21 Jun 2011

Imagine story Chapter 5

....Justin: I love you [Yn] and I want to be with you, if only you want... *You was thinking for a minute. You: Justin... I want... Justin: huh? You: I want to be with you! *you giggled* Justin:Really? you want? *You nod* Justin: Then will you be my girlfriend? You: yes! *Justin kissed your lips* Justin: I'm so happy! You: *smiled* me too. *Justin kissed you again but this time with more passion*// Chapter 5. You both pulled away. Justin: Do you have plans for this week? You: Uhm... No, why? Justin: Well, *he grabbed your hand* I was thinking that you need some  rest from all these things with Ryan, so I was wondering if you want... You: If I want what?  Justin: Go to Bahamas with me for a week? *you hugged him* You: Yes I want! Justin: This will be the best week ever! *he giggled* So go pack your stuff, we will leave tomorrow at 10 AM. You: Ok. *you kissed his cheek* Justin: I got to go now, see you tomorrow. *he pecked your lips* Justiin: I love you. You: I love you too. Justin: You really love me? You: Well... *you didn't know what to answer because you wasn't sure about your feelings* Yes.. Justin: Ok, Bye babe, I'll miss you. *he stood up and walked to the door. You: I'll miss you too. *Justin turned around and winked at you* He left the house. You were very happy. You were officially Justin Drew Bieber's girlfriend and tomorrow you'll go with him to Bahamas for a week!!! You went to sleep full of excitement. ~Next day~ You woke up at 8 am. You did your daily morning routine  . You packed your suitcase and looked at the time. You: Oh... It's 9:50 am. Justin should be here in a moment. *you heard a knock on your door and went to open it* It was Justin. He hugged you. Justin: Ready to go, babe? *you nod* Justin took your suitcase and you both went to his car. He put the suitcase in back seat and you sat in the front. You: Justin, what about your bodyguard? Justin: Kenny? He is having a vocation with his family so we will be alone. You: Ohh I like that. *you giggle* You went to the airport. Justin bought two tickets and you went to the plane. You both sat in your seats next to each other. You: I-I am really scared of plains. Justin: don't worry, I'm with you. *he grabbed your hand and you put your head on his shoulder* You: I barely slept last night.  Justin: Don't worry, you can sleep now,the flight will be 3 hours long. *you nod and closed your eyes* Justin's POV: Me:  Don't worry, you can sleep now,the flight will be 3 hours long... She nod and closed her eyes. I looked at her and smiled. She looks like a sleeping angel. I'm so happy to have her and this week will be the best, because I'll be with [YN]. I closed my eyes and fall asleep. End of Justin's POV. 
 What will happen in the Bahamas? Wait for Chapter 6 :)

11 comments:

  1. Omb plzzz write more:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. AHHH SOO GOOD. Anxious for chapter 6 :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wow it is so cool

      Delete
    2. yes it was my heart was pounding every second i was reading this story!!!!!! :)

      Delete
    3. me too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

      Delete
  3. ohhhh my god girl you are set to make me dream about justin tonight thanku more please more......mirisa was here

    ReplyDelete
  4. whens chapter 6 coming

    ReplyDelete
  5. This whole story from chapter 1 to 5 was A-MAZ-ING!!!!!!!! This is just one word to describe this story! If any one doesn't like this story they are just fooling themselves!!! I AM JUST SAYING!!!

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.