18 Sept 2011

Short Imagine Story (19) :*

Sorry I haven't posted in so long! 2 reasons, 1. I'm busy and 2. I don't really know if I got any readers. I use so much time writing this story, and you guys don't really response when I ask you if you're reading! if I only got 2 readers I am not going to continue writing, sorry! so please, please, please if you want more of this story tweet me at @TrueKennySwag or leave a comment, else I'm not going to continue<3
Here is a really long chapter, to make the long break from posting up to you, enjoy!<3





You looked confused at the boys and got up from the couch. Who was it? You were thinking hard while you walked out to Justin. You looked over his shoulder. With a ugly cap and 4 pizza boxes there was.....
Y: SIMON?(From the airport)
-He smiled and you walked past Justin and gave Simon a hug
S: hey Pretty thing
-Justin cleared his throat and frowned at Simon
You pulled back and looked at Simon.
Y: what are you doing here? I thought you were going to New York?
S: well, the plan changed. My flight to New York never came. Then my aunt here from Stratford called and said I could come up here. I told her I was going to NY next week for work, and she said that the local pizza man could offer me a job here, just for a week. Then I could live with her and see Canada for a week
Y: cool! We need to hang out then, right Justin?
You looked at Justin, he pulled his shoulders and mumbled something you could not hear.
S: that would be awesome, but I got to move on, here you got my number ( he found a pen and wrote his number on one of the pizza boxes.) Call me?
Y: sure, it was great to see you
-You smiled and gave him a quick hug, Justin glared at Simon. You stepped back and grabbed Justin’s hand.
S: see you pretty thing, bye Justin
-He smiled and gave you the boxes.
Y: see ya'
Justin mumbled something and closed the door quickly
Justin:(Making a funny voice) See you pretty thing
Y: what's wrong with you? He is just being nice!
J: well it's not nice hitting on my girlfriends
Y: chill ok baby? You know that I'm your girlfriend, and no one else!
-You kissed his cheek and walked in to the living room.
--Skipping to after you guys ate--
R: dude you remember Ann?
Ryan looked at Justin
J: hmm... -Justin was thinking while he stroke your back-
C: we went to school with her!?
J: Ann with the big ass?
-His face lighted up
R: exactly
The boy cracked up
Y:boys! That's rude
C: sorry! But her ass was the size of the moon, no joke!
He held both his hands up, like showing you he wasn't joking
You couldn't help it but smile
R: well anyway! Ann is throwing a party tonight, she invited us all to come. What are you saying?
-Ryan looked at all of you and you all nodded.
C: sure! I want a girl!
J: don't you mean a guy?
-Justin jumped down on the floor to escape from the fist Chaz was trying to hit him with.
You laughed.
C: I'm not into dudes! When do you guys get it?
R: when you stop looking at their ass'!?
Ryan also jumped to the floor, while Chaz tried to hit him.
C: ok--(He turned around to face you) just come with it? What do you got?
-You smiled and moved closer and stroke his arm.
Y: nothing!
C: thank you!
Y: it's completely natural to be gay
-Chaz kind of screamed this weird noise and you all laughed.
Justin and Ryan got up
R: but you're all in for it?
Y: sure! I love to party
R: great, I'm just gonna call her
-Ryan went out and called her-
You could Ryan coming back to where you were sitting
R: we can just go over there when we're ready
-You looked down yourself
Y: I think I need to change into something more party related
J: why!? You look stunning
-Justin leaned in and pecked your lips.
Y: thanks Justin
-You blushed
Y: but anyway....
C: maybe my sister got something?
Y: you think I can borrow something
C: of course. Follow me!
-You followed Chaz up the stairs
You and Chaz picked out this http://www.polyvore.com/blue_carpet/set?id=36721216 while you were changing Chaz went down to the living room.
C: she's just changing.
He sat down beside Justin.
R: now be honest Justin..... is this for real?
-He raised his eyebrow
J: ehmm.... (Justin looked down)
C: spit it out man! I've never seen you look at a girl like that before!
J: well....(Justin looked at the boys) I love her! Her smile, her eyes, her laugh, her body, the way she makes me laugh, she's so sweet and smart! She makes me go crazy! I... I'm in love with her!
R: wow! Well I must admit, she's amazing..
C: she's for real man! Don't mess it up k?
J: I will never hurt her! I love her too much
Justin smiled
R: take care of her
J: I will
C: good
J: I'll just go up check on her
R: ok
>>Justin's P.O.V<<<
I walked up the stairs thinking about (YN). A little smiled played in the corner of my mouth. She made me feel something I didn't even thought was possible. I got so mad at this Simon boy. Who did he think he was flirting with my girlfriend when I stood right beside her? Urrghh! I made my way to Chaz' sisters room and knocked on the door. I could hear her small light steps.
Y: come on in
I opened the door and my head started spinning around. In front of me my gorgeous girlfriend was standing. She turned her head towards me and a sweet smile came up on her lips. Her beautiful eyes were shining against me. I felt like I was about to faint
Y: Justin you're ok?
-She walked to me with a worried look on her face. She came close to me and gently she let her fingers stroke my forehead.
I smiled at her
J: Now I am
I grabbed her by the waist and she giggled. The beautiful laugh that made my heartbeat go crazy.
I pulled her close. Our bodies were pressed up against each others. I could feel her heart beating through the thin shirt she was wearing. I started singing while I looked at her angel eyes
