18 Aug 2012

Preference: Selena is jelaous and seek revenge

Hello :)
Hope you enjoyed my small imagine updates :)
This is written by the preference: Selena gets jelaous and seek revenge.
It turned out a bit difference but I hope you like it.
It's not my best work, I know that...
You requested rated stories and I promise I'll start writing something.
What else would you like to read? come with some ideas for a plot.
We also have a new writer, I'm sure she'll post her story soon, it's a different but very well written story :)
Now here we go....


SELENA IS JEALOUS AND SEEK REVENGE
"Babe, can I come in?"
My boyfriend, Justin, through 10 months knocked on my bedroom door.
"Yeah.."
I took a final glance in the mirror and stroke my hands over my DRESS. When I heard the door crack open I turned around with a shy smile. Justin's smile faded and turned in to udder shock.
"(YN).. you look so beautiful"
A smile came back to his lips and I turned my face to the ground with a light red fluttering over my cheeks.
"Honey..."
His body was placed right in front of me and his finger slipped under my chin. He forced my face up and my gaze met his.
"You're the most beautiful girl on earth, don't ever believe anything else."
"Thank you,"
my words slipped out as a whisper and I smiled widely at him.
"You're ready? Our car is here"
I nodded and Justin took a hold of my hand. He had asked me to be his date at this year's VMAs and it was the first time we were taking our relationship public and I was so nervous that I generally thought I was going to shit my pants. Justin was nominated for 3 awards and he wanted me by his side to be his lucky charm. He was also going to perform his new single for the first time. He had confirmed the rumors about us being together after we had been dating for 6 months but I had never gone out with him to a public event like this before.
"Are you nervous?"
Justin squeezed my hand when I  nodded. We got in the backseat of the car and it set off.
"There's nothing to be worried about, everyone's gonna love you"
He placed his arm around my waist and pulled me close to his body. I smiled warmly at him but I could feel my heart pound harder in my chest. I knew Justin's ex Selena was going to be there and I knew she hated me. She hadn't said it but she often said in interviews how close her and Justin still was, which was a lie, and she missed being with him. I had no idea how it would be to meet her, but my best guess would be awkward.
"What are you thinking?"
Justin stroke a soft finger over the wrinkle that showed between my furrowed brows.
"Do you think Selena will kill me when she sees me?"
Justin laughed and pressed me closer to his body.
"Of course not, and she'll never have the change because I'll kill her first"
He winked down at me and I felt the knot in my chest loosing up a bit. We arrived only minutes later at the start of the red carpet. Outside I could hear the excited yelling from fans mixed with the paparazzi's enthusiastic yells.
"Here we go"
I mumbled under my breath. The door was opened and Justin got out first. I followed him close behind. He had a tight grab around my hand. Everything exploded when everyone spotted us. The flashlights were crazy and all around me people were changing my name. I smiled and followed Justin closely when we made our way up the red carpet. I let Justin do all the talking and just posted with a smile by his side. His arm never left my waist and every time he was asked about me he introduced me as his amazing girlfriend. It was quiet fun being on the carpet but I still felt it as a relief when we made our way inside.
"You did amazing boo"
Justin grabbed my arms and leaned down. His lips laid sweet on mine and I giggled. Justin pulled back with a stunning smile. Suddenly someone cleared their throat behind me. A frown crept over Justin's face quickly replaced by a fake smile. I turned around and smiled politely. In front of me the one and only Selena Gomez was standing.
"Hello"
An evil smirk played over her lips. I was just about to answer her when she stepped in between Justin and I. I stumbled a step back watching her fling her arms around Justin who returned her hug awkwardly.
"OMG Justin! It's so amazing to see you! I've missed you so much!"
"It's uhm good to see you too.."
Justin broke the hug and went to me with a concerned look on his face. I shook my head lightly letting him know that I was fine. He still didn't looked convinced when he laid his arm protecting around my shoulder. Selena was standing in front of us. Her eyes scanned me with a disapprovingly look. I decided to play the bigger minded and smiled friendly at her.
"I'm (YN), it's and honor to  meet you"
I exchanged my hand for her to shake it but she just glared at it.
"sure.. Justin I'm so excited for your performance. I can't wait to hear your new single, is it about me and how much you miss me?"
She focused on Justin and talked to him with a flirty voice blinking her fake lashes madly. I hid my laugh behind a fake cough and Justin looked at me with laughter in his eyes.
"Uhm I'm sorry it's not Sel, I think my girl and I need to find our seats now, but it was sure nice to see you again"
Before she could say anything Justin had pulled me along. When we got away from her sight we both burst in to fit of laughter.
"OMG *laugh* did you *laugh* see her lash blinking?"
My words drowned out in laughter and Justin followed me up. Finally we caught our breath. Justin kept telling me how he didn't know why he was ever with her while we went to find our seats. Justin and I were seated on the front row right in the middle. Beside me Alfredo was placed and next to Justin had Rihanna already arrived. The show started and at the first break Justin had already revieved an Award.
"You're so amazing"
I pulled him in to a sitting hug and hé laughed. The show was just about to start when a security man approached us.
"sorry mr. Bieber but they need you backstage, some changes with your perfomance."
The man's voice was deep. Justin looked at me and i nodded my head for him to go
"you're the Best"
