22 Aug 2012

Preference: Rated

Hey :)
In this story Justin is a very bad person.. I'm pretty sure he's nothing like this in real life. I just thought it'd be kinda interesting to write him like a jerk....
You asked for a rated story so here you go... I know it's dragging out a bit but I hope you like it :) Tell me  what you think! A story wher 'you' are pregnant is on the list!




We were all sat around the table. The meeting was just about to start. My boss, Maggie, had said earlier that she had some big news to share. I moved anxiously in my seat, I wanted to know what it was so bad.
"Alright it seems like everyone's here"
Maggie stated and started off the meeting. The first hour went by with the usual collecting up from the week stuff. What shoots had been done and how the clients were doing, the usual routine. Finally my boss broke the words I had been dying to hear.
"As I told you I have some big news. I have gotten one of our biggest deals ever in. We're recording a music video for the world's biggest popstar"
A satisfied smirk played over her lips while everyone around the table started to discuss who the star might be. My brain was searching through all the popstarts I knew. That's why I loved the video-show-bizz, we always got to work with some huge stars. Last week I had been assisting Shakira at a commercial shoot, like how crazy is that for a normal girl like me?
"Anybody got an idea?"
Maggie brought my back to reality. Her eyes scanned all of our faces but none came with any suggestions.
"Okay then, I'll just tell you. We're shooting Justin Bieber's new music video"
"What?"
My voice cracked and everyone turned to eye me annoyed. I was the youngest and everybody kept reminding me how lucky I was to get in the business so early. I knew I was lucky and had nothing to complain about, but I had just heard some really nasty things about that Justin Bieber boy.
"Is that a problem for you (YN)?"
Maggie's eyes pierced in to mine and I quickly shook my head.
"Of course not, I was just surprised. It's a great deal Miss"
I sent her my best smile and she nodded.
"Alright. Mark, Anthony, Britt and James you'll be shooting. Anne, Gemma and Sarah is in the make up.  The rest will get your jobs Monday when we start. Be here on time, understood? You're all off for the weekend then."
Her words got approved and everyone started collecting their things talking about this huge deal. I got up and collected my papers together. It was flowing in the business that Justin was a complete self-conceited stuck up jerk, that's why I wasn't completely looking forward to this.
"Oh (YN), could you stay here for a second please?"
I looked up and met my boss' eyes, her face wasn't showing any emotions. I nodded and waited for everyone to leave the room. Finally I was left alone with her.
"I know you're new and young but you're doing so well that I want you to do a very special job at this shoot."
Her eyes searched over my face and I smiled.
"Thank you, what is the job?"
I asked her politely.
"I want you to be Justin's personal assistant. You have to follow him around making sure he's where we need him on the right time and such. Got it?"
I couldn't get a work out in response so I just nodded.
"Alright. You're dismissed, have a nice weekend. I believe in you okay? so don't screw this up, it's a huge deal for both of us."
I smiled before quickly making my way out the office. My colleges were giving me some suspicious glances when I rushed out from the building. His personal assistant? This was so big for my carrier, but if he was so bad as people said it was going to be a whole lot of hard work. I knew this was a big step in my way to the top of recording and other video things but I felt a knot forming in my chest when I thought about how much of hard work it was going to be. I reached the metro and got home safely while my brain kept overheating with pros and cons about this job. I sure knew it was going to be interesting..

