17 Jan 2015

Fame 63- again?! I hate you

August 13th 2014

Me and Justin were talking on the phone me selena kendall and kylie were walking with tim and jade smith and dylan o'brain.

Yn: Hey what's up Justin

Jb; Hey, uh so I know you come back tonight and I was thinking that I could pick you up from the airport?

Yn: uh sure but why?

JB: I think that the time you land I am somewhere around so I could pick you up.

He said clearly laying.

YN: Ok justin what is the real reason

JB: Dang you know me, ok the truth is that I miss you a lot I miss how you hug me how you kiss me how I can hold you. And trust me-

Yn: Justin-

JB: No Yn just please listen to me....

YN: Ok

Jb: Trust me if I knew that the last time I kissed you I would make it better the last time I hugged you and the last time I woke up next to you I would have done all of that differently. I know you can do much better than me and I know I keep screwing up but please .

I could hear he was about to cry.

Yn: Yeah I miss that too honestly

JB: Really?

YN: Very much

JB: Ok see you tomorrow than?

YN: Sure and I'll text you before I board I only have an hour long flight

Jb: Ok

YN: Ok got to go bye

JB: Bye

............................................................

I landed in LA and Justin was already waiting for me. I ran to him and wrapped my arms around him in a hug and I didn't think twice I kissed him quickly on the lips.

Jb: I missed that

yn: Me too

jb: can I do one thing?

yn: sure

he took out his phone and gave it to Hugo. I of course said hi to hugo

he took me in his arms I was lifted of the ground and said to smile instead I took a part of his face and kissed his cheek.

H: Got it

we walked back to his car his arm around my shoulders and he was raging one of my suitcases behind him.

when we got to his hotel he decided I should take a shower and he's gonna order dinner.

When I got out I saw everyone tagging me saying no it's not @kendalljenner it's @yourinstagramname

I decided to look and saw justin posted the picture of us on instagram:


right now everything else is in a blur. 



Aw  that was so cute. 

I didn't want to start anymore drama so I let them say and think what they want. 

I posted a photo of me in Justin's bathroom

Reading your tweets, you guys are funny


I walked downstairs and there was Justin eating toast. I'm guessing he didn't order. 

YN: Hey I'm done 

JB: Are you really cold in LA not to mention it's summer?

YN: Hey hey hey, I am a girl so I am colder 

JB: Actually you are hotter but colder by you 

I climbed on te couch. 

JB: Want a toast?

YN: Later

JB: Ok one is in the kitchen for you 

YN: Thanks 

I kissed his cheek.

JB: Welcome

Yn: So I herd you sold your house to khloe

JB: Yeah I'm staying in this hotel now

Yn: You can stay with me though

JB: No you have Selena and Dylan I'm sure I would be in the way.

yn: No you wouldn't they are moving in together in dylan's place.

jb: really?

YN: Really. so will you stay? 

JB: I don't know

i kissed his neck.

YN: Please 

i knew where his sweet spot is so I kissed there 

YN: For me?

JB: Ugh fine

yn: yeeeey!!

i jumped up and down on my knees on the couch .

He chuckled.

he out the plate on the table thingy and laid down pulling me on top of him.

we were like a sandwich

Jb: I know that this is a weird question but, where is your bra? I can't feel it cause I can sometimes

i smiled and went to his ear 

YN: I'm not wearing one.

jb: Oh my god 

he moaned 

yn: that turned you on didn't it?

jb: Yeah it did.

yn: Horny child 

I kissed him. 

His hands were now on my butt. After a couple of seconds we broke away 

JB: So I know this ruined the moment but can we go on a vacation?

Yn: I would love that 

jb: oK SO MAYBE we go to canada and than  a romantic vacation on the Caribbean island of St. Martin.

Yn : I would love that

Jb: Good. Hey wanna go for a hike tomorrow.

YN: Sure

Jb; And you should know that me and major ali did a cover remix thing of all about that base.

YN: That's gonna be huge on the news. You covering my song.

JB: It's a good song.

YN: THnk you.

i kissed him again and the next thing you know we were having sex on the couch.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Justin an I were on our hike and Hugo was videotaping Justin he was singing all about that base.

JB: Ready?

He started Jumping funny towards me and making a funny face

I couldn't help but giggle.

When he came over he wrapped his hands around me.

 Yn: I hate you

i giggled

JB: I love you though

yn: I love you too.

,,,,,,

and later that night he posted the videos but the one I could be seen in he deleted

but duh that there were snapshots already.


I CAN'T WAIT TO GO TO CANADA!!!!!!!!!!!!







3 comments:

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.