13 Aug 2012

A goodnight story


hello guys ;)
Sorry for my mistakes when i write. Sometimes i write on my phone and that's not very easy plus i'm never Reading my stuff throug... I'm a badass i know ;)
Haha!
We have gotten a new writer, i can't wait to you Read her stuff, she's amazing!
I really want your opinion so please comment what you Think!
And leave me some ideas/preferences. Like do you want a rated story? About first meet? Meet him when he's famous? When he's unknown? Where he propose? Where you tell him you're married? COME WITH SOME IDEAS BABES!!:D
Now Enjoy this little thing i wrote last Night...


*Justin's p.o.v.*

"Daddy can you tell me a story?"
I smiled at my little daughter. The covers were pulled all the way up under her nose. The light in her room was dimmed and I sat down on the edge of her princess bed.
"What story do you want to hear baby?"
She moved to the side so I could lay down beside her. I laid my arm around her tiny shoulder and she snuggled up to my chest.
"Tell me about how you and mom met"
I chuckled, I told her that story almost every night.
"You're sure that's what you want?"
She nodded and I placed a soft kiss on her forehead.
"Then that's what you get."
She came with a happy sound and I laughed at her sweet excitement.
"Alright... how do I start?"
I furrowed my brows before my face lit up in a smile.
"Once upon a time there was a beautiful girl living in a house with her family,"
My daughter interrupted me.
"Was it mom?"
"shh listen to the story baby.. hmm where was I?.. oh yeah. Once upon a time there was a beautiful girl living with her family. The girl was so sweet and everyone loved her. Her name was (YN) and she was very popular among other people. She had this special effect on people that just made them smile instantly when she was around."
"It is mom!"
I smiled lovingly at my daughter and moved on with the story.
"One day (YN) decided that she wanted a change in her life. She told her parents that she wanted to move away from them. At first her parents were very sad and angry with her becasue they didn't want (YN) to move away.."
"Did they let her dad? did they? Is it grandmom and grandpa'?"
My innocent 4 year old burst out with question and I poked her cheek.
"You need to listen Mary, or else your questions won't be answered."
I raised my eyebrows at her and her little mouth shaped an 'oh'. I smiled approvingly and she cuddled closer to me.
"After a lot of talking (YN)'s parents let her move. The day arrived and the beautiful and sweet girl had packed all her belongings. She said goodbye to all her friends and family. Then she took off to the unknown. The girl was very brave and everywhere she went people were blown away by how sweet and caring she was. Finally (YN) found a place where she wanted to stay. She rented a little room on the highest floor and then went to look for a job. At the local pet store they need a sweet girl like her to take care of the dogs, so that's what she did. For each day in more than 4 months the girl took care of other people's dogs. She made a lot of new friends and also she met a boy that she seemed to be very interrested in.."
"Was that you daddy?"
Her little voice brought me back to reality and I shook my head.
"Not yet honey. The sweet girl started going out with the boy and they became a couple. A early Sunday morning (YN) went to the local coffeeshop to pick up some coffee for her boyfriend and herself. She had stayed the night over at his place because he had a nig apartment and she only had a small room. (YN) got the two coffees and turned around. Just as she did that a guy came in to the cafe,"
Again I was interrupted by my amazing daughter Mary
"That was you dad, right?"
"That's right. That guy was me. The boy was dressed in a hoodie that covered his face. When he got in the shop he took his sunglasses off but kept the hoodie up to cover his identity. The guy was famous but he had snook out this morning and wanted to stay unregonized. Luckily the shop was almost empty. He was on his way to the counter when he suddenly had to stop. In front of him the most beautiful girl he had ever seen was standing. She had two coffees in her hands and had just turned around to walk out. Their eyes met and she sent the stranger boy a smile. That was what she did, it was her signature to smile at everyone. She was always very polite and friendly to everyone. Goodmorning she said and nodded to the boy. The boy was completely stunned by her smile and he only managed to choke out a small hello. The girl giggled at him and before he could pull himself together she walked past him. Her hair brushed his shoulder lightly and his whole body shook by her touch, never had he experienced a feeling like that. Before he could do anything she had walked out the door."
"What did you do daddy?"
Mary's voice was getting sleepier but I knew she wanted to catch the end.
