27 Aug 2012

Preference: He's a prick

Hello
I renamed the preference a bit, but it's about Justin being really rude and all :)
Honestly it didn't turn out like I wanted it at all. It sucks big time, there's no imagine in this. It's more like.. I don't know.. it's bad.. But I'M POSTING IT ANYWAY ;)

Right now I have a to-do list like this:
- living in a different country
- Marriage
- Beach
- Cheating

Keep coming with them, I love being able to write different plots :D


Here is the baddest thing I've ever written:


Hello, my name is (YN) and I'm17 years old. Six months ago I moved to LA with my parents. My mom have gotten a job here. At first i was devastated, I didn't know anyone here. Now I'm okay with it, I have gotten some friends and it's cool. I'm going on a high school and  it's all good. I do what I used to do in my old town and actually the life here is not far from what I used to live in.. or actually that's not completely true.... some time ago I practically ran in to a celebrity. Guess who? my long time idol Justin Bieber! I know what you're thinking: OMG SHE'S SO LUCKY SHE MET HIM. Well that's what I first thought when I recognized him, but honestly it wasn't that amazing. The guy is a total douche.. Now let me explain what actually happened.....

( OUTFIT: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=57336297 )

I was walking down the sidewalk on my way home from school. It was fall and the weather was quiet good. I had the music blasting in my ears and was humming silently along with the blasting tune from Justin Bieber. He was my idol. Like how could you not love him? He was the closest someone could ever get to perfect, like literally. I wasn't really paying attention to my surroundings and suddenly I smashed right in to someone's chest causing us both to fall to the ground.
"Omg I'm so so so so sorry"
I rambled up while collecting my own stuff from the ground.
"You better be fucking sorry."
The voice sounded familiar and I looked up. The boy trying to stand up in front of me was no other than Justin Bieber.
"You're Justin Bieber."
"Jeez you have some good eyes huh'?"
He sounded extremely annoyed when he brushed himself off. I quickly got on my feet holding my bag close to my chest. I smiled widely
"I love you so much. You've been my idol for so long. You're amazing"
I smacked my mouth and earned a big smirk from Justin.
"That's a nice way showing how much you love me by knocking me down."
He raised his eyebrows and I blushed madly.
"I know. I'm beyond sorry. I wasn't paying attention to where I was walking and.."
Justin cut me off.
"You should do that the next time. It's not nice knocking people down like that"
His words were sassy and I lowered my head, he made me feel bad about my self. I looked up to see his eyes travelling over my body. A big grin tugged to his lips and I felt slightly uncomfortable
"I didn't catch your name.."
He trailed off.
"Oh sorry. I'm (YN)"
I stuck my hand out for him to shake it but he completely ignored it.
"Well (YN), since you knocked me down you owe me. What do you say about meeting up later? Tonight?"
At that point my blood was  rushing so fast through my body I thought I was going to explode.
"I'd love to"
"Great"
He winked at me and again I blushed like hell.
"I'll pick you at eight. Text me your address"
He handed me his phone and I tapped in my number in a hurry.
"Can't wait to see you there sexy"
He licked his lips and I gulped, he was making me a bit uncomfortable with his eyes searching over my body. He walked past me but not before letting his hand smooth over my back leaving a light squeeze on my bum. I turned around and watched as he walked away with his bodyguards. Maybe he had been a bit sassy but he was still Justin Bieber and he had still asked me out. I almost ran home so excited what would happen tonight when I was going out with my idol for years.

Okay. You might say, 'oh he was not that bad blah blah blah'. First we haven't even gotten to the real thing yet, second he was really making me feel bad for walking in to him. And honestly, it was our both' fault, not only mine! I tell you, he's a jerk. Before our date he texted me to dress up, so I did. Like this: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=57425562 . I did everything I could to look sexy, but come on.. I had just turned 17 and still lived with my parents, I still looked like a little girl. Anyway.. It came to around 8 and I honestly thought I was going to shit my pants, nice words I know... But already there he showed he was a prick..

