1 Sept 2011

Short Imagine Story (14) :*

This is a bit short chapter! hope it's ok?:)



You laughed at them
Y: I'm (yn)
You walked to them and gave them all a hug, they were speechless
C: come on guys! You're acting like you never seen a girl before!
-Chaz was laughing his ass off
Justin got up and pulled you into a hug
J: see, just like I told you: MONKEYS!
-You laughed while Ryan, Mitch and Nolan kept drooling over you
C: so (YN) you've been in Canada before?
Y: No first time here
-You smiled at Chaz
C: cool, you like it?
Y: well it's the first day, but until now I love it
-You smiled at all the guys and they blushed
J: you guys are so funny
-Justin shook his head
R: let's go out play some b-ball
-Ryan quikly walked out in the garden
You all followed him
N: ok so it's Chaz, Ryan and me agaist Justin and Mitch, hey (YN) you play basket?
Y: to be honest, I've tried it but I suck
J: You can be on my team shawty!
-He winked and you blushed
C: Aww something going between you too?
Justin just send them a huge grin
R,N,M,C: Justin and (YN) sitting in a tree and then..... They all strated laughing and Justin gave them a evil look
J: shut up man! -He hitted Ryan on his shoulder
R: ouch! She's pretty! It's ok
M: now let's play some ball!
N: Come on...............



No comments:

Post a Comment

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.