J: girl you got my heartbeat running away..
She bite her underlip and my heart went crazy, I thought it was about to pop out of my chest. I leaned down to her face and let our lips meet. I grabbed her tights and lifted her up. She placed her legs around my waist. Our lips moved synchrony in the kiss. She pulled a bit in my hair and I smiled against her lips, could this girl get more amazing? I could feel her smooth skin under my hands. She opened her mouth to catch her breath, and as the boy I am, I slide my tongue into her mouth. She tightened her legs around my waist. I moved my tongue around, exploring her mouth. She let her tongue touch mine, and at that moment sparkling exploded in my tummy. She pulled back her head and winked. I chuckled and putted her back down on her feet.
J: You look amazing
Y: thank you
-She blushed and I grabbed her hand
J: you're so cute when you blush baby
-She blushed harder and hit my shoulder playfully
Y: you got the flirt on huh' Bieber?
-Her eyes gazed at me and I chuckled once again.
J: Leggo!
Y: wait a second
-She let go of my hand. She took her hair and putted into a messy ponytail. She grabbed her back and took my hand again.
Y: now leggo!
-A smile crumbled in the corner of her mouth, and I giggled
J: you got it right shawty.
-We walked down to the guys waiting at the door
R: you look great (YN)
Y: thank you
C: You guys look great together
:-I looked at (YN) and smiled. I putted my arm around her waist
We all walked out of the house
--Skipping to the party, back to normal P.O.V.--
You all walked into a garden. The sun was down, but the garden was lighted up by a lot of different colored light bulb. There was about 50 young boys and girls. On the grass a unknown DJ was playing what ever people wanted. Right now Little Bad girl by David Guetta was blasting ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ha5ujHnYXg )
A little girl with short black hair and a HUGE butt came to you.
R: Hi Ann, you're looking good
-She smiled a flirty smile
A: thanks Ry
She turned to you and Justin
A: hey you must be Justin's girlfriend, I'm Ann
-She hugged you and you hugged her back. You looked at the guys and mimed BIG ASS, they tried to keep themselves from laughing. She pulled back
A: JUSTY! It's soooo great to see you!
She almost jumped at Justin hugging him. His eyes got wide open as she pressed her boobs against him, You tried to keep yourself from laughing. She let him go
A: and Chaz! Come here....
-She licked her lips and hugged Chaz. He stroked her butt and she kissed his neck.
A: come with me
-She dragged Chaz to the dance area and left you, Ryan and Justin standing there.
R: You see now(YN)? HUGE BUTT. (He made a big round circle with his hands and you all laughed)
Y: let's see if we can find you a girl Ry
-You winked and tried to talk like Ann
The boys laughed.
You walked in to an areas where people just sat around talking. You sat down.
J: You get all dirty sitting there, come here?
-He clapped his hands on his lap and you smiled. You st down on his lap and he lay his arms tight around your tummy.
Y: what about her?
You moved your head in a weird nod towards a girl sitting a couple of meters beside you. She had long wavy blonde hair, blue eyes and a nice smile
J: she's a good looking, go get her brow!
Justin winked at Ryan and he smiled
R: alright, but you guys go with me
Y: ok
You stood up and walked to the group where the girl was sitting.
She was sitting with two other girls and two boys.
Y: hey, may we sit here with you guys?
They looked up and the pretty girl smiled
Pretty girl: of course
You sat down and made sure Ryan sat next to the pretty girl. She introduced herself as Melanie.
You all get really well along sitting there talking, no starstruck awkwardness because of Justin ;)
Y: (whispering in Ryan's ear): Ask her to dance with you.
R: ehmm Melanie want to dance with me?
M: sure Ryan.
-She smiled and they got up. You let them walk to the dance area, then you got up
J: where you going shawty?
Y: just need to fix something.
-You quickly walked to the DJ requesting this song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FL0bjwez8mg
You stepped back and watched Ryan slowly dancing with Melanie. You smiled., good work!
??: wanna dance?
You turned around
Y: Hi Simon! What are doing here?
You gave him a hug
S: I was delivering Pizza's and that girl with the big butt ask me to join the party tonight
-You giggled
Y: cool
S: so you wanna dance?
Y: sure
-He took your hand and dragged you too the uplighted dancefloor. He placed his hands around your waist and you held around his neck. He rocked your body from side to side. His eyes shined at you and you smiled, Simon was a nice guy.
J: hey man! Can I get my girl now? (Justin stood beside you, his voice was filled with anger.)
S: chill dude, I was just dancing with her.
You looked at Justin, his eyes was dark brown filled with anger.
Y: Justin.. I'm just dancing with him, no biggie?
.You smiled at him, but kept your arms around Simon's neck. Justin looked at them, and his face expression turned sad. You could see the sadness in his eyes. You quickly let go of Simon. You hated seeing Justin like this.
Y: Justin listen to me
-You reached out to touch his arm, but he stepped back
S: listen (YN) we can tell him
Y: but I thought you wanted to keep it a secret?
S: I don't want to ruin your relationship..
J: tell me what?
Y: Justin... Simon is... No, Simon tell it yourself....
S: alright, I'm...............................................

4 comments:

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.