24 Aug 2011

Short Imagine Story (13) :*


-The lunch went well. You really got to know Justin's family and they got to know you. You were done eating lunch and you helped Pattie and Diane in the kitchen. Justin walked in.
J: I just talked to Ryan, we're meeting them in 10 mins. At Chaz' place. Okay baby?
Y: ehhmm sure
-You sent Justin a nervous smile
J: aww chill, they are not that bad! I promise you they will be nice, k?
-Justin dragged you in to a big hug.
Y: mmm (you mumbled into Justin's shoulder)
D: who are you meeting with?
J: Nolan, Mitch, Chaz and Ryan
D: ok
J: ready?
-Justin looked at you and smiled
Y: sure
-You said bye to the family and went out in Stratford. There was no paparazzi's at all. Justin took your hand
Y: Justin?
J: yeah?
Y: why are there no paparazzi's?
J: hmmm I guess they understood my message at the airport!
-Justin gave you a insidious smile
you stopped and faced Justin
Y: what did you tell them?
-You raised your eyebrows
Justin chuckled
Y: tell me Justin
-You stepped up on your toes so your eyes were right infront of his. Justin leaned forward and kissed you nose
J: nothing bad.. I promise
-He winked
Y: tell me Justin!
J: or what?
Y: or I'm never gonna kiss you again!
J: ohh..... well I just said that...
-Justin looked down
Y: urrgh! Like come on! I'm not gonna chop your balls of!
J:(laughing) and thank you for that!
Y:*smiling* lol! Tell me now?
J: I told them that you're my girlfriend and I'm really happy for you. I said to them that I would be happy if they would let us be alone, 'cause our love is new and it needs time to grow! I said that if they would let us alone this week in Canada I promised to give interviews to all of them, where I'll be 100 % honest about EVERYTHING!
Y: you did all that for me?
-You looked Justin deep in the eyes and he nodded
A warm feeling spread in your body, and you could feel it was the right time
Y: I love you Justin
Justin looked in your eyes
J....................




Tweet me at @TrueKennySwag and tell me your opinion ♥

1 comment:

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.