7 Sept 2011

Short Imagine story (16) :*

This chapeter is short, but more drama than ever! enjoy!;)




You felt very awkward when you walked out to the guys. They all turned around and their jaw dropped when they saw you.................
-You could feel the red colour burning in your face and you looked down.
J: (y-y-yn)?(stuttering)
You looked up, Justin was standing right infront of you. He was shirtless, and a little gasp came from your mouth. You bited your lip
J: so damn sexy baby
-He winked and pulled you in close. You could feel his hands running down your back, slowly grabbing your ass. He presst his body against yours. You looked down and your face turned bright red as your arms around his neck. Justin leaned in closer.
J: wanna do me?
Y: Justin ( slapped his shoulder cheerfully)
J: I'm serious babe, I can't handle myself when you look so hot!
-You could feel something pressing agaist your tights. You look down and noticed Justin had a huge boner. You smirked.
Y: You like it huh'?
-You decided just to play along, 'cause admit he was freaking sexy!
J: mmh yes!
He started rubbing your tights up and down, grabbing your ass.
You kissed his neck and he moaned a bit, you giggled
C: seriously guys! GET A ROOM
-you let go of Justin and stepped back. You turned brighgt red and ran inside the house. What were you doing? That was not you to do stuff like that, and espacially not in public, you felt really bad. You ran into the bathroom and locked the door. You was completely sure that all the guys thought you were a complete slut, which you not were! Someone knocked the door.
Y: go away please.
J: it's me baby! Please open?
Y: no Justin, you made me look like a fool infront of your friends.
J: listen! You did not hunni! Really nobody thinks you're a fool!
Y: well a whore then
-A little tear rolled down you cheek
J: NO! I kissed you! I touched you, come on baby, the only thing you did was looking so damn sexy!
You opened the door and looked at him, you were both still dressed in your underwear.
Y: I'm wearing my underwear Justin, you don't think that's slutty to hang out with 4 teen boys in your bra? You don't?
J: no, cause I said you should....
Y: but anyway... I'm just not like that normally and I'm not sure if it'd good for me, if you're good for me Justin!'
-You looked down and the tears were now streaming down your face
Justin lifted your chin. He slightly stroke youe cheek
J: I...................



Please leave a comment or tweet me at @TrueKennySwag, bacause I really want to know how many readers I got :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.