yn is a belieber but isn't so so crazy about justin.. And that is what justin likes about her. New storyyyyyy

    ReplyDelete
  21. PLEASE MAKE A NEW STORY!!!!!!!!! A LONG ONEEE. LIKE ABOUT 100 CHAPTERSSS PLEASE.. YOU DON'T NEED TO POST SO OFTEN, BUT JUST MAKE IT LONG. WITHOUT PRESSUREE ANAAA

    ReplyDelete
  22. New story :3 you have an amazing talent

    ReplyDelete
  23. write a new story
    like (y/n) is a old Justin's bestfriend,he didn't see here for a long time,he leave her for his carrer but even that she support him bc she love him so much ,she's a belieber but he didn't know that...Finally they meet so Justin will fall in love with her.. U know.. this is my idea

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah please + when he saw her he was totally shocked bc she'll be sooo beautiful,confident..Like he didn't see her for long long time..I like the idea

      Delete
  24. ^^^ it is a great idea but i prefer that yn isnt related to justin in any kind, and when justin sees her or meets with her at the first time, he literally got so shocked because she is beautiful and things like that. and please if yn is going to be a fan, please please please, dont write that she freaked out when he saw justin or something... i dont know that she stayed calmed and didnt care he was actually justin... you get what i mean? please keep in mind this love<333

    ReplyDelete
  25. NEW STORY NEW STORY NEW STORY

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.