He kissed my cheek and i blushed when he left. The show came back on and i really enjoyed myself. Finally it was time for Justin's perfomance. They had gotten Katy perry to introduce him and i of course Got up from my seat when the lights dimmed. The cameras zoomed on me and i smiled widely. The Music started playing and Justin came running in a sky of smoke. Everyone In the crowd cheered when he hit of the first notes perfectly. I grinned and danced around with Alfredo to the catchy song. The first chorus ended and Suddenly the Music changed. My focus turned to the back of the stage where a Big red light was shining. On the middle Selena was standing only dressed in something Like a bathingsuit that showed a whole lot of clevage and legs. Her voice streamed out and she Walked slowly over the stage. The mood had changed from fun to very intiminate. Justin was standing on the middle of the stage. His eyes were locked out in the distance and he looked quiet uncomfortable.
"what is this?"
I turned to Alfredo. What the heck? Justin hadn't mentioned his perfomance included her.
"i had no idea this was going to happen"
Alfredo looked just as shocked as i felt. My eyes followed Selena over the stage making her Way to Justin. When her hands slid over his shoulder and she grinned herself on his back, i shot out everything around me. I knew that right everyone's attention was on the stage and ME. I felt the anger boil inside when Selena danced up at him while singing with All her soul. Justin moved along to the song with his hands on her hips, why was he doing this to me? The whole song she kept rubbing her exposing skin on MY BOYFRIEND. Once i felt her eyes lock with mine and an evil smirk played over her lips. She mimed the words: back off bitch.
That's when i lost it. The last thing i saw was Selena leaning on his chest their lips only inches apart before i turned around and made my Way out the arena. I didn't care about all the cameras filming me and Alfredo running after me. The tears were running uncontrolable down my cheeks. Why? WHy did he let her touch him like that? I knew she was completely over the edge jealous that I was with Justin but didn't she have any respect for other people? And why the fuck didn't Justin push her away? Yes it's a performance on live tv but seriously they looked like they were going to do it right there on the stage.
"(YN) please"
A hand grabbed around my wrist. I got turned around slowly looking  at Alfredo.
"I have no idea what that was. Justin was supposed to perform alone, Selena must have done something to get to go on stage with him. I know it seems like he was in to it but I know that he wasn't. He loves you so much he'd never do anything to hurt you.."
"He just did"
My words was only a whisper and Alfredo's grib loosened around my wrist. I pulled my hand back and turned around without a word. My eyes were still floading over with water but I had nothing to say to Alfredo. I walked out to the entrance hall which was completely empty now. I had to find a way to get out from the back since the front was crowded with papz and fans. I found a sign that said 'parking' and followed it. It was like walking in a dream, my feet just followed the direction that the signs told me without letting my brain react. I made my way up a big staircase and arrived at the foor of the arena where all the cars where parked. I couldn't get anyway further from here so I found the car and sat down on the roof. I crumbled my legs up under me and embraced them in a hug. My breath got back to regular and I looked up at the skies. Around me the buzz from the show was audiable. I was completely caught in my own world and didn't notice the person before he had sat down beside me.
"(YN)"
Justin's soft voice whispered in my ear but I didn't give him any attention.
"Listen (YN). I know you're mad and I understand... You have to understand I had no idea what was going to happen. I was just told that when I ended the first chorus I had to wait in the middle of the stage. I didn't know that she would come out. You know how jealous she is of you. I didn't do anything. I promise.. Please look at me.. please baby... please"
His hand ran down my arm and I shook it off. He sighted and I turned my face towards him.
"How can you say you didn't do anything? You were on the stage in front of million of people dancing with her, being so close with her while she was almost naked. I was there Justin if you remember?"
I could see the hurt in his eyes when I spoke my words.
"I couldn't just push her away in front of millions and humiliate her"
His respond came out slowly like he really thought about it
"Why Justin? You did fine with humiliating me in front of millions!"
My words were sharp and the sorrow in his eyes were overwhelming.
"I know and you have no idea how much I regret it. I should have gone off stage the minute I saw her but I was completely frozen (YN). When I saw you leave I jumped off stage, I've been running around searching for you. Please forgive me for being a jerk... I love you so much.."
The silence took over. I kept my gaze locked with his. I believed him, I knew he loved me, it was Selena who was a complete bitch.
"I love you too Justin"
His face cracked a smile and I had no other choice than follow up with a big smile. Before I  knew it he captured my face with his hands and smacked our lips together. My whole body exploded in fireflies just as the skies did as well. We both pulled away and laughed. Maybe it hadn't been the best award show ever but jealousy is a bitch and Selena is too, too bad that Justin and I's love was stronger. I smiled at Justin and he pulled me in to his arms. Right now I was definitely the biggest winner tonight


So request other plots and tell me what you think :)

6 comments:

  1. Love it. <3 I don't really care what you write because all your writing is amazing !

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww... it was so good!thanks girl! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. YN gets preggers by Justin lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol omg i cant! You should totally write about this! Maybe where they become young parents like 18 and pregnant, for example? (:

      Delete
  4. Hahahahah this is so good! Please make more of those ^ :)

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.