I wrecked my hands nervously pacing around in the kitchen. Suddenly my phone buzzed and I picked it up. A new message had ticked in.
I'm late.
Simple but effective I thought as I went to sit down on the couch. After I had been starring out in the air blankly for 25 minutes before I was interrupted by a knock on the door. I was left home alone since my mom had work and my dad was out golfing, Friday night.. I got up and quickly made my way to the front door. With a smile I opened the door. I was met by a Justin looking.. well.. flawless.
"Hello Sexy, you ready?"
 I nodded and he grabbed me around the waist. Locking the door I followed his quick path. His grab around me was rough and he didn't spit a word. I kept my mouth shut and made my way in to the car. Justin got in beside me and drove away from my house.
"Where are we going?"
I didn't recognize the neighborhood at all.
"Just a place where we can have some privacy"
He turned and flashed me a million dollar smile and I melted. He knew what  he did to me and a satisfied smile played over his lips. We drove in silence for about 20 minutes before he pulled up to some diner. I opened my door and got out. Justin made his way around the car and pulled me in to him by my shoulder.
We got in and sat down in a booth. The waitress came over with our menus.
"Can you recommend anything?"
I smiled at Justin. He squinted his eyes together before answering my question.
"Their chicken is good"
He didn't even smile. The waitress came back to get our orders. Justin ordered for himself and I ordered my chicken after.
"So why did you ask me to come?"
I tried to start a conversation. Justin's eyes were tightened to my upper body and I moved uncomfortable
"You're great looking so I thought why not take a chance to get some action"
He chuckled at his own, very inappropriate answer and I giggled nervously...

See? He was so extremely gross, a complete douche. I tried through out all the dinner to make conversation but he just answered me as short as possible. His eyes kept scanning my body and he didn't even pay. I know it's not fair to expect him to pay, but isn't that what gentlemen do? Like really. Well after dinner we got in the car and I was so ready to get home. 

"Can you drive me home please?"
Justin didn't respond, he just started off the car. The ride was completely silent. I felt Justin eyeing me once in a while with a smirk over his lips. I couldn't deny it, he was extremely gorgeous, but the dude was a prick and I didn't care how freaking famous he was, nobody should treat me like this. We arrived at my driveway and he pulled in. I turned to face him
"Thank you for tonight Justin, please don't call me"
His expression was shocked when the last words left my mouth. I turned around proudly ready to leave him there stunned. He grabbed my wrist and turned me around roughly.
"No one talks to me like that"
He growled and I rolled my eyes sarcastically.
"I just did. You treated me like shit all night. Just because you're some big superstar doesn't give you the permission to be a prick"
 I tried to get my hand back but Justin pulled me closer. He grabbed my face and lead our lips together. His kiss was intense and pressed hard on me. His hand went from my cheek and cupped my breast. I tried to move away bit his grab just tightened. Finally I wrestled him off me
"WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM?"
I yelled with the anger boiling in me
"I'm Justin Bieber, I do what I want"
He winked. With all my power I jumped out of the car and slammed the door behind me. I heard Justin set off his car. With the tears streaming down my cheeks I went inside.

So now you heard it. He was probably the biggest jerk I've ever met. Sure he's good looking and sings amazing but he is extremely conceited and I so not a fan anymore. SO I tell you guys, Justin Bieber is a prick.... 




Bad? I know :P
Send me ideas, love Astrid

3 comments:

  1. I think i like it better when justin is nice.
    maybe could you do a romantic story or something were (yn) gets hurt/raped and justin saves her? :). i know i have the worst imagination lol but yeah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahaha awesome! :D cant for your next story, im really excited about this one called 'living in a different country' :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. foods for fatty liver mayo clinic foods for fatty liver mayo clinic foods for fatty liver mayo clinic

    Take a look at my site; medications to treat fatty liver

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.