8 Aug 2011

Short Imagine story (9) :*

J: I need to get to my hotel and pack for tomorrow
Y: I see, but do you need to right now?
*You made puppy eyes, placed your arms around his neck, pulled him back down. He kissed you quikly and pulled back again*
J: sorry shawty, but it's 11 PM and the flight is leaving 8 am. I'll pick you up at 6:30 am, so pack you stuff and get some sleep, kay?
Y: *you made a sound (hrummf)* okay MR. ruining all the fun
J: *Laughing* good girl.
*You both got off from the bed
J: see ya' tomorrow, be ready babe.
*He kissed your forehead and walked out the door*
-You layed down on the bed and closed your eyes. This has been the greatest day in your whole life. You smiled. You could hear your door open and sat up.
Mum: hey hunnie
*She smiled secretely*
Y: uhhhmmm hey mum, what's up?
M: i just want to talk...
Y: ummm ok, *you gave her a weird look*
M: okay listen sweetheart! Justin just left, he told your dad and I that he invited you with him to Canada for the summer.
Y: yeah...?
M: He also told us that after he went to Canada he's going to travel around in the US, visiting friends and working, for the rest of the summer...
Y: I know he told me that too!
M: Did he also tell you that he invited your dad, your brother and me to join you?
Y: WHAT? *Your eyes got wie open, you didn't expect that one coming*
M: chill (YN), let me finish!
*She sent you a smile, and you let her continue*
M: first you, Justin and his mother are going to Canada for 1 and a ½ week. AterwardsYou'll travel around in US for 2 weeks, then you'll meet up with us in the Bahamas and be for a week. Maybe afterwards you can stay with them for 2 more weeks, or you can go with us home, okay?
Y: That is amazing mum! Thank you so much!
-You hugged her tight-
M: well it's Justin and Pattie you should say it to, not me!
Y: you talked with Pattie?
M: yes, Justin called her so I could talk with an adult about it, and she is such a great person, so I'll let you go with them! *your mum smiled*
Y: I love you *Smiling*
M: love you too hunnie. Now let us pack your stuff, you're leaving early tomorrow.

-Your mum and you used an hour packing your stuff and then you went to bed with a smile on your face,. This was going to be the best summer ever!-


Click like for next part! I need at least 5 likes! :)

1 comment:

  1. this is so amazyn i kee preading these ovr and aover again post more LONG image stories about us and just!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.