9 Sept 2011

Short Imagine story (17) :*

I only got response from 3 readers, I really hope I got more readers! please comment if you're reading :)
Next part:



J: I love you(yn)
-He held his hands softly aroung your face. He leaded your face to his and let your lips touch. You could feel how he went in with passion. Your tummy was filled with small tinkles, but he pulled back and left you wantingmore.
You held your eyes closed and you could feel Justin starring at you
You breathed out.
Y: I'm sorry for all the things I just said Justin, I have just been feeling so weird lately, you make me feel something I never felt before and you know what? -you opened your eyes and looked into his sparkling brown eyes- I love you Justin!
-His eyes were sparkling and a smile took place on his beautiful lips.
J: listen baby! You're not a slut, whore or whatever! And none of my buddies think you are! Ok? They think you're a cool, sweet, pretty girl and they are so happy that you're my girlfriend. Because they know me so well, and they never seen me this happy before, you're the reason for my happiness
-He smiled a crooked smile and kissed your forehead,
J: now let's go out to the other guys, I'll controle myself this time ok?
-He winked and you smiled
Y: sure
-You took his hand and he squezeed it
J: leggo!
He smiled at you and walked out to the pool
The boys were sitting in a group talking
Y: hey guys
They all loooked up and smiled
Y: listen I just wanna say I'm sorry for what happened before, I overreacted, hope we're still cool, and can just forget about this`?
C: sure shawty! We're sorry if we made you feel uncomfortable
-You smiled and the boys got up
Y: last person in the pool is a blue cat!
N: a blue cat?
-You just grinned at him and jumped in pool, the water splashed and made the boys wet (LMAO, pervet minded here)
The boy jumped in and Ryan was the last one to get in
M: you're a blue cat no Ryan!
R: wtf? How can I be a blue cat
Y: you were the last, so you're a blue cat
R: you're weird (YN)!
-He laughed and shook his head
Y: i'm gonna call you BC for the rest of your life
R: why?
Y: BC, clue cat
R: you're soooooo weird
-You all laughed and swam around having fun in the pool



:)

3 comments:

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.