"I did nothing. The guy was so amazed that he couldn't move out of his spot. The beautiful girl walked home to her boyfriend and forgot about the strange boy she had met this morning, but the boy couldn't get her off his mind. He worked hard everyday but he knew he couldn't focus on his new album until he found the girl. After a week he finally got time to search for her. The only place he knew he could maybe find her was at the coffee shop. So when he woke up that Sunday morning he went straight to the coffee shop. He arrived very early and no customers were there yet. He bought himself a coffee and sat down by the window. A half hour passes by and the girl was still not in sight. At the same time (YN) was at her boyfriend's apartment. They had gotten in to a huge fight and she was very sad. She thought she loved him, but when he told her that he didn't want to see her again she stormed out the flat with tears streaming down her face. She knew she never wanted to see him again after all the bad things he told her. The girl had no idea what to do so to calm her self down she went to the coffee shop. She always felt so good and welcome at that place. When she arrived she went directly to the counter and ordered her normal order. The workers knew her, she came there so often. They asked what was wrong, they could feel that she wasn't happy. Her flawless signature smile wasn't on her lips. (YN) was feeling very down and refused to tell them what was bugging her. When she got her coffee she brought herself to a table all the way in the corner. All the time the boy had been watching her every move. He was completely mezmerized by everything she did. He heard the workers ask where her smile was and when she wouldn't tell them he told himself he would cheer the beautiful girl up. He took a deep breath before he walked down to her. The girl turned to look up when someone tapped her on her shoulder. She was met by a boy smiling lovingly down at her. He introduced himself as Justin, and he told her how since she greeted him last Sunday he couldn't get his mind off her. This comment brought a sudden smile to her pretty lips and she let him sit with her. They ended up talking all day in the coffee shop and the workers had to almost kick them out when they closed the shop. (YN) and Justin had gotten to know each other so well. They found it so easy to talk together and they were so good at making each other smile and laugh. Justin asked (YN) out on a date the following night and she happily agreed. After that day they spend all the time they were able to together. After a year (YN) moved from her small place in to Justin's place. When Justin went away with his work (YN) would cuddle with his shirts all night trying to recall how it felt to be with him. Justin was so sad when he was away from (YN), she was the only thing that could make him smile just by excisting. It didn't last long before Justin realized that he couldn't live without (YN) and on their 2 years annivesary he asked her to marry him. At first (YN) was blown away but she loved Justin and wanted to spend the rest of her life with him. They got married and only 9 month later a little girl was brough to life. They had gotten a precious daughter that they loved just as much as they loved each other. (YN) and Justin and their daughter Mary were the happiest people on earth. The end."
I looked down and saw Mary fast asleep by my side. I bend down and pressed a soft kiss on her forehead. She smiled in her sleep and I slipped out of her bed. I covered her in the duvet and smiled to myself. I turned around and was met by my stunning wife resting her head on the doorframe. Her smile melted my heart and I walked over and pulled her in to my arms.
"How long have you been here love?"
I mumbled down in her hair.
"Since the amazing boy saved the girl from her suffer."
I chuckled and walked out of our daughters room with my arm around her waist. We went to the livingroom and sat down. She cuddled in to my chest and I closed my arms tighter around her. Never had I thought I'd find the love of my life in a coffee shop.
"Justin?"
Her voice was muffled in to my chest.
"Yes?"
SHe looked up and her bright eyes met mine.
"I love you"
"I love you too"
I leaned down and pressed my lips to hers. I felt her smile in to my lips and I smiled back in return. Our lips moved with each other when suddenly a raspy voice interupter us.
"Mom? Dad? May I sit with you?"
We broke away and our little Mary was standing in the door. She was hugging her pillow tight to her chest and her hair was messed on the top of her head. We both smiled and she walked over to us. I pulled her inbetween us. She snuggled herself closer and I laid my arms around both of my favorite girls. I sighted a happy sight. I, Justin Drew Bieber, was the most lucky man on earth.

The end

8 comments:

  1. Omg wow that was amazing great idea ! It was SOO cute and so unique <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this soo much!! R Rated stories maybe? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this soo much please make more like this..:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. awwwwww that was soooo cute!!!:')

    ReplyDelete
  5. This was so cute!
    How about one where YN and Justin meet, get together, blah blah and all that stuff, and Selena gets jealous and tries to seek revenge? :p

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so freaking sweet! Oh my gosh, more! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMB this is amazing, i think you should do more of these little ones they are just so cutee! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thats cute I really loved it x

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.