27 Sept 2011

Short Imagine story (23) :*

Enjoy<3






Justin opened the door without knocking and went in.
“JUUUUSTIN!
-Jazzy came running around the corner. Justin let goof your hand and spun her around.
J: how are my favorite girl?
-Jazzy giggled and kissed his cheek
P&y: aww
Jazzy pointed at you
Ja: who's she?
J:That's one of my other favorite girls, (YN)
Jazzy got down and walked to you. You sat down to the same level as her
Y: I'm (yn), Justin has told me so much about you
Jazzy gave you a skeptical look, then she smiled
Ja: I like you, you're pretty
She hugged you and you giggled
Y: thank you princess, so are you
Ja: thank you! Want to see my room?
Y: sure
-Jazzy took your hand
J: Jazz, I think dad needs to say hi to (YN) first
Ja(pouting): okay then
She dragged you out in the kitchen where Jeremy was standing with Jaxon on his arm. He turned around and a warm smile spread on his face
Ja: daddy, this is (YN), we lare Justin's favorite girls
-You looked at Jeremy and lifted your shoulders, he chuckled, wow he sounded a lot like Justin!
Y: I'm (yn)
Je: Jeremy
He shook your hand
Y: and you must be Jaxon?
-You smiled at Jaxon and he turned his head away
Justin: don't be shy
He walked up and greeted his father and Jaxon
Jazzy: can we go to see my room now (yn)?
Y: sure princess, Jaxon you want to come?
-He looked at you and got down from his fathers arm. He took your other hand and you all walked into Jazzy's room.
You sat down and played with the kids
>>>>> Justin's P.O.V<<<<<<<
(yn) walked out with Jazz and Jaxo in each hand. Is there any bad things about that girl? I smiled.
Je: So son, that's your girl?
J: yes
-I smiled and I heard both my parents laugh.
J: what's so funny?
P: (yn)
I smiled and they laughed
J: whaaaaaat?
Je: we can't mention her without you smiling, our little boy is in loooooove
He laid his arm around my mom, damn I wished they were still together...
J: well yeah I am
Je: don't ruin this ok? Jazzy already loves her!
J: I won't dad! Grandma and grandpa, Chaz and Ryan and mom all told me! I get it!
I glared at them, and they cracked up even more.
Je: I made lunch, Justin do you go get (yn) and your siblings?
I smiled
J: yup
(Let's say you dropped of the grandparents at some of their friends, so it's you and Justin's parents and siblings)
I got in Jazz' room. (YN) was sitting on the floor with a car in one hand and a barbie in the other. Playing with Jaxo and cars and Jazzy and barbies. She look so cute playing with the kids. She is going to be such a great mom for our kids.... hold up Bieber, you're 18, don't think about kids now.
Ja: Justin! You want to play with us?
J: not now, lunch is ready
(YN) got up from the floor.
Y: come on princess, we can play afterwards.
Jazzy and Jaxon took her hands.
J: what am I going to hold then?
I pouted
Jazzy and Jaxon laughed and dragged her along.
I laughed and followed
----You eat lunch and have a nice time-----------------
Jaxon: (yn)?
She looked at him
Y: yes Jaxon?
Jax: can we go to the playground?
She looked at my dad and he nodded
Y: sure we can, Justin you go with us?
I smiled
J: sure
We got up and got the shoes on the kids and walked out the door.
Jazzy was riding her bike and Jaxon walked with a tight grib in (YN)' hand.
I smiled, I loved these people so much. I took (yn)'s other hand
J: imagine the day we get kids baby
Y:(giggling) slow down Bieber, I'm 17
I winked at her
J: I'm sure we are going to be together for a loooong time
I leaned in a kissed her lips
Jax: JAZZY!
I opened my eyes and a car was driving right into Jazzy
….......................................................

 



Is she going to survive, comment to find out :)

5 comments:

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.