7 Jan 2015

Fame 59-Birtday + announcement

I'm Hi guys so I just wanted to let you know that the story is about to end and no sequal cause I just feel like nobody is reading the story anymore. But i will start a new story as soon as I post the last part of fame. But enjoy the next chapters. ❤️😘

πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ

26th of April

Jb: wake up baby 

I just stayed where I was so i could sleep more 

Jb: birthday baby wake up 

Jb: honey wake up

Jb: baby girl... Wake up please

He said. 

I opened my eyes

Jb: well hello 

He smiled he was leaning on his arm on his side

Yn; hi 

I smiled 

He leaned down and gave me a kiss

Jb: your beautiful

He smiled and kissed my cheek. 

Yn: thanks but right now I'm definitely not its the morning so yuck

Jb: your the most beautiful girl in the world for ne at least. 

I blushed and hid my head in the pillow.

He chuckled. When I stopped blushing I turned back around. 

Yn: you know that noone has ever said that to me. 

Jb: really? 

Yn: no. We'll probably my fans but I didn't read it yet

Jb: they probably have though 

Yn: maybe.

I looked down at my feet and back up at his chest. 

Yb: you know I really like the tattoo crown. 

Jb: i know cause you think tattoos on a dude are hot. 

Yn: I really do. 

Jb: I forgot how yours looks can I see it again. 

He smirked and lifted my shirt up. 

Yn: no 

I laughed and put my hand on my boob so he couldn't get farther. 

Jb: Can I tonight? 

Yn; if your gonna be a good boy 

I giggled. 

Jb: you have no idea how that sounded in my head. 

Yn: I don't think I wanna know

I giggled. 

Jb: so the plan of the day? 

Yn: i don't know just spending time with you and your family 

Jb: ok first breakfast, than shower together (wink) *my giggle*, my dads than just be there at lunch and later we are going to a dinner date. 

Yn: really? 

I smiled 

Jb: yeah 

Yn; kiss me 

Jb: yes sir 

He leaned down and kissed me.


🚿🚿🚿🚿🚿🚿🚿🚿🚿🚿🚿🚿🚿🚿🚿🚿🚿🚿🚿🚿🚿🚿 

Jb: hi dad we're here! 

J; hey guys! 

He hugged justin 

J: and you young lady... Happy birthday! 

Yn; thank you Jeremy 

He kissed my cheek and hugged me. 

Just than I herd two kids running in. 

Jb: hey guys how you been since yesterday? 

Jx: gwood

Jz: good

Jx; Yn

Yn: yeah 

I squatted down to his level 

Jx: hwappy bwirthday 

Yn: thanks Jaxon

He hugged ne with his little arms. 

Yn: can I have a kiss

Jx: ywes 

He pulled back just enough to kiss me on the lips. 

Yn: thank you

Jx; aney twime

I chuckled 

Jb: it's the only time.

Jy: happy birthday yn!! 

Yn: thank you sweetie 

She hugged me And kissed my cheek.

Jy: love you. Your my favorite sister

She whispered in my ear and I chuckled 

Yn: i love you too 

I whispered back. 


πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚ 

8.30 pm

Justin was waiting for me in the living room I'm getting ready for our dinner. I'm wearing this; 


(The girl is spinning here)

I walked out and Justin was standing there. 

Yn: I'm ready 

Jb: baby you look amazing

Yn: you look handsome 

Jb: thank you 

I walked over to him and kissed him lightly so he moaned. When I pulled away he groaned. 

Yn: we have to go

Jb: mhn. But I can't wait till we get back 

Yn: oh really?

Jb: really.

He started my neck and I moaned

Yn: can we skip dinner? 

He chuckled 

Jb : i wish we could but we can't you have to eat. 

I smiled and kissed him quickly again. 

Yn: let's go.

I grabbed my purse and we went out the door

πŸš™πŸš™πŸš™πŸš™πŸš™πŸš™

We just arrived at the restaurant. 

He cane over to my side of the car abd oppend the door and kissed me when I got out he wrapped his arm around my waist. 

Yn: i love. You 

Jb: i love you too. 

He kissed my cheek 

He let me in first. 

SURPRISE!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY YN!!!

I jumped and looked at my family my crew my friends justin's family. Even selena was here and some of my famous friends were here. 

Yn: oh my god guys!! 

I smiled and tears started to form in my eyes. 

Yn: thank you so much


When I said that I was lifted of the ground by my best friends: matt Taylor elena and caroline. 

Yn: who did this?!

E: your amazing boyfriend. 

When they let go if me I kissed justin and his arms wrapped around my waist. 

I pulled away and hugged him 

Yn: thank you Justin

Jb: your very welcome. Now go and have fun 

🚚🚚🚚🚚🚚🚚🚚🚚🚚🚚

10.00 pm 

Yn: so how did you get here? 

SG: justin called me

Yn: really?! 

sG: yeah i was so surprised, when you told me how he reacted I never would of tought.

Yn: oh my god 

Sg: he really loves you though I can tell bu the way he looks at you

Yn: yeah I see that too...

