17 Jun 2011

Imagine story Chapter 3

 You quickly ran into your bedroom and layed on the bed crying. Your mom saw you and came to look what happened.Mom: What happened [YN]? Why are you crying? *you didn't looked at her* You: Like you care. You never care about me! Mom was silence for a minute. Mom: Well... You are right but I want to change it. I know I've never been the perfect mother and I'm sorry. You: *looked at her* Now you are sorry, but what about all those years when you ignored me?! Mom: [YN], I wish we could start everything all over again. You: Mom, it's not that easy. *Mom hugged you* Mom: I know you need some time. *Silence* You:... what happened mom? You never were like that. Mom: [YN]... Your dad has another women.... You: What?! Another women?!!! Mom: Yes... He went to live with her so now we are all alone. *you hugged your mom* You: Mom,I'm going to kill him! He's such a jerk, all guys are jerks! *you started to cry* Mom looked at you. Mom: What happened [YN]? You: Nothing Mom: then why are you crying and saying that all guys are jerks? did someone hurt you? You: Mom,leave me alone! I want to be alone! Mom: Ok dear, but later you'll need to tell me. *she left the room*  You layed on the bed and fall asleep. ~Next day~ You woke up because your phone started to ring. You picked it up You: *still sleepy* Hellooo? Justin: Hey it's me. How are you feeling? You: Good... Justin: Can we meet today? I want to talk with you. You: Yeah sure. Justin: I'll pick you up at 1. Bye [YN]. You: Bye. *he hang up the phone* [Justin was so serious. I wonder what he want to tell me] You was thinking. You went to take a shower,dressed up and went down stairs to the kitchen. You: Mom? *it was quiet* Mom?! Moooom?!! *no one answered* you walked to the table and saw a note. It was saying: "[YN], I went to my friend for a couple of days. I need to relax and forget your dad .Much love, Mom" You: That's just great! *you grabbed something to eat* You heard a knock on your door and went to open it. It was Justin.You: hey, come in.*he came* Justin: Hey, ready to go? You: Justin, I'm not in the mood to go anywhere.*you sat on a couch* Justin sat next to you. Justin: What's happening [YN]? You: what do you mean? Justin: Why were you crying yesterday?You: I don't want to talk about it. *you started to feel tears in your eyes* 'All guys are jerks' you mumbled. Justin: what do you mean? Did some guy hurt you? *you couldn't take this anymore. You decided to tell everything*You: Ok, Justin... I'll tell you but promise you wont tell anyone? Justin: I promise. You: ok... yesterday when you all were partying me and Ryan... well...he was drunk and he took me to the room,locked it...and... *you started to cry* You: and... He tried to rape me... *you looked down embarrassed* Justin: What?! I'm gonna kill him!!! You: No Justin! Everything will be just worse... Leave it... Justin: Leave it? No [YN]! He hurt you and he needs to pay for this! You: No Justin, I don't want anyone to know about this. Please... *he looked at you* Justin: But you can't leave  everything like this. *you was still crying* Justin hugged you. Justin: Don't worry, everything's gonna be alright.Justin: I wont let anyone to hurt you again. I promise. *Justin wiped your tears* You: Why? Why do you care about me?  Justin: Because... Because I love you... You: *looked at him* You love me? Really? *Justin touched your cheek*  Justin: I loved you since first time I met you. You are always in my mind and I want to be with you *you hugged him* You: Why didn't you tell me? Justin: Because I was afraid... Afraid of what you'll say...You: Oh Justin... I love you too! Justin: *kissed you* Will you be my girlfriend? *you were shocked* You:...Uhh...No Justin I can't. Justin: *sad voice* why? You: because I don't trust any guy right now... *you looked down* Justin: Ohh... Don't worry... I'll wait for you. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.