16 Jan 2015

fame 62- texas reunion

😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

January 2dn 2014 

Yn: miley can you get me another beer?! 

I asked drunk as hell. 

Thithis has been my life since April constant drinking sometimes smoking and being depressed 

I miss him a lot actually he's been doing the same or maybe worse I talk to scooter and he says Justin is worse he smokes weed drinks goes to parties and his depressed.

And I am too but I don't smoke weed regularly. 

I am on my stars dance tour right now. I cry before ebery show I miss him. Our happy times the time he gave me my J ring my birthday present how he tought Dylan to say Justin which was his first word about a month after we broke up It broke me to hear him say that. Selena and Dylan broke up but got back together a week ago. She sometimes comes to the tour.  Taylor and Kendall are happy he is thinking about preposing when she turns 19. Taylor and Alice had a girl Bella (one of you won). She's gorgeous. She was born 17th of August 2012 (just made up a date didn't calculate anything) 

M: yeah tight up. 

She brought me some weed too. 

Just than a random guy walked to me. 

Rg: hey baby wanna try some Ecstasy? 

Yn: sure whay not?? 

Rg: here 

He handed me it. 

Yn: thanks 

Rg: first time free if you need more ask around. 

I nodded and did what I had to do. 


Wk- wiz khalifa: you wanna record a song? 

Yn: yeah

Mc: heeelll yeah 

We recorded a song called 23 it was a good party song.


😷😷😷😷😷😷😷😷😷😷

Next day 


I need more of the Ecstasy crap... Where can I get it. 

It's bad for you

Who cares people want for me to die anyway

Just your haters what about  your fans?! Do you think they would like seeing their idol like this?! And your family?

I was talking with myself

Just than I grabbed my phone 

Yn: scooter 

S: hey Yn what's up?

Yn: find me a good rehab center for depression. 

S: you sure? 

Yn: never been more sure in my life

S: ok . I'll see what I can do

Yn: try 

I said in tears

S: everything is gonna be ok. 

Yn: thanks scooter

S: it's ok it's good that you came to me and that I didn't have to come to you. I am really proud of you for that yn.

Yn; thanks

Sb: ok call you later. 


Justin's point of view 

Sb:I am really proud of you for that yn.

Wait yn?!

Sb: bye


Jb: did you say yn?

Sb: yes Justin i did 

Jb: what's up with her?! 

Sb: she's going to rehab. 

Rehab 

Yn 

My baby

Probably because of me. 

It's all my fault.  


😖😖😖😖😖😖😖😖😖😖😖😖

March 7th 2014
Friday, texas

I was waiting at starbucks for Justin yeah bieber. I got out of rehab about two weeks ago tomorrow is my first show back in texas where I was born and raised  till My mom got really sick. Justin called me a few days ago asking if he cold come and take a listen to the show and I said yes and I miss him I haven't seen him since two days after our brake up.

I took a picture of me and posted it


Justin walked through the door and gave a little wave at me and I smiled 

He's different 

More tattoos 

He knew I love that

He ordered what he wanted and sat down across from me.

We talked a little

Yn: so how have you been

Jb: could have been better but I am doing better 

Yn: good

Jb: how have you been since the whole rehab thing? 

Yn: since than I am great 

Jb: happy for you you deserve to be happy with no matter who.

I just smiled 

Yn: thanks the same goes for you 

Jb: thanks 

Yn: we done? 

Jb: yeah... Where to next? 

Yn: shopping? 

He chuckled 

Jb: sure 

We walked around the store and everything. 

We went to the dance studio with nick and I watched him dance to hold tight. Sexy song I wonder who he wrote it about. *cough** cough* 

Me

It was sexy and I took a video of it whitch justin posted on Instagram 


Later
And than the day got to an end.

We are hanging in my hotel room. Sitting on my bed facing eachother.

Jb: it's so true tho I know you loved it 

Yn: i never said I didn't 

Jb: oh well

Yn: i like your tattoos 

Jb: i know you do 

Yn: so what's the eye for

Jb: mom she's always watching me 

Yn: true 

I giggled

Jb: i love that giggle 

I just stayed quiet

I asked him to explain his tattoos 

Jb: ....i liked it. And that's.... 

