23 Sept 2011

Short Imagine Story (21) :*

I got response from 5 readers, so I'm going to continue!:)
Thank you all so much for reading, I love you guys :')
But.. we need to keep this interresting, so tweet me if you got any ideas for the story! @TrueKennySwag <3

ENJOY!


Y: Chaz you're drunk! You don't know what you are saying!
C: yes I do
-He pulled you closer and you tried to get away from him. You looked at Justin he was looking at you, but when he saw the tears in your eyes he immediately tried to get you away from Chaz.
J: let her go Chaz! You're not yourself
C: I AM!
R: listen buddy! Let go off (YN), and then we can talk tomorrow.
C: (Whining)NO.. I love her
Y: You don't Chaz! Remember I am just a friend
-Justin finally got you up from Chaz. He pulled you into a close hug.
J: you're okay baby?
He kissed you hair
Y: mmmh (Mumbling)
R: let's go
-Ryan grabbed Chaz' arm and pulled him up!
J: I'll call a taxi
-While Justin called, you walked to the street. He had his arm around you while he stroke your arm.
He put his phone down.
J: the taxi is on it's way
-Chaz sat down on the sidewalk yelling all kinds of stuff.
You stood beside Justin. He lay both his arms around you
J: you're cold hunni...
You looked in his eyes
Y: warm me up then Bieber
-You sent him a sweet and cheeky smile
J: I will
-He winked.
He stroke your body with his warm hands.
J: here take my jacket
-He started taking his jacket off
Y:(you stopped him) no babe, then you're going to be cold
J: that doesn't matter! I can let my girl get cold
-He put his jacket around your shoulders
Y: (you kissed his cheek) thank you Justin
-All of a sudden Chaz stopped yelling, he was laying on the sidewalk, in a deep sleep.
The taxi arrived and you got Chaz in it. Justin sat in the front with the driver. You sat in the back with Ryan and the sleeping Chaz on your sides.
>>>>>>>>Justin's P.O.V.<<<<<<<<<
I looked back at (YN). She looked so cute when she was sleepy. I smiled at her, and sshe sent me back a gorgeous smile
J: You're ok back there shawty?
Y: yeah.. Just a bit tired
J: aww we'll be home in a few beauty
-She smiled at me and my heart started beating fast in my chest, why did she do that to me?
R: (YN) you can lay your head on my shoulder.
Y: thank you Ryan
-I looked at them as Ryan was comforting her, DAMN! I should have been the one sitting there with her. I looked at Ryan. He looked me in the eyes
R: no worry buddy, I'm not gonna do anything to her
J: thanks man!
AT THE HOUSE
After we dropped Chaz and Ryan home we came back to my grandparents house. We got out of the car and I laid my arm around her shivering little body.
Her teeth chattered: I'm sooo tired and cold
J: You can sleep in two minutes baby. We just need to be quite when we go in.
Y: alright
She stopped and took her heels off. She only went to my shoulder without heels.
J: you're so sweet and tiny
-<She answered me with a yawn and I chuckled
J: come here
I grabbed her bride-style and started walking to the door
Y: put me down Justin(Whined)
J:( I looked at her beautiful face) no....
-She kissed my neck and closed her eyes.
I walked into the house as silent as I could. Puuh the all went to bed. I got up to my room without waking anybody up! I laid her down on my bed, she fell asleep on the way through the house. I looked at her peaceful face, how could I be so lucky? This girl is anything I could ask for. I kissed her forehead and pulled the duvet over her. I took my cloth on and out on a pair of basketball shorts. I walked out to the bathroom to brush my teeth, when I came back to the room she was standing there right in front of me. She was only ion her underwear. Her hair was flowing down her naked shoulders. Her eyes were shining against me. She took a step forward and I was out of breath. Her body was moving slowly towards me. Her smooth skin made my heart pump. I looked down her body and I bite my lip. DAMN that girl is sexy. She laid her small elegant arms around my neck.
Y: thank you for carrying me up here Justin.
J: …....beautiful.........
She giggled and my heart almost jump out of my chest.
She got up on her toe and pecked my lips. I grabbed around her waist and pulled her close. Our skin was touching and the air was electric. I looked deep into her beautiful eyes.
J: I..
-She put her finger over my mouth
Y: Ssshhhh....don't ruin this with words
She closed her eyes and leaned in. Our lips touched and firework exploded in my chest. I could feel her lips separate and I took the change and slide my tongue in her mouth. She let me. Her arms tightened around my neck and dragged us closer. I slide my hands down over her body. I took a hold on her tights.. I lifted her up so her legs where around my waist. Our tongues were exploring each other and I felt like I was in heaven. I walked towards the bed and laid down on top off her. I moved my face a little away from her. I looked at her. Her eyes were closed but her mouth, her beautiful pinky lips were smiling
Y: come back Bieber
I smirked
J: MR. Bieber is here for you
She giggled and I pecked her lips. Suddenly she turned around so she was on top. She had a knee on each side of my waist. She looked down at me. Her hair was getting in her eyes. I carefully stroke it behind her ear. She kissed my fingers one by one. She kissed down my arm, over my shoulder and down my chest. She was really turning me on right now. She kissed down my abs. When she came down to my shorts she kissed the line. Her cold fingers stroke my abs and moved my shorts a bit down. She kissed me down there and my penis got a serious boner. She looked at my face and a sexy smile was playing on her lips.
..............................................................................
Are you gonna do IT? ;)
Comment for more :*

4 comments:

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.