12 Aug 2012

Hey so I made my decision I'm going to ask Neringa to delete me from the admins in this blog I will stop posting my stoire here Im really thankfull that I could share my storie with amazing people and I love every single one of you :) I have happy tears in my eyes right now because of your comments I don't wana leave either but I have to so that girl can't copy my storie anymore but I have good news for you my sweethearts I will stop posting my storie here but I wana continue it so you guys can read it till THE END Ok so everybody who reads my storie you need to message me in twitter @OnlyJBFan (♥ Always Kidrauhl ♥)
and I will tell you how you can still read my storie :) if you don't have a twitter tell me your facebook name and I will add you ok and if you don't have twitter or facebook please tell me your e-mail ok  So I know that girls twitter who is coping my storie so she wont even try to message me because I will never give the next chappter to her haha :D I love you all and please message me so you will know how you can still read my storie Oh and I have delete every chappter of #NLYG from here :/

Thank You <3 xoxo

10 comments:

  1. I read your story but I don't have Twitter or face book and I really wanna read it till the end xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. do you have a e-mail if yes tell me ok :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I have an email how can I put it up here so no one else but you sees it ?? :) xxxx

      Delete
    2. I don't know :S plz tell me so you can still read my storie ok

      Delete
    3. It's leslyannwilliams@hotmail.co.uk
      Xxxxx thank you so much :) :) xxxxx

      Delete
  3. I tweeted you but I don't check twitter often so here's my email 2... delaney.moton@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Um i dont have a twitter but my email is daniellaruiz001@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. https://www.facebook.com/sheyma.mkachkha.5 here's my facebook !!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. E-mail me pleasee CloeMitch@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.