The weekend passed by in a brief hanging out with friends and before I knew it it was back to work. I woke up and quickly dressed in to my new bought OUTFIT. On my way to the metro I grabbed some breakfast. I was running late and my new high heels were definitely not making it any easier. I arrived at the office only one minute before eight. I sat down in front of my desk just when Maggie entered the room.
"Good morning. Great to see that everyone is here on time. Justin and his crew will arrive in half and hour so we need to get the set ready. (YN) come with me please"
She turned on her heel and I had to jog to catch up with her path.
"The video is Justin dancing with some girls and he spot the one that he likes and try to get her, ok?"
I nodded and scribbled down on my blog while we continued with out high speed down the hall.
"When he gets here we need to get him in the make up rather quickly. You stay with him all the time. Here's the plan"
She handed me a piece of paper and I placed on top of my notes. She kept telling me things that the plan already told me but I just kept my nodding and approving sounds coming. We got to the lift and it brought us the the roof where the parking lot was placed.
"They'll be here any minute."
Maggie tapped her foot impatiently and I tried to get hold of all my notes. I had papers on how he wanted his dressing room, his food, his cloth, there was even a note that told me to warm up his socks... stocked up much!? I had a strong feeling telling me I was going to screw this up, I hated dominating and self conceited people like he obviously was.
"Finally"
My boss' mumble snapped me back and I forced my attention to the car that parked right in front of us. It was a big black van. The driver came out and held the door open. First came out a big white guy, probably some security. After him followed a middle high mulatto guy with a big smile. Then he came, the one and only Justin Bieber. He was dressed in some low hanging sweats, a pale black t-shirt, loads of gold necklaces, a pair pf sparkling diamond earrings and a pair of dark sunglasses to cover up. I turned my attention to the middle aged man that now came stumbling out the car, maybe the manager?
"Hello, it's so nice to see you. I'm Maggie the owner of MGshootingINC"
I walked behind Maggie over to the four men. My boss had her business smile on and shook each of their hands with a big enthusiasm. The middle aged man spoke up.
"Nice to see you Maggie. I'm Scooter, Justin's manager. This is Moshe*he gestured to the big white guy*, he's Justin's security. This is Alfredo*he gestured to the mulatto guy*, he's our photographer and coordinator. And this is Justin"
He nudged Justin's rib. Justin ripped of his sunglasses aggressively and sent him an evil glare.
"Watch it man"
His voice was dripping with anointment and I had to hide my smile behind a hand, he was so conceited.
"What you laughing at?"
His head snapped towards me and my cheeks turned a dark shade of red.
"Nothing. I'm (YN). I'm your personal assistant for this job"
I held out my hand towards him with a little smile. I knew Maggie was taking in everything I did and I had to make a good impression. A smirk played over Justin's lips when he grabbed my hand
"Personal assistant, I like that"
He winked and I pulled my hand back, very inappropriate. I quickly introduced myself to the others, they seemed a lot sweeter than the big superstar.
"Now Justin follow (YN) and she'll lead you to the make up, we'll start the first shoot in 45 minutes"
Maggie gave me and nod and I gestured for Justin to follow me. He raised his brows at me with a look that said 'seriously? you think I care' but I shrugged it off and made my way to the lift. I could hear Justin muffling over the parking lot behind me. He got up beside me and when he doors open he flung an arm around my shoulder. I shook it off and he chuckled.
"Playing hard to get, I like that"
He licked his lips and I turned my head around, what a jerk! I pressed the right floor and the doors closed in front of us.
"So tell me (YN).... how old are you?"
"Sorry sir but that's none of your business. This is a job and you don't need to know anything about my person"
I kept my voice monotone. Justin laughed at me but I completely ignored it.
"A little tight aren't we?"
I felt his hand creep over my butt and slapped it off. I turned to him with anger lighting in my eyes
"Listen. I'm here to work and you're too so stop being inappropriate, got it?"
He just laughed at me and placed his arm around my shoulder. The elevator stopped and the doors opened. I decided to let him be and just started walking with his arm around my shoulder. He pressed my body close to his and I felt a little warmth spread down my side. It was very hot in the building....... or maybe it was him being so close?.. no way! We arrived at the make up and he said down in a chair without a word. I came with a silent sight. The artists started working on getting him ready and I left the room. I went to my desk and fixed some paper work. I checked the watch, it had been 35 minutes and Justin should be done. I walked back to the make up/dressing room and went in. Justin's back was facing me.
"You're ready?"
I asked and he turned around. I choked my breath and he grinned. He was looking amazing. I couldn't help but let my eyes travel up his body. The feet were covered in a pair of dark supras, on his legs a pair of skinny dark cow boy jeans was hanging low, his upper body was tugged perfectly by a white tank top showing of his toned chest, over the top he was wearing a shiny black leather jacket the sleeves were rolled up relieving a big silver watch, around his neck a dog tag was glinting and moving from his chest moving from breathing. My eyes stopped at his face and I turned bright pink when I met his eyes. He were watching me closely with a big smile spread over his beautiful lips. Uhrg why was he so beautiful when he was such a jerk?
"Show me where to be little lady"
He winked and I gulped, he was extremely attractive and he could definitely see the effect he had on me. We walked out on the hall way.
"You know (YN) you're very sexy"
He lowered himself to my level and whispered in my ear. Shivers shook through my body and I bit my lip. He stood up again with a crooked smile. We arrived at the set and Justin was taken away from me, which I didn't mind. What was the guy doing to me? He was acting like a complete jerk and still he made my heart pound like crazy... I sat down with Maggie and watched as they started recording the first scenes of the video. After 2 and a half hour the director was finally satisfied and I had to get Justin back to the make up to change.
"How did it look?"
He asked while placing his arm round my shoulder bringing me closer. Again a warmth spread down my side
"It seemed pretty cool, the song is great"
"Thank you (YN). I wish you had been the leading girl though, then I didn't have to pretend to be attracted"
A heat came to my cheeks and I looked down. The rest of the short walk was silence and I was happy to leave the room when Justin had to change. I closed my eyes and rested my back against the wall. Thought were streaming through my mind and i rubbed my fingertips in circles beside my eyes.
"You're alright?"
I opened my eyes and was met by a concern looking Justin. I smiled and got back on my feet.
"Yes I'm fine thanks. Now let's get you back to set"
He laid his arm around my waist and I let it be. We got a lot of glances walking down the hallway but I didn't bother to shake him off me, I just pretended like nothing, not giving him any kind of response. The set went on the whole day. I was running around fixing everything for Justin only to receive some kind of inappropriate sentence when I got back to him. Finally the clock stroked 5 and everybody cut it off. Justin left but not before giving my bum a tight squeeze and telling me he couldn't wait to see my sexy ass again tomorrow. I rolled my eyes heavily and turned my back to him. I had to stay at the office until 7 before I was ready to leave home.

