29 Aug 2012

Preference: You live in different countries

'ello sweetcheeks ;)
So as I've told you before I've stated school again and it takes a lot of my time.
That's why my updates aren't so regular, I hope you understand..x
Thank you for keeping up with reading and commentning my stuff, it brightens up my day when I see a comment on one of my posts, like literally.
And when you say that I'm talented, sweet, beautiful etc. it actually brings me to tears. I don't know why I'm telling you this but I need to get it out.. I'm very insecure about myself.. like the insecure when you cry yourself to sleep and to read your comments really put a smile on my face, I love you all so much! Thank you for being a part of my life :D

The preference list right now;
-Marriage
-Beach
-Cheating
-Rape (Justin saves you)

Keep them coming, nothing's too lame!

Now here is the one for the German girl xx


You live in different countries
 
Across the ocean, acroos the sea
starting to forget the way you look at me now
Over the mountains, across the sky
need to see your face and need to look in your eyes
Through the storm and, through the clouds
Bumps on the road and upside down now
I know it's hard baby, to sleep at night
Don't you worry

 
My eyes fluttered open when the sun hit me throguh the thin curtains. I scratched my swollen eyes and stretched my tired body. With a simple yawn I sat up in my bed. I grabbed my phone on the night stand and a sudden frown crept over my face; no new messages or calls. I had hoped for my beautiful boyfriend to contact me, but today didn't seem to be a good day. He lived so far away, we barely got to see each other..

Cause Everything's gonna be alright, ai-ai-ai-aight
Be alright, ai-ai-ai-aight
Through the sorrow,
And the fights
Don't you worry,
Cause everything's gonna Be Alright,ai-ai-ai-aight
Be Alright,ai-ai-ai-aight..



I missed him, missed  him so much it hurt me physically in my heart. The tears pricked in the corner of my eyes and I blinked them away quickly. With a sad expression I got up and got dressed for a day to stay in. A step at a time I walked downstairs to the kitchen. I was left alone at the small apartment I had rented. I grabbed myself a bowl of cereal and went to sit on the couch. With a loud sight I turned on the tv. I missed my boyfriend to snuggle up to.

All alone, in my room
Waiting for your phone call to come soon
And for you, oh, I would walk a thousand miles
To be in your arms
Holding my heart

Oh I, Oh I...
I Love You
And Everything's gonna Be Alright, ai-ai-ai-aight
Be Alright, ai-ai-ai-aight


It was so hard to live in such a far distance but there was nothing we could do about it. He had his busy career and I had my life here with work. The tears raised in my eyes and I nippled on my bottom lip..
 Justin. Just his name sent chills running through my body. He was probably asleep now. It was late at night in LA. He was working for his new tour. Can you believe it? Me? A normal studying girl dating the famous Justin Bieber? I can't believe it. He seems to perfect to be real. I even remembered the day I met him...

"Next please"
The security held the door open and I stepped in with four other very nervous girls. There he was, my life time idol and crush Justin Bieber. He looked at us with a simple smile and I grinned widely back at him
"Hello girls, how are you?"
None of the other girls seemed to be able to respond so I did.
"Pretty good thank you, how about you?"
Justin turned to be and a slight pair of dimples showed on his smiling cheeks.
"I'm pretty good, what's your name cutie?"
"I'm (YN)"
I stepped in to his arms hugging him tightly. His arms swept around my shoulders and held me close as it was the most natural thing in the world.
"Nice to meet you all"
He gave the other girls a hug and we stepped up for a photo. I stood next to Justin, his arm wrapped around my waist holding me close to his warm side.
"Well it was a pleasure to see you girls, hope you enjoy the concert"
He gave us all a hug. When I hugged him I felt him slipping something in to my back pocket.
"Call me beautiful"
I smiled with a confused look and left the room. It turned out later he had given me his number and I was ecstatic through the whole concert. It was amazing. I loved Justin's performance and it was so amazing to have him hre in (Your home country). When I got home I called Justin and we ended up talking for hours, it was the best day of my life.

Through the long nights
And the bright lights
Dont you worry
Cause Everything's gonna Be Alright, ai-ai-ai-aight
Be Alright, ai-ai-ai-aight


I smiled at the memory. Justin had ended up asking me out on a date. He had had 2 days in (your home country) and we spend every second of it together. We just fitted together like two puzzle pieces. After that we skyped every night and when he was off he came to visit me. After a year going that way he invited me to be with him for three months over the summer. It was the best summer of my life. He asked me to be his girlfriend and it had been like that for 1 and a half year now. The sad part about it was we barely got to see eachother....
 I feeded myself a spoonfull of cereal and chewed slowly. The aching in my heart was back, I hadn't seen Justin for four moths. FOUR! It was middle November now and I wasn't expecting to see him before Christmas. I breathed in heavily and placed the now empty bowl  on the table. A sudden buzz from my phone made me wake up from my sad mood. I grabbed it from beside me and an instant smile came to my lips:




From: Justin
To: (YN)
Hi beautiful!:)
I miss you..........
 
