4 Jan 2014

fame...4


HI!
So em.... JELENA IS BACK! I am happy for them cause they are happy but I'm sad cause maybe  Selena may hurt Justin again and he'll be sad again so yeah but I'm happy for them. Comment and tell me what you think
If you have any ideas comment! LOVE YOU GUYS!

--------------------------------------------------------------


Did he just ask me to be hid girlfriend?
OMG!


Justin finished and looked at me I was in shock but smiling
(YN): I WOULD LOVE TO
Justin looked like he just won a million dollars. 
JB: Did you say yes?!
(YN): Yeah
Justin smiled- famous Bieber smile. Gosh he looked perfect! Justin kissed me with so much passion and I kissed back. My hands were around his neck and his were around my waist. His tongue begging for entrance. I opened my mouth a little and his tongue was exploring my mouth. We both pulled away after a couple of minutes.
JB: You are very pretty.
(YN): Thank you, You're not too bad yourself.
JB: I'm pretty?
He said in a weird voice and he looked at me weird.
(YN): No not pretty but cute.
JB: Thank you.
(YN): Welcome 
I stood up and kissed Justin's cheek before walking down to the kitchen.
(YN): Wanna watch a movie?
JB: Yeah sure witch one?
(YN): Amm... Never say never!
JB: No...
(YN): Why not it's yours?!
JB: I know but I wanna see a movie with my girlfriend I don't wanna stare at myself more than I do.
(YN): I understand. So... what about Water for elephants?
JB: Watched it.
(YN): Jack and Jill?
JB: Watched it.
(YN): Twilight?
JB: Didn't watched, not planning to.
(YN): Why the movie is great.
JB: No it's not.
(YN): We are gonna watch it but not today.
JB: Fine!
(YN): Just go with it?
JB: Ok, didn't see it yet.
(YN): Adam Sandler. Jennifer Aniston.
JB: Yeah I love Jennifer she was so great in Friends.
(YN): Oh my god I love that show. I think I'm addicted to it.
JB: Yeah me too.
We started the movie Justin had his arms around me, my head on his chest. We laughed and when Brooklyn Decker came out in bikini Justin couldn't stop staring at her. 
(YN): Hey you have a girlfriend!
JB: Oh...I know-sorry.
(YN): It's ok.
JB: You are the best you let me stare and than you forgive me?
(YN): Yeah it's not a big deal, not to mention her body.. if I was older and a man trust me...plus I think Channing Tatum is hot so...

JB: And I'm not?

(YN): eh

JB: WHAT?!

(YN): Kidding

jb: not funny

(YN): I'm a funny bunny
Justin laughed at me and kissed my head.
JB: You're the best.

(YN): I know.

I laughed.

(YN): So what do you wanna do about this?

JB: What?

(YN): Us.

JB: Well I think it's best if we keep it a secret for a while we're both pretty big now and if we tell right away we could be broken up in a week.

(YN): I was thinking the same thing.

JB: But we could still leave hints.

(YN): What do you mean?

JB: Well Billboards are in a week.... I'm not saying to go together but we could meet and pose for pictures.

(YN): Yeah... Oh I have Ellen the day after Billboards. What if she asks?

JB: I'm sure she will.

I laughed.

(YN): What should I say?

JB: That we are very close friends since we met we were friends but we're hanging out more and we are very close.

(YN): Yeah and that's truth, we really are hanging out more this past month and you're like my best friend now and I only tell my friends that I trust I tell them my 'story' so yeah.

JB: Yeah tell me about it I trust you like this month has been great. But now it's better you are my girlfriend I wanted this for the past year and every thing now it's true and I'm still waiting to wake up.

(YN): Awwwwh...

I hugged and kissed Justin.

JB: Do you remember the time when me, ryan, jaden, you and chaz got together?

(YN): Yeah...

JB: When you went home Chaz said you looked hot and then everybody yelled '' Yeah!'' ''Tell me about it.'' and stuff lie that and all of the guys liked you so much. I was so jealous when that night you hugged Jaden for a picture and when you kissed his cheek I wanted to punch him so bad.

(YN): Aw... but you don't have to worry about that.

JB: I know you're mine now. JUST MINE!

i giggled

(YN): Yes just yours.

Justin moved closer and kissed me I kissed back. We started making out Justin pulled me on his lap. so
We broke away.

JB: You know I like this position.

(YN): I bet you do.

We started the movie again it was on pause. I was still siting on Justin's lap My back was pressed against his chest and my head was resting on his shoulder.

After 40 minutes the movie was over.

JB: I'm gonna go home.

(YN): Nooo... stay here.

I said pouting.

JB: Next time I promise.

(YN): Fine.

JB: So do you want to tell our friends or should we tell our friends or do you wanna tell later?

--------------------------

COMMENT! :*













3 comments:

  1. Feel the same way about Jelena, very good chapter <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. ASAP!!!!! Love IT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please update!! :-)

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.