15 Jun 2011

Imagine story Chapter 1

       A year ago you in Stratford you met Justin Bieber when he was visiting his grandparent. From then, you both became good friends. He's now on his world tour but sometimes he calls you and you talk with him on the phone for hours. Justin: I'm coming home next month. You: I can't wait to see you. Justin: *giggle* I can't wait to see you too.Justin: You know I love to talk with you for hours, but I need to go, my concerts starts in 15 minutes. You: Ohh..Good luck! Justin: Thanks,bye! *he hang up* You heard a knock on your door and ran to open it. ??: Hey babe, I missed you. *hugs you* You: Hey Ryan, come in. *he came and sat on a couch* You sat next to him. Ryan: So what my babe wants to do today? You: Well,my parents bought a new movie so how about watching it? R: Sounds great. btw,where's your parents? You: Oh they went to the village to see grandparents. R: So now we have the house of our self. *ryan winked* You: yeah. *you giggled* Ok, lets watch the movie. *You turned on and watched* Ryan: Babe? You: Yeah? R: Do you want? You: Want what? R: Well, you,me, bed... *he winked* You: Ryan! I told you I'm not ready yet. R: Or maybe you don't want to do it with me? *you looked down* You: Please Ryan... R: Babe, I don't want to force you or anything but you need to understand that I'm a guy and every guy wants a sex with beautiful girl. You: Ryan I'm sorry but I'm not ready! How many times do I have to tell you this? R: sorry [yn] *sigh* Could you at least kiss me? You: no,I'm watching a movie now. aww come on babe.*puppy face* You: this face isn't working. R: [Yn] kiss me or I'll need to steal a kiss from you. You: *giggled* Steal it! Ryan quickly grabbed your waist and kissed you hard. You: Wow... A wild kiss. *Ryan giggled* Ryan: Did you told Justin about us? You: Uh...no.. I don't think it's necessary... R: [Yn] he's my best friend. You need to tell him. You: Like he cares. We are just friends. *Ryan phone started to ring* Ryan went to the kitchen and picked it up. then he came back. You: Who was it? R: Chaz. Babe I need to go. You: Oh okay. *he kissed you and left the house* A month passed. Your relationship with Ryan is complicated because he is pushing you to have sex with him. you started to think that he's not the right guy for you. Ryan: Babe, please. I've been waiting for this so long. You: If you want only sex with me then I don't think that we should date anymore. R: you aren't serious, are you? You: I'm being serious, Ryan. If you will be like this We'll need to break up. *Ryan hugged you* R: I don't want to break up with you. *He kissed your cheek* R: Oh and you know that Justin will arrive tomorrow? You: Yes, I know. he called me yesterday and said. R: babe, I think you and Justin are talking to each other too much. I'm getting jealous. *You giggled* Next day. Your phone started to ring and you picked it up. You: Oh hey Justin. Justin: Hey [YN]. Guess what? You: what? Justin: I'm in Stratford and I want to see you. You: That's great Justin! I want to see you too. When can we meet? Justin: how about now? I'll come to your house. You: Ok. *you told him your address and hang up.* After 20 minutes you heard a knock on your door and ran to open it. It was Justin. You: Justin! *you quickly hugged him* Justin: Woah! I missed you too [YN] *you both laughed* You: Come in. Justin: You look beautiful. *he smiled* You: you too! Justin: I'm so happy to see you again. I haven't seen you in a year,right? You: Yeah, one long year *you both laughed**you and Justin were siting on a couch* Justin: I forgot how beautiful your eyes are. You: aww, thanks *you blushed* There was an awkward silence. Justin was looking deep in your eyes. You: Uhm... What are you thinking, Justin?back. You started to make out. Justin was holding your waist and you run your hands through Justin's soft hair.You quickly pulled off. Justin: Oh, I'm sorry [YN], you don't like me :( *he looked down* You: No, I really like you, but..Justin: But what? You: I... I have a boyfriend. Justin: *eyes wide open* Boyfriend? Why didn't you told me?You: I wanted to tell you,but...I'm sorry. Justin: Don't be sorry. I'm the one who should say 'sorry'. I shouldn't kiss you You: and my boyfriend is... Ryan. Justin: Ryan? Wait, my friend?! *you nod* Justin: Why he didn't told me? You: He wanted me to tell you... I'm really sorry. Justin: Oh that's ok. Lets just forget about this. *you nod* Justin: [Yn], today I'm doing a party at my grandparents, you wanna come? You: yeah, sounds great. *Justin smiled* Justin: I have to go now.Text you later. Bye. You: Bye. *you gave a friendly hug to Justin and he left*

2 comments:

  1. Can you please fix the spelling and the grammar it bothers the heck out of me. Other than that it's really good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry for bad grammar. However, we don't have time to fix it.

      Delete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.