I looked over at him to see him talking to Taylor (uncle) abd he stole a glance at me  and winked and I blushed like crazy. 

πŸ’ΈπŸ’ΈπŸ’ΈπŸ’ΈπŸ’ΈπŸ’ΈπŸ’ΈπŸ’ΈπŸ’ΈπŸ’ΈπŸ’ΈπŸ’ΈπŸ’ΈπŸ’ΈπŸ’ΈπŸ’ΈπŸ’ΈπŸ’ΈπŸ’ΈπŸ’ΈπŸ’ΈπŸ’Έ

I was talking to Alison my aunt about the baby and all but then was interupted by the lights shutting off and just a couple of lights on stage. 

U (usher) : Ok can I get everyone's attention over here! 

We all turned to the stage. 

U: ok so we are all here for one thing at that's YN. Happy birthday baby girl we love you. Come up here. 

I ran over on stage and hugged him. He kissed my cheek and pulled away from the hug.

U: sit here 

He gave a bar chair and I sat on it. And I stole the mike from his hand. 

U: hey! 

Yn: sorry, but I have to say thanks to all of you for coming here and surprising me. I have never been so surprised in my life. But moast importantly thank you to Justin for doing this I love you even more now. 

 I want to sing something to you so we can turn down the music and just sing a few songs! 

He sang DJ got us falling in love again. 

U: so now I want to give you a gift now me and Scooter got for you but we got you some things just me and him too but here I know you deserve this. He handed me a box witch was beautiful and inside there were keys- car keys and not just to any car but to a range rover 

S: so i know this is a car you wanted for a long time and all but we tuched it up a bit and now I know how you love matt cars and we decided to give your black RR a little matt.

I jumped and hugged them both. 

Yn; thanks guys. 


U: ok now come on stage... 

He looked at the cards or something

U: miss selena gomez 

She ran on stage and hugged me. 

Sg: so happy birthday YN. I know we don't know each other that long but I know you well and I know your an amazing person and yeah here's your gift . 

She handed me two big boxes. In one there was an unreleased bag. 

Yn: oh my god sel Iove it thanks so so much 

I higged her again. 

And in the other box there were UGGS cause we both love them. 

I chuckled and thanked her. 

Later Justin walked on stage. 

He came over and quickly kissed my cheek and spoke up. 

Jb: ok YN I don't know where to start but I love you and I wanna be with you for the rest of my life and your an amazing girl actually your a woman and I really can't tell you how beautiful you are and I could go on and one  and I really love everything about you. And you know I wrote a new album and I'm not ashamed to say that every song is about you in a way exept maybe one or two but there are still little parts that you are included.Abd I don't wanna sing an old song or a boring soppy song but one of my new ones that basically tells you that i love everything about you. 

He sang tought of you

When he finished he quickly said another thing. 

Jb: i love you 

I love you too 

I mouthed

He sang catching feelings. And in the middle he grabbed me and started dancing cause everyone was dancing.

When he finished he put something in my lap before i could hug him hiss him anything. 

I looked in the bow and saw supras a new I phone 5 and an envalope he told me to open it later. And there was another watch with a keychain and it said on it: your my forever justin+YN. And than I saw a necklace it was like a butterfly and I noticed it was Actually a JB sighn. 

And whe I finished I saw justin there holding the mike: 

Jb: I don't know how you feel about this but I have a surprise for you. 

Just than someone covered my eyes and I know that hand in love and hate way. 


Yn: dad? 

I turned around to see my dad out of Jail looking happy with tears in his eyes. I jumped up and hugged him tight. 

Yn: i missed you 

I said through my tears. 

D: I missed you too. 

Yn: how did you get out? 

D: your boyfriend helped me. 

Yn; really? 

D: yeah. He's an amazing guy. 

Yn: yeah I know. 

Jb: ok I know you two wanna talk but we just have one more group of people on stage and the rest of the gifts you open at home. 

πŸ’ŠπŸ’ŠπŸ’ŠπŸ’ŠπŸ’ŠπŸ’ŠπŸ’ŠπŸ’ŠπŸ’ŠπŸ’ŠπŸ’ŠπŸ’ŠπŸ’ŠπŸ’ŠπŸ’ŠπŸ’ŠπŸ’Š

3.00am 

We walked in our hotel room.

Jb: ok now you can open the envalope. 

I grabbed it and oppend it it was a airport card and a hotel. 

Yn: we're going to Cancun? 

Jb; yeah

I jumped on him and wrapped my legs around hos torso. And kissed him. 

Yn: best birthday present ever.

I kissed him again but harder. 

Jb: what do you wanna do? 

Yn: i think you know what I wanna do. 

I smirked at him. He ran to our bedroom with me giggling and threw me on the bed. 

He attached me with kisses everywhere.


πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹

















6 comments:

  1. I never want it to end

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agree!
      I would totally love read a sequel if you would write one :)

      Delete
  2. Can't wait till after dinner

    ReplyDelete
  3. Her dad omg I'm crying

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ughh I've been so busy lately ur amazing

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.