23 Jan 2014

Justin


Ok hi girls!

Justin has been arrested but i think we all know it so  I'm not gonna say anything just posting a fiew pictures that the all world needs to see.

When I found this I was sad almost started crying and than I wen to my room wrote some things down about him and I felt some tears escape my eyes and I just let them fall.









This photo speaks for it self. :'( -He'S human too.

 This is more than true but I'm not saying he's destroyed but the media has got him where he is.


And Justin's and belieber's friend Ellen has been the best she has supported him from I don't know how long since the start.


I keep playing this song The song that got me trough difficult times like his one now.

We are there for you...

When my friend saw this photo she told me she doesn't know to smile or cry and I said cover he's mouth and You'll find your answer. And she wrote back -cry.

He walked out smiling cause he saw beliebers sing Be alright and scream “we love you Justin“ 

One more thing for the h8ers out there : HE'S NOT THE ONLY CELEBRITY THAT GOT ARRESTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is for Justin:




Love you !

Follow me on twitter: @inakonan  and comment!

3 comments:

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.