24 Jan 2015

Neverland 1- who am I ?


Hi guys so here is another story!!!!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EARLY  2013

My name is YN Braun. I am 20  years old. I'm a youtuber and a model. My dad Scooter (Scoot) Braun he' 38 years old ( I know he isn't really that old but it wouldn't make any sense if he was 31).

He's a manager he manages a lot of celebrities but the most important one is Justin Bieber.

Justin bieber he's 18 years old. World known singer and heartthrob. I have known him since he was about 13. We have been friends ever since not like best friends but friends.

My best friend is Kendall Jenner she's also a Victoria's Secret model like me. She lives near me so it's good.

My mom left when I was about 10 months old. I don't remember her. My mom and dad were broken up when she left she just dropped me off said she can't do it and ran off.

But I love my dad and friends.


No comments:

Post a Comment

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.