When I got back home my mind was buzzing. Justin was being so rude and gross but still he had showed me he cared when asking about my headache. He was extremely conceited but still his heart made my heart flutter. He was extremely good looking and obviously attracted to me. I cooked myself some dinner before plopping down in front of the tv. Tomorrow didn't start before 11 since Justin had to go to an interview first. I had to be at the office at 9. I passed out on the couch at 10 and woke up when I fell down in the middle of the night. I made my way to my bed and fell fast asleep.

"(YN).. you look good today"
I looked up from my paper work and Justin was in front of me with a smirk.
"Hello"
I smiled friendly and raised from my chair. I quickly glanced down at my OUTFIT. Justin noticed and eyed me up and down again. I blushed under his eyes and quickly turned to collect all my papers together.
"We need to get you ready. You're allowed to choose your own outfit today"
I told Justin as we walked down the hallway. We arrived at the dressingroom and started searching through the rags
"This cloth sucks"
We had been looking through cloths the last 10 minutes and nothing was good enough for him. His attitude was getting to me and I knew I couldn't hold it in much longer.
"Seriously (YN) all this cloth are shit"
He gave me a sassy look and crossed his arms, that's where I lost it
"Listen Mr Big pop sensation. I've been trying my best the last two days to do my job and help you but you're making this very hard with your conceited attitude and snoppy ways. You treat me like a skank and I'm so tired of it. This is my job but I'm seriously not going to let some stuck up popstar treat me and my company like shit. I'm quitting"
I threw my papers on the ground and turned on my heel. Before I reached the door a soft hand landed on my shoulder and turned me around. My lips crashed on to Justin's and around me it felt like the whole world exploded. His hands crept aorund my waist pulling me closer. I felt myself giving in to the kiss. I caught up with myself and slammed my knotted fists on his chest. He took a step back and gave me a begging look
"What the fuck was that Justin?"
My voice was dripping with anger. He reached out his arms for me but I took a step back shaking my head in disbelief.
"What are you doing?"
My voice was only a whisper. My body was tensing up under me looking in to Justin's eyes. They were deep. Deep like the ocean. A big brown sea only for me. I couldn't resist him when he stepped closer. His arms intwined around my waist and dragged me close. My arms found their own way around his neck. When his face got closer to mine, my breath got irregular.
"Please don't leave... I want you too bad"
His voice was so low that I had to convince myself that I heard the rights words being spoked.
"I can't do this"
I barely managed to whisper. Our lips were so close I could feel his hot breath on my skin.
"Nobody needs to know"
Before I could protest he pushed his lips to mine in one fast move. They were so warm that I completely forgot the world around me. He deepened the kiss and his tongue stroke over my lip begging for entrance. I let it in and he completely dominaged my mouth with his tongue. I felt my body melt in to his, our bodies becoming one. His hands stroke from my waist to my bum pulling me even closer. I kicked the door close behind me and without hesitating Justin pushed me up the door. Our bodies slammed close and Justin's hands left my butt for a second to lock the door. I smirked in to his lips when I felt Justin's bulge grow in his pants. His hands squeezed my bum and I moaned in to his lips. I stroke my hands down over his chest. He tangled my legs around his waist and lifted me up. My back was resting against the door and Justin was holding me up. Our bodies were closed intwined and our tongues were battling back and forth. I stroke over his hard crotch with my fingertips feeling Justin tense up. Our mouths broke away and he started to nipple down my neck. His teeth and lips left small marks on my neck and made me moan out his name loudly.
"Schh babe, you gotta keep it quiet"
Justin's words mumbled in to my shoulder and I shook under his hot breath. He started sucking on my collarbone and my head rolled back in pleasure, he found my weak spot. He slid down the door and we were sitting on the floor in the dressing room. He tugged on the hem of my shirt and we broke apart to let him pull it over my head. He sat back and admiration covered his face.
"You're so sexy"
