1 Oct 2011

Short Imagine story (25) :*

Hey my amazing readers!<3
I'm sorry that I haven't posted so often, but I'm really busy!
I need minimum 3 comments to continue the story! (a tweet counts as a comment)
Enjoy<3


Your week in Canada ended. Justin, Pattie, Chaz, Ryan, Kenny and you are now on the way to Bahamas where you're going to meet up for some weeks with your family.
>>> On the plane ( Ryan's p.o.v. <<<<<
J: come on (YN)
Y: no Justin, I'm not going to!
J: please baby
Y: no, get it?
R: what the heck is it that you are discussion?
-I turned around and looked over the seats. Justin was sitting looking at (yn) with puppy eyes.
Y: Justin want me to..
J: SHHHH!
-He covered her mouth with his hands
I lifted my eyebrows
(yn) shook her head and tried to say something.
J: ouuuh! You're dirty girl!
Justin's hands flew from her mouth and she giggle
R: wtf did you do?
Y: I bite his hand
-I laughed
J: you're such a bad girl
Justin started tickling her. It turned into a real love fight between them. I wished I had a partner. They love each other so much, I hate looking at them. But on the other way around, they are so cute! Wow Ryan you sound like a girl now. Back to real ;)
R: what was the discussion about then?
Y: Justin is trying to get me to the toilet so he can do dirty stuff to me, but I hate flight toilets!
(YN) gave me an innocent look and Justin slapped his forehead
P: JUSTIN!
-I tried not to start laughing. I cough (YN) eyes, they were filled with laugh
J: mum I was just....
P: Justin! (YN) is 17, she's your girlfriend, you need to accept her!
J: Mum I was just joking
P: you're out of control young man
J: mum!
P: no more talk Justin, you and (YN) are not going to share room anymore
J: (YN) why did you do this?
He laid his arms around her shoulders and whispered something in her ear, she giggled and pecked his lips.
>>>>> YOUR P.O.V. <<<<<<
P:no more talk Justin, you and (YN) are not going to share room anymore
J: (YN) why did you do this?
He laid his strong around my shoulders and whispered in my ear
J: you know I'm gonna sneak in every night? I want your sexy lil body to keep me warm
I giggled and pecked his lips.
Y: I know
I winked and he blushed
Y: awwww
I leaned into him, and he tightened his arms around me,. This guy was the most amazing boyfriend I could ever imagine.
---The plane has land on the Bahamas and you're walking in the airport to meet up with your family
Y: MUUUUUUM!
You ran and jumped around your mum's neck
Y: I missed you!
Mum: I missed you too hun!
Dad: hey (your nick name)
Y: daddy!
You gave your dad a tight hug, then your little brother.
Justin walked up and shook your parents hands.
J: nice to see you again
D: you too young man, I can see you have been nice to my daughter
J: of course! I treated her like gold
My mum smiled
M: we're really glad
P: hi, I'm Pattie, Justin's mum. You must be (YN)'s parents
M: I'm (your mum's name) and this is my husband (your dad's name)
-The adults greeted and talked a bit
J: you're ready to go to the resort?
Everybody: yes
---you drove to the hotel with your family, JB; Pattie, Chaz, Kenny & Ryan in another car.
P: this is your room, Justin's and the boys' is on the other side of the hallway
Y: thank you Pattie

Your jaw dropped and Pattie giggled
P: I hope you like it sweetheart, Justin picked it for you. But I'm not letting that boy sleep with you, he's going to get you pregnant
Y: It's fine Pattie, I love this
-You gave her a hug and placed all your luggage in the room.
J: what do you think babe?
-Justin walked in and hugged you from behind.
Y: I love it, thank you Justin
-You turned around in his arms to face him. You smiled and his eyes lighted up
J: you're ok with sleeping here alone? I can convince my mum to let me sleep with you?
Y: I'll survive. All tho a hot guy next to me never is a bad thing
You winked and Justin laughed
He kissed your nose
J: I'll see what I can do
??: aww you guys are so cute
Y(SCREAMING): ????

5 comments:

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.