25 Sept 2011

Short Imagine story (22) :*

Thank you guys for reading!:-) keep tweeting and commenting for more <3
Enjoy part 22:



J: baby.....
Y: mmmmm
-She bite her lip
J: you're so turning me on right now
She giggled
Y: I know you like it babe
-She winked and kissed my lips. I grabbed her around the waist and pulled her down on me.
She smiled against my lips and I kept moving our lips together. I stroke her back and she shivered. I pulled away
J: you're freezing my sexy lady?
Y: no.. you're just playing with me! And I love it
-She winked and started sucking on my neck. She licked down my stomach and I could feel a huge thing moving on my pants, yes it's huge ;)
Her soft lips were moving around on my abs, sometimes she softly touched me with her tongue. DANG I was getting turned on. I slided my fingers under the locker in her bra. She giggled
J: why so funny hunni?
I whispered with my lips touching her neck
Y: Your fingers are tickling me babe!
-I looked at her, she could feel me starring and looked me in the eyes. Her eyes were beautiful.
Y: what is it Justin?
-She gave me a strange look
J: you're just extremely gorgeous sweetheart!
-She smiled and pecked my lips
Y: and you're handsome babe!
-I smiled at her, she's amazing.
She yawned and I used the time to turn around so I was on top on her
She smiled: you're fast huh' Bieber?
I smirked
J: course ;)
She closed her eyes
J: you're tired my baby?
She mumbled
J: let's sleep, sweet dreams
I kissed her forehead and she snuggled up to my chest. I laid my arms around her and she smiled
Y: I love you Justin
J: I love you too baby girl
I fell a sleep with a smile on my face
<<<<<< next morning <<<<<<<
I woke up to the view of an angle. (yn) was so beautiful when she was asleep. I looked at the time, 1 hour 'till we were leaving for the dinner at my dad's place. I couldn't wait for them to meet (yn), I was sure they were going to love her like I do. I had to wake her up, but she was looking so peaceful. I was going to try gently waking her up.
J:(yn)? Baby? You need to wake up
I kissed her cheek and she opened her eyes
Y(Sleepy): go away!
J: you need to get up angel!
Y: suck it Bieber!
She turned around and pressed her face down in the pillow
I chuckled
J: I would love to
Y: eeew!
She sat up and threw her pillow at me. I got hit and laughed.
She covered herself in the duvet.
J: come here
I spread my arms towards her tiny little body.
She shook her head
Y: make me?
-She had a challenging look in her eyes
I jumped up and grabbed her. We rolled around and fell down on the floor. We was laughing so hard and I could feel the love flowing around us.
Y: when are we leaving
J: a bit less then an hour.
Y: damn!
She quickly got up and ran to the bathroom
I smiled, I'm falling way too hard for this girl.
I walked down in the kitchen to talk to my grandparents. I got ready in the other bathroom.
>>>> your P.O.V.<<<<<
I walked out of the bath and got dressed in this: http://www.polyvore.com/family_dinner/set?id=37381511
I walked down the stairs to find Justin, Pattie and the grandparents waiting for me in the kitchen.
Y: sorry I took so long
P: it's ok sweetie, you look great.
Y: thank you, so do you
-You walked over to Justin and he putted his arm around you.
J: ready to go beauti?
-You blushed,
Y: yeah
-you all walked out to Justin's car. You sat in the back with his grandma' and Pattie.-
When you arrived at Jeremy's(Justin's dad) house you all got out.
Justin took your hand
J. they are gonna love you baby
-You smiled and started walking towards the house....

3 comments:

  1. this is AMAZING!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. amazyn1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.