13 Jun 2011

Imagine's!

#Imagine:
YN: Justin I'm moving to another city.... I'm gonna miss you!
Justin: *Silence*
YN: Say something please!?
Justin: *Silence*
YN: What do you want me to do Justin? I love you!
Justin: The only thing I want is you! I love you, please stay with me!?
*A tear rolls down his cheek, while he kisses you sofly*

#Imagine:
Justin: Shawty!?
YN: Yeah...?
Justin: Can I be your prince?
YN: Sorry babe, but I'm not a princess!
Justin: You're my princess, I'm your prince and our relationship is a fairytale!
YN: Awwwwww!
Justin: Kiss me princess!
*You kisses him, and it turns into a make out scene(;*

#Imagine:
*Justin is on stage*
Justin: Before I sing my next song, I want you to meet a special person! (YN) can you please come out here!?
*You walk on stage*
Justin: This is my girlfriend (YN)! I'm sure you're gonna love her, just as much as I do!
*The crowd goes nuts for YOU!*
Justin: I wanna dedicate the next song to her, 'cause she's my favorite girl!
*He sings favorite girl, while he's looking deep into your eyes*

1 comment:

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.