2 Aug 2012

I wish: Chapter 18


Sorry for taking too long. Btw, I changed my twitter username from: @flirtybieber to @Nerii1D. So follow me, I follow back.



Chapter 18: ‘YES!’

Recap:  I was walking down the path for few minutes when I reached a field when suddenly...

I saw a blanket with food on it http://4.bp.bl/-yrAArc/-Y1H47_wide.jpg I smiled knowing who could make this. I walked closer but someone quickly closed my eyes from behind making me frown.

??: Guess who?

Person whispered in my ear. I smiled at his voice. I quickly turned around and hugged him.

YN: Justin!
JB: Hello *he smiled*

I smiled back and pulled away. I furrowed my eyebrows thinking for a while.

YN: Why am I here? Why girls left me? Did you borrow them a car? Why are you—

I was cut by Justin’s lips on mine. He softly yet passionately kissed me while putting his hands around my waist. I put my hands around his neck and deepened the kiss. After a while we pulled away.

JB: You talk too much *he whispered making me shiver*

Justin grabbed my hand

JB: I missed you and I wanted to see you.
YN: I missed you too! *I gave him a quick hug*
JB: So what do you think about a picnic in a nice sunny day with me?
YN: hm… I don’t know… Will there be any papz or crazy fans?
JB: Nope. Just you and me *he winked*
YN: Ok, then I want a picnic with Justin Bieber! *I laughed*

Justin laughed too. We sat on a blanket.

Justin: Strawberries for my beautiful girl? *he smiled*

He said ‘for MY girl’. I’m his. I wish we were official and I could call him MY boyfriend…

YN: I’d love to. *I smiled*

Justin took a strawberry

JB: Open wide, YN

I opened my mouth and he fed me a strawberry. I started giggling.

JB: What’s so funny?
YN: oh nothing. Just I feel like a baby who’s being fed by his daddy *I giggled again*
JB: But you are a baby *he smirked*
YN: I am not! *I pouted and crossed my hands*
JB: Yes you are
YN: No! *I shouted*

After that Justin jumped on me and started to tickle me. I’m a very ticklish you know.

YN: Justin…St…Stop… *I said while laughing*
JB: Aww, baby wants dady to stop? *he laughed*
YN: Ju…Justin! HAHAHA

He stopped tickling me and sat back smirking at me.

YN: You are a very very mean person! *I pouted*
JB: And you are very cute and don’t forget beautiful.

I started to feel my cheeks blushing so I quickly turned away so he couldn’t notice.
He probably saw it because he placed few fingers under my chin and moved my face to look him in the eyes.

JB: I love you *he whispered*

Justin leaned in and pressed his lips on mine. This kiss was full of love, passion. After seconds I pulled away.

YN: I love you too, Justin *I smiled*

Rest of the time we were just sitting and talking about random stuff. I feel like he’s the one. The one I could talk all night, the one who can make me smile when I’m sad. But there’s still one thing missing.

JB: Let’s go for a walk?

I nodded my head and we stood up. He took my hand and we went in that way where small patch led us. After few minutes we were next to a pond.

JB: Wanna go for a swim?
YN: I don’t have my bikini on.
JB: That’s not a problem. Just swim with your underwear.

I thought for a while. Sure why not. I took off my clothes and Justin did the same. Justin quickly ran in the pond and dived under water. I giggled and went in the water too.
We swam for a bit when Justin grabbed me by my waist and turned me to face him.

YN: Hi there *I smiled*

Justin smiled too and kissed my lips.

JB: There’s one thing I want to ask you for a really long time.

I just looked him in the eyes waiting for him to continue.

JB: I love you so much and I know my life without you would be only a dark cloud. Would you brighten my day and be the sun in my life by being my girlfriend?

YN: YES! *I hugged him* I love you too and…Did you know how long I waited for you to say that? *I punched his shoulder playfully but he just laughed*

JB: I’m happy to have you in my life *he leaned in and kissed me*

~THE END~


K. That’s it. I’m done with this story. I don’t like writing it and I feel forced to do that. I don’t know if someone is reading it but anyway. I just want to start writing 1D story ‘cause it’s more interesting. So BYE for now. Don't hate me :3 Nah, hate me if you want, I understand you. I'm a horrible person but this blog is DEAD. Bye bye ;)
- Neringa x

10 comments:

  1. Aww why do you hav to end this story?????????? it's so cute!!!! I wanted you to continue this story. Well too bad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same I know your all about 1D and thats great and all but usually writers write about what there fans want and a little mix of what u want it wouldn't be an amazing story if I made it all bout what u want I respect u and all an have nothing against 1D but and input mean a lot when writing because u have to engage ur readers personally I think u should continue ! ( do u know If Astrid will ever come back ? ) just curious miss her and hope she's doing ok

    ReplyDelete
  3. I liked this story ALOT but i respect ur desicion (: please more amazing stories

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved this story just hated the ending. I miss the one who did falling for a fan I miss her :/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! :( and this writer is very mean! Really! It's more interesting! Urgh!

      Delete
    2. I'm not mean! I just don't feel like continuing this story. Sorry, okay? SORRY! For Gods sake...

      Delete
    3. I thought falling for a fan was litrally the best story id ever read who everwrote that was really talented!!!!

      Delete
  5. Well then erm....I understand I would like more JB storys but never mind I'll just find some 1 else :)

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.