He got to the angel one on his wrist

Jb:... You... 

I cleared my throat 

Yn: why me? 

Jb:... I- i - i liked that foto shoot you did and I-I- I love you... 

I nodded 

Yn: i like it even though it has my boobs showing 

Jb: hey their nice boobs, but this isn't that bad... You had them out in the picture almost 

He laughed

Yn: well hey the dress was like that i think

Jb: you don't remember the picture?

Yn: Jay I am a model i have a lot of photos.

Jb: Jay... You haven't called me like that since.... 

He tried to remember but I knew when. 

Yn: when we were in Croatia with my family. 

Jb: yeah

He looked me in the eyes. 

He has gorgeous eyes really gorgeous. 

Yn: show it to me 

Jb: what? 

Yn: the picture 

Jb: oh 

He took out his phone.


Jb: ring a bell?

I looked at the picture

Yn: elle, hollywood, fashion, and justin bieber cant get enough of her 

I whispered

Jb: i still can't 

He whispered to himself.

Yn: ok I remember that but not the dress

Jb: hold on




Yn: oh yeah I remember now... Nice pic

Jb: yeah... 

He put the phone back in his pocket

Yn: you know.. If you wanna have kids might need to take that out of your pocket

I giggled and he chuckled


Jb: i have super sperm i think can get you pregnant right now

Yn: that would not be a good idea

Jb: probably not

He chickled. He leaned over and rubbed my cheek 

Jb: you have an eyelash 

Yn: oh 

I chuckled and looked down

He still didn't move his hand but he rubbed my cheek so I looked up to him. 
He leaned forward and his lips a millimeter away from his. 

My eyes still looking at his lips and hos looking at mine. He quickly looked me in the eyes like he was looking for permission. I locked eyes with him. 

He closed his eyes and so did I in the same second our lips tuched and my hands were instantly going to his cheeks. 

Inside of my body butterfly's were flying in my stomach. My mind was going crazy over his lips. Hos soft lips. If we haven't just kissed adter two years i would have moaned loud but that would be awkward. 

Best kiss yet.

Well it was untill...

... I woke up









Kidding when we broke appart justin looked at me in the eyes. 

Jb: i think I should go to bed 

He said 

Wait what?!

Yn: uh y-y-yeah sure. Um goodnight see you tomorrow morning come by here I don't care if you wake me. 

Jb: ok goodnight. 

When he closed the door I swear on myself I herd him say I love you 

I got under covers and turned the lights out and closed my eyes thinking about thay kiss. 

Yn: i love you too.


🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌

Next day 

Dance studio 

7 hours before the show




Girl im in love with you

This ain't the honeymoon

Past the infatuation phase

Right in the thick of love
At times we get sick of love
It seems like we argue everyday

When the verse was over :

Than justin pinned me against the wall holding his hands there and I slapped it away but he twirled me around and pinned me against it again hos arms went under my butt and he lifted ne off the ground kissing me when he spinned. That was our second kiss
He let me on the floor. I ran away and he ran after me holding my waist and pushing me to him. He put our foreheads together and grabbed my cheek. 

Jb: I'm sorry 

That wast the part of our routine. 

I tought he would kiss me again he went to turn off his phone.

The song went around the time we recorded the whole thing.

I had enough i walked up to him and turned him thowrds me. I put my hands kn his shoulders and went to his wrists than back up hos chest. And to his cheeks slowly. And than I kissed him. 

Passion 

Love 

Fireworks 

He turned us around and pushed me against the wall. 

When we were done and cleaned up everything we left. 

Yn: Thank you for having us 

I said to the lady and than again a thank you to the door man.


🎤🎤🎤🎤🎤🎤🎤🎤🎤🎤🎤🎤🎤🎤

The show ( last show but first one since rehab )


YN: TEXAS IT FEELS SO GOOD TO BE HOME!!

.....



Yn: you said you loved me I said i love you back what happened to that what happened to that?! All th promises and all them plans we had what happend what happened what happened to that? 

