30 Aug 2011

Imagine story (14) :*


This part is dedicated to @MrsBiieber_ from twitter! she was the only who tweeted me! I really hope I got more readers than one!:) please tweet me at @TrueKennySwag if you are reading my story, enjoy <3



Justin looked in your eyes
J....................
He slided his warm hand on your cheek and closed his eyes. He leaned in, he took your hand and placed it on his heart. You could feel it beating in his chest.
J: Listen now baby! And take and keep theese words in your heart. It's hard for me, and it take all my courage to tell you this. (He opened his eyes, they were filled with tears) I know we haven't known each other for a long time, but you make me feel something I've never felt before. You're the sweetest, kindest, funniest and most beautiful girl I have ever met, and (yn)? My heart belongs to you, I love you too
-A tear rolled down your cheek and you leaned in. your lips met. a warm feeling flowed through your body. Justin's hands slid up and down your back. He stroke your back softly while your hands found their way to his hair. Your lips parted and his tongue slid gently into your mouth. You smiled against his lip. His hands pulled your closer. While your tongues enjoyed them self in each others mouthes, he pressed his bosy against yours. His body felt warm and soft against yours. Finally you pulled back
-Justin stroke your cheed and removed the tears from your cheek.
J: I love you (your whole name)
Y: I love you too Justin Drew Bieber
-You smiled and took his hand
You started walking towards Chaz' house
J: so now you're not afraid of meeting the guys
Y: I've never been afrais, just a bit nervous
-You smiled and gace Justin's hand a little squeeze
J: haha, well you should be scared, they are probably gonna attack you like crazy man-monkeys that has never seen a stunning girl before
Y: hahahah I'm sure! But monkeys.. like come on.. I hate bananas
J: Bananas makes me feel so awkward!
Y I know right? I hate 'em!
-You both laughed
J: here we are
.You were standing infront of the door, Justin knocked. He let go of your hand
The door opened
C: hey buddie
-Chaz and Justin greeted each other
C: and you must be (YN)? Justin said you were hot and dang he was right!
-Chaz gave you an elevator look and winked. You looked at Justin, his face was bright red!
Y: haha thank you,
-You smiled and gave Chaz a hug.
C: come on in guys, and say hi to the others.
-You walked in the living room
On the couch Mitch, Nolan and Ryan were sitting , laughing at something on Ryans phone. You were pretty sure, you didn't wanted to know what it was
Justin ran to the couch and jumped down on them
R,N,M: Justin! You're fat idiot!
They all got up and started a play fight, you just stood there giggling
You looked at Chaz
Y: are they always like that?
C: I think all boys are
-You laughed
Y: I think you're right
C: GUYS! (The boys looked up)
M: dang! Sorry we didn't knew there was a girl
R: oh my! A gorgeouse one!
N: ehhrmmm!
-They quikly got up and started fixing them self, well not Justin he was laying on the ground laughing his ass off
You laughed at them
Y: I'm (yn)
You walked to them and gave them all a hug, they were speechless


'


To be continued!

3 comments:

  1. continue ppppllllllllllleeeeeaaaaassssseee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please please please continue..

    ReplyDelete
  3. MORE MORE MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.