His voice was deep with lust and I almost attacked him causing him to fall down. I straddled over his body sucking on his neck. I pulled the shirt over his head and started leaving kisses down his exposed chest. His hands roamed over my chest while I buggeled with his belt. I managed to open it and pull his jeans off. I massaged his hard erection through the thin material of his boxers. He moaned my name and I felt my body aching for his touch. Like he could read my needs he grabbed my waist and turned us around. He ripped off my jeans and let his tognue slip up my tights. I gasped as he hardly pushed a finger under my panties. His finger pumped in and out of my wet hole and I ached in pleasure.
"I'm... so... close"
My eyelids twitched and my whole body was shaking in pleasure. Just before I came Justin pulled out his fingers.
"I'm not letting you go this easy babe"
He howered over me and pressed our lips together in a wet sloppy kiss. We turned around and I pulled his boxers down revealing his length. I started palming him letting my tongue slip over his tip once in a while. His hands held around my face squeezing my cheeks. His chest was moving fast from his hard breath and I placed his whole dick in my mouth. I sucked up and down.
"(YN)...(YN).."
His voice was low but filled with passion. I took him out of my mouth and crawled over his body that was stretched over the floor. He unclaps my bra and lifted his head to suck on my nipples. I held myself up while he kept nibbling and going harder on my breast. Again he forced us around and pulled my panties away. He placed himself in front of my entrance and I bit down on my lip. He pushed him self in slowly causing me to let out a long begging moan.
"Shit.. you're so hot"
Justin's sweaty hands stroke over my bare body and I gulped. He started thrusting slowly making my body shake from the treat. He picked up his speed going faster and faster. I digged my nails in to his back moving with him. Our hips bugged together everytime he thrusted in. We were both so close to our climaxs. He pushed himself all the way in to my hitting directly on my g-spot sending me over the edge. My whole body crumbled together around him and got him to release his warm cum inside of me. I crumbled my toes and my head rolled back in my orgasm. Justin pulled himself out slowly. He laid down beside me taking me in to his arms.
"Best sex I ever had"
He stated placing a wet kiss on my cheek. We laid in silence for a while just starring at the ceiling.
"You knwo we should really get to set"
I spoke each word casually. Justin nodded and we both got up. We quickly got dressed and looked at each other.
"Let's pretend nothing ever happened?"
I nodded at his words and unlocked the door. We got down to the set without anyone noticing how long it took us. The day went on and Justin and i played it well. Noone had any idea what had happened. Justin was still acting like a prick but I pretended it didn't got to me. I knew it was only sex between us and I didn't care. He was a jerk but he was the best sex I ever had and I was going to make the best out of the last three days we had together...

The End


I know the ending sucks, sorry!
I'll start write something 'pregnant' ;) lol...
Tell me what else would you like to read?xx
Love Astrid


10 comments:

  1. it was awesome :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it. But, I kinda thought it was along stoyr not like a short imagine story. Please, I don't want the girl to get pregnant in the story. It's gonna ruin the fun. Can you make more story like Justin is a bad ass stuck up artist. Please?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ^^ Agreed with this anon. Please do something like that?

      Delete
    2. I like the idea of this story.

      Delete
  3. hmm.. I think I. like it. little better when Justin is a nice guy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving it! And um, i was thinking about.. if you could make a story about Justin meeting a girl, who is from germany? Like they get well along with each other but its hard for both of them because he lifes in the usa and she lifes in germany. Got it? Because i kinda like your writing and stories. :) and if you are wondering why exactly a girl from germany, im from germany :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. But, u can't think about yourself only? Not everyone is frm Germany.

      Delete
  5. So? Who said that i want it just for myself? I have bunch of "german-friends" who also want something like that! + They also do read every single story from this page. But whatsoever, i asked you something and got my answer clearly. Sorry for bothering you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. damn that was so good

    ReplyDelete
  7. Continue the story

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.