15 Jun 2011

Imagine story Chapter 2

     Later you got dressed and asked your parents if you can go to Justin's house. You: Mom, dad, can I go to Justin's house? Dad: go where you want. M: yes, you know you can go so stop asking us. We are busy now, can't you see? You: Busy watching TV?! Uhh... you are the worst parents in the world! You don't care about me! You left the house feeling really sad and angry at the same time. Your parents never cared about you,because they are always 'busy'. You went to Justin's house and knocked on the door. Justin opened it. Justin: Hey [yn]. I'm happy to see you here. come in. *you came* Justin saw that you're sad. Justin: Is something wrong, [YN]? You: *sigh* Nothing... just parents....Justin: Oh...*Justin saw Chaz* Sorry [YN] *you nod* Justin went to him. [There's a lot of people at the party] you thought. ??: Babe! *Someone tapped your shoulder* You turned back. You: Oh.... Hey Ryan. R: I haven't talked to you in a while, how are you? You: I'm fine. what about you? R: I'm really bad. *he made a fake sad face* I missed you, sexy.You: So why didn't you call me? R: because I didn't had time,I was busy. You: Yeah right. Look Ryan, we can't be together. R: what?! *eyes wide open* You are dumping me?! You: Sorry Ryan, but I don't feel anything for you. R: *sad voice* But I love you. You: I love you too,but just as a friend. R: uhh... ok. But can we go to guest room? I have something for you. You: What? R: A present. Come on, lets go. *he grabbed your hand* You came to guest room and Ryan locked the door. You: Ryan, why did you locked the door? R: because, *he grabbed your waist* I want you and me time. You: Are you drunk? R: No You: yes, you are drunk! R: It doesn't matter, I want you,Now. *he grabbed you and didn't let go* You: Let me go! *you was scared* R: I love you [Yn]! You: Ryan please let me go! R:No! *he pushed you against the wall* You: Let me go or I'll scream! *ryan put his hand on your mouth* R: I don't want to hurt you, babe. He started to kiss your neck. You were crying. He pushed you on the bed and was on top of you. R: Now we'll have some fun. You tried to escape from him but he was holding you very tight.He ripped off your blouse and started to kiss you again. You started to cry and shout for help. No one could hear you because loud music was playing. You: Ryan, let me go!  You: I hate you! R: Come on, I know you don't hate me. You love me! *Rayn started to kiss you again* Ryan let go one of your hand and started to remove your pants. With your free hand you grabbed from the table a vase and smash it in Ryan's head. Ryan suddenly grabbed his head and layed on the bed with pain. You quickly went to unlock the doors  and ran away. You was running when someone grabbed your hand. You turned back and saw Justin. Justin: What's wrong [YN]? *you cried harder* You: I need to get out of here! Justin: wait, why are you crying? Did someone hurt you? *he was still holding your hand* You:Let me go Justin! I need to get out of here! Justin: I wont let you go,you can hurt yourself. Wait, I'll drive you home. *You both went to his car and drove home* Justin: Did someone hurt you? You: Please don't ask anything.Justin: If someone hurt you, I swear I'm going to kill that person! *you looked at Justin still crying* You: Why do you care about me? Justin: Well... I kinda like you.... And if someone did something to you, I swear this person gonna pay for this. You didn't say anything. Finally you arrived at your house. You quickly went to your house and didn't said bye to Justin.

1 comment:

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.