From: (YN)
To: Justin
I miss you too babe...
So much it hurts my chest :'(
 
From: Justin
To: (YN)
aww honey I'm so sorry....
But I'll see you soon! PROMISE <3
I'm always near you. When it rains, you don't see the sun, but it's there.
We don't always see each other, but we will always be there for each other.


You know that I care for you
I'll always be there for you
Promise I will stay right here, yeah
I know that you want me too
Baby we can make it through, anything
Cause everything's gonna Be Alright, ai-ai-ai-aight
Be Alright, ai-ai-ai-aight
Through the sorrow, and the fights
Dont you worry
Everything's gonna Be Alright, ai-ai-ai-aight
Be Alright, ai-ai-ai-aight


 
From: (YN)
To: Justin
I love you so much Justin, you have no idea!
Come see me soon, pretty please!xx
You're my rock Justin, and you can always count on me
 
From: Justin
To: (YN)
Love you too babe :D
see you in a bit ;)
 
I starred confused at the text, in a bit? Just as I was about to text back a knock on the door interrupted me. I looked down myself but shrugged it off, it didn't matter how I looked, i was in the state of a love depression here. Slowly I shuffled to the floor. I cranked it open and my jaw dropped completely by the person that met my eyes...
 "JUSTIN"
I shrieked jumping directly in to his arms. He stambled a step back with a chuckle
"Hi baby, I missed you"
I mumbled in to his neck and nuzzled myself further in to his warm wellknown body. He squeezed me tight to his body. After a long close embrace I let him go. He smiled down at me. With a smile he grabbed my cheeks and lead my lips to his.
"I missed you beautiful. So so so much"
His lips crashed to mine and I willingly wrapped my arms around his neck. He stroke my cheeks lightly deepening the kiss and making my knees go weak. We broke away both out of breath
"I'm so glad to see you Justin"
"I couldn't wait any longer to see you beautiful face"
I blushed letting him in to my small place. We sat down on the couch and I cuccled up to his chest. He closed his arms around me bringing me to sit on his lap. I nuzzled my face in to the crook of his neck leaving small kisses there

Through the sorrow, and the fights
Don't you worry

 
 And there we were, my beautiful boy and I curled up in a ball on the couch. Finally together after so long away from each other. His breath was tickling down the back of my neck and I pressed myself closer to him not planning to ever let him go again.
 "I've been thinking about something"
Justin broke the comfortable silence. I pulled a bit away so I could look at him, still on his lap. I was swimming in to his deep brown eyes smiling by the smile on his face.
"Come with me"
His eyes shone with hope and I furrowed my brows
"What do you mean?"
I asked and tilted my head. A smile apparead on his face and he leaned forward to peck my nose
"You're cute."
I giggled before he continued speaking
"Move with me. You don't have to work, you can just be with me all the time whereever I go"
"I...I.. I want to.. but.. I can't"
I looked down a pout spreading across my face
"Why? what's holding you back? You can just quit your job, we'll find something for you to do near me. I want to spend more time with you (YN)! I can't bare being so much away from you"
I looked up in Justin's gaze. My finger stroke carefully over his lips before I closed the gap between us. Like a rush of butterflies over lips moved together. The warmth spread from my lips all the way to my toes
"Is that a yes?"
Justin pulled away. I nodded my head and a grin cracked his face. I laughed when he threw himself on top of me tacling me with kisses all over my face.
"Justin! Justin! Stop! It tickles!"
I laughed and Justin stopped. Still hovering over me his lips pressed to mine. Leaving small kisses down my exposed neck and chest he mumbled
"I love you so so much (YN). I can't wait to spend the rest of my days with you"
I forced his lips back to mine and smile din to the heated kiss that soon enough turned in to a make out session...
 The day passed with packing all my stuff and calling my friends and family. Everyone was upset with me leaving but I promised to call and come visit often. The evening came and we snuggled up on my couch watching movies. When the night came Justin and I showed each other how much we loved one another with a long steamy time of making love.
 "Goodmorning sunshine"
I was awaken by a feather light kiss pressed on my closed eyelids. I opened my eyes slowly and smiled to the beautiful face of my precious boyfriend
"'morning"
I smiled and he kissed me.
"Get up, we're leaving for the airport in 20 minutes"
I quickly got up and dressed. All my suitcases were gone with Justin's luggage. My funiture was covered in plastic, it would be send to Justin's flat in LA. I couldn't believe it, I was leaving my home country to move in with the love of my life.
"This is so unbelivable"
I breathed out taking a glare around the almsot empty bedroom that had been my home for so long. Justin's arm snaked around my waist. HIs chin rested on my shoulder and he planted a kiss on my cheek
"It's a big step to our future together princess."
I smiled and followed him out the door. We got to the airport farely easy and when the plane took off I watched the ground under me get smaller.
"Goodbye"
I whispered pressing my forehead to the window. A hand covered mine and I looked in to Justin's lovingly eyes
"I love you (YN). Thank you for coming with me and leaving everything behind"
"Everything for you Justin"
"No darling, everything for YOU"
He emphased the last word before kissing me. I smiled to myself. Maybe I was leaving my home, but I was sure doing it for the right reason