Boom gone yeah we move on even if we try to forget love will remember you and love will remember me. I know it inside my heart forever will forever be ours even if we try to forget love will remember. 

We lit the whole world up before we blew it up I still don't know just how we

Screwed it up forever 

I change the lyrics and said I used to be irreplaceable first time that I didn't say I don't know why you screwed it up. I usually say that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0RSBv75DSgE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BPp-mWBHjQc


I looked at Justin a couple of times in that song and in the whole show.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c1FEHuzqXmU

YN: i love you guys so so much.

and I threw myself off so it look like I fell and then I ended on something soft what I land on every night.

I walked in my dressing room and sat down on a chair. 

You made it your first show you didn't cry before during or after. I drank my water and than Justin walked in.

jb: It was amazing!

yn: really

jb: no offence but this tour is way better 

yn: thanks 

jb: and you are irreplaceable 

he said

what am I suppose to say

yn: I don't know what to say to that

jb: you don't have to.... just ...just

he walked to me grabbed my cheeks and kissed me and that turned in to a make out session. And later I took off his Jacket and he tried to take off my dress-body suit thing.

YN:You won't be able to take it off.

jb; What about you help me

we were kissing hen we said that

yn: Wait wait... I think I should change and we should go to our hotel my hotel room or yours.

jb: deal but change fast

i chuckled changed and we went to his hotel room and I think you know what happened

i didn't know hotels have/had  condoms in their room.

..............................................................................................

Next day 

sunday 9th of March 2014


I  woke up with Justin beside me.

Naked.

Ah who cares

Wait I do.

Are we back together  or what?

Who cares just enjoy it.

Than I felt him moving I turned away from him. I have no idea why.

probably cause I didn't want t to be awkward

I felt his arms reach for me. He grabbed my hips and pulled me to him I felt his chest on my back.

He kissed my neck

JB: Good morning

YN: Morning

i turned my head and saw him smiling.

JB: How did you sleep

YN: Like a baby

JB; Well you were probably very tired since you had a show

YN: Yeah

i sighed

YN: How did you sleep?

JB; Like a baby too

YN: Did you have a show yesterday too?

JB: I watched a show and than I had an after party.

YN: Really?

i giggled

JB:  Yeah.... a good one too

YN: Well I am glad.

i looked over at the watch

9.45 AM

not bad.

YN: I have to take a shower.

jb: Yeah me too...

i looked at him and just stared at how good looking he is he was looking out of the window.

JB: What?

he said quietly

YN: WhaT, what?

JB: Why are you looking at me?

He smiled

YN: Your good looking very good-looking

JB: Thank you pretty lady

he took my chin in his hand and pecked my lips.

JB: Breakfast?

YN: What kind?

JB: Bieber pancakes? Still want them?

I laughed

YN: Yeah

-------------------- TBT---------------------


I was hungry as hell and I was looking in the menu.

STRAWBERRY PANCAKES

CHOCOLATE CHIP 

CARAMEL 

BLUEBERRY 

NO

NO

NO

NO

NO

..... and than it went to salads.....

Bieber pancakes the kinds I wanted 

I want them back the good fluffy ones and if they could come with Justin Bieber .

I posted the picture of the pancakes menu on instagram and wrote:


They don't have the kinds I want :'( #Bpancakes #hungrylikehell

......................... END OF TBT..................


JB: I saw that post and knew what you wanted

YN: Well they're good

JB: I know

He smiled

YN: Why are you smiling

JB: Cause I'm happy, I never thought that I would feel this again.

YN: Awww, me too.


<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<Later that night>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>


We were at a place where tori preformed backstage and justin decided to go on stage.

YN: Justin no

I said as he asked me if I can go up with him.

JB: Fine

He got on stage

Jb: Yo, hows everybody!

JB: This song is dedicated to my baby! As long as you love me!

he said and quickly looked at me and I smiled

He sang the song and got off stage.

when he got off and made sure no one could se us he kissed me


-------------------------------------------------------------------

Me and Justin kept it down low and we went to Coachella together and than we decided to break up
.....................................


Hope you liked it

Bye

1 comment:

  1. Is it bad I don't want them together ?

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.