28 Sept 2011

Short Imagine Story (24) :*

Next part, not so long! hope it's ok  <3








>>>>>> your p.o.v <<<<<<<<<<<<<
Jax: JAZZY!
I pulled away and saw a car driving right into Jazzy.
I screamed and ran to the car. I kneeled down next to Jazzy and tried to find her pulse. It was there, she was still alive. I could feel someone pulling me back. Justin trowed himself to the ground next to Jazzy. Tears were streaming down his face. I stepped back and took Jaxon up in my arms.
Jax: what's happening with Jazzy?
I looked at him and a tear rolled down my cheek
Y: I don't know....
The woman from the car got out. She looked shocked. She pulled her hair and kept stuttering: what happened? What happened? What happened?
Justin looked at you with tears streaming down his cheeks
J: call an ambulance
You got your phone and called a ambulance. While the ambulance as on it's way you called Jeremy and Pattie. The drove directly to the hospital. Justin got in the ambulance with Jazz. The woman, called Stephanie (RANDOM) drove with you and Jaxon.
----Skipping to the hospital----
You walked in and saw Pattie and Justin sitting with their arms around each other.
Y: how is she?
Justin looked at you, his eyes were red from crying, but he wasn't crying any more. He tried to smile
J: come here
He got up, you walked over to Justin and he laid his arms around you.
(Jaxon ran and sat on Pattie's lap)
Justin hided his head in your hair. You stroke his back
Y(whispering in his ear): It's gonna be ok baby, I promise
You could hear Justin sniffle and you kept stroking his back,
You could see a doctor coming out from a room
Doc: Mr. Bieber, your sister just woke up
Justin pulled away and took your hand.
Y: no Justin, it's your sister, go in there
You kissed his cheek and he went in, you sat down beside Pattie & Jaxon
>>>>>Justin's P.O.V.<<<<<<
I walked in to the room. My dad was sitting on a chair. Jazzy was laying in the bed, when I walked in she turned around
Jaz: Justin! Where's (yn)? We're going to the playground?
I looked at her, nothing was wrong. I sight in relief and looked at my dad.
Je: She woke up 3 minutes ago and she mentioned (yn) 1000 of times already
I laughed
J: she is amazing
Jer: who?
My dad looked at me with a raised eyebrow
Jer: your sister or (yn)?
J:both
I hugged my dad
Jaz: can we go now Bieber?
J: you call me Bieber
She nod with big eyes. I smiled and tickled her. She laughed and my body felt a relief.
J: can she leave now?
I looked at my dad and he nod in agreement
J: come on here babygirl, let's say hi to (yn)
Jaz: yes! She jumped up in the bed and I carried her out of the room.
Y: Jazzy
(yn) rushed to me and swung her arms around me and Jazzy
Jaz: why are you hugging me so tight?
(yn) giggled and I smiled
My mom, dad and Jaxon joined the hug and I felt amazing. This was the people I loved the most in the whole world.. :)














Comment or tweet me (@TrueKennySwag) if you got some good ideas :-)

3 comments:

  1. naaww more pleas even knoe not heaps of people r commenting more pleease?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank god she is okay! this is like my 2d life.

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.