19 Jun 2011

Imagine story Chapter 4

Few days passed. You haven't saw Ryan and you was happy about that. You was scared of what he might do when you see him. It's Friday morning. You was sitting on your bed and watching TV when you heard a knock on your door.You went to open it. It was Justin. You: Oh hey, *smiled* come in. *He came* Justin:Hey beautiful. I was wondering if you want to go to a movie? You: I'd love to. Wait, I'll take my bag. *you took your bag and went with Justin to his car*~At the cinema~ Justin: So what should we watch? You: Something interesting? *you both giggled* Justin: Ok, we will watch... a scary movie! You: uh..I don't like scary movies. Justin: Don't be scared, I'll protect you *he winked* You giggled You: ok. Justin bought tickets, popcorn and something to drink for you. You: You don't have to pay everything for me, I can pay for myself. Justin: No, I want to pay for my friend *he smiled*. You: Ohh whatever *you laugh* Thanks.*you went to watch a movie* during the movie there was a very scary part. You were scared so you grabbed Justin's hand. Justin giggled and hugged you. Justin: Don't worry, I'll protect you. *you smiled* After the movie you went for a walk to the park and saw Ryan with his friends and one girl. He was making out with her. Justin saw you looking at them. Justin: I'll punch him right in the face! You: No Justin, lets just get out of here. *justin nod* You turned back but suddenly you heard Ryan shout your name. Ryan: [YN]! Wait! *He walked to you* R: [YN] I need to talk to you. *you was scared of him and what he could do to you* You squeezed Justin's hand. You: I don't want to talk to you. Get out of my life, jerk! R: [YN] please, I was drunk,listen-- Justin: Dude, leave her alone or I'll punch you in the face! Ryan: I wont hurt her, I just want to talk to her and explain. You: Shut up, Ryan! *tears started rolling your cheeks* I don't want to see you again! I hate you! *Ryan came closer to you* [YN] I love you. You: Shut up and go back to your girl!!! *you pointed at that girl who was making out with Ryan* Ryan leaned into you and almost kissed you but Justin punched him in the face. Justin: If you touch [YN] again, I'll kill u! You were standing there frozen. Did Justin really punched his friend... Justin: Come on [Yn], lets go home. *You nod* You went to your house and sat on the couch. you were shaking and crying at the same time. Justin hugged you tight. Justin: Don't worry, I wont let anyone hurt you, I promise. *you smiled* You: Thanks. *he smiled back* Justin: I love you [Yn] and I want to be with you, if only you want... You was thinking fora minute. You: Justin... I want... Justin: huh? You: I want to be with you! *you giggled* Justin:Really? you want? *You nod* Justin: Then will you be my girlfriend? You: yes! *Justin kissed your lips* Justin: I'm so happy! You: *smiled* me too. *Justin kissed you again but this time with more passion*

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.