Everything's gonna Be Alright..



 
 THE END


Hope you liked it, leave me some feedback x


9 comments:

  1. awesome story ! :)<3 maybe you could make a story about a girl who's cutting herself and Justin want to help his girlfriend or something like that :)
    i know it's a bit strange but i think it would be a good story :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldnt thank you enough! This story is so freaking awesome just like you! From now on, this story is my fav. on! :) Hmm, now to another story.. What about you write something like.. Selena and Justin want to spend some time together like you know "privacy" and stuff. So Justin planned to spend this "privacy" time not at some really expensive places but more like in a normal Hotel. When day first arrive there, Justin accidentally bumps into "YN" who is also spending some privacy time with her boyfriend. Because of this accident, they geht to know their Names and stuff. After that, Justin cant stop thinking about "YN" even though he has to focus on spending time with selena because it could be the last time for them to have some time for themselves because of justins Tour and blah. How much Justin wants to stop thinking about "YN" it wont work. Its like "YN" is everywhere, he goes. He doesnt mind that though but seeing her with her boyfriend, all happy, lovely-dovely makes justin sad. Selena also doesnt help justin in any way, she's more like into something more important than this. Just like justin. But "YN" does not think or feel the same way like Justin. Okai, she just bumped into her Idol but well, she has a boyfriend and she is happy with him. Okai anyway, after some days, "YN" and her boyfriend both get into a fight and thats when "YN"s boyfriend hit her. Even though, he loves her, he couldnt control his anger. Then "YN" gets away from him, crying and goes somewhere she can have her privacy and stuff. I mean she needs some alone time but near the Hotel. Thats when Justin saw her again like always but this time he wants to talk to her. When "YN" came more into The view Justin saw that she was crying. They ended up talking and getting to know each other better. Justin took a picture of "YN" and "YN" took one of him even though she had bunch of pictures of him. Even though they liked each other very much, things didnt change. "YN" ended up still being with her boyfriend (of course, he apologized) and Justin stayed still with selena.. after some very long years, Justin and selena are getting married, so does "YN" and her boyfriend.. both of them are of course happy with their partners but still they do think offen each other. Justin still looks at her picture everyday, and wonders how she is doing now or what she is doing, with whom she's together and stuff like that. "YN" also does the same stuff everyday but she knows that he is doing fine with his life, thank internet! Soon when its their wedding, they go 'wedding shop' and thats when "YN" and Justin bump into each other again because of so much stress and stuff. Both of them of course cant believe it but both of them do believe in one thing. "Whats meant to be, will always find its way together"

    What do you think? Could you write something about/like that? The end is up to you haha. :) Gosh, im so sorry.. im so bad when it comes to something like this.. :/ anywaaaaay, i love you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i think it was really good

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you do more

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think the saving one would be quite interesting (rape) IK it sounds mean but I enjoyed the last one like that

    ReplyDelete
  6. Story line- YN's family isn't that rich and they're poor. She lives with her evil stepfather who wont let her date or even go out only if it's for groceries or whatever. YN goes to a store and runs into Justin and they start talking and stuff. Somehow the step dad finds out and starts abusing YN (her real mom that lives with her is also abused). YN doesn't tell Justin but they start dating. Justin then finds out and stands up for YN. Soo then YN runs away and lives with Justin and he buys them a house to live in and an apartment for YN's mom. Cheesy, I know haha. And if you do do this then could you include a rated scene in it? :) you're like the best writer ever!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Still a better love story than Twilight :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this story <3

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.