16 Jan 2015

fame 61- over??

I

Hi so I wanna know your suggestions on the next story and what would you guys like to read.because I really don't want to write a story that no one would like to read I have everything planned I just need like what the girl should do for a living ....( i had in my mind a youtuber)

Comment! 

Love you guys

And I will probably post all of the fame chapters till Saturday and sunday a new story

🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

March 27th 2013

Me and Justin have been fighting every day lately just about stupid things. It's hard he's on tour I'm writing my new album stars dance and when we see eachother it's hard. I got a new house in may after my birthday and I live with selena in a huge house and she's dating Dylan  O'brian. He's there the most of the time but I love him like a brother. And I am here in justin's house most of the time..

Oh now Justin he's home for two weeks and he goes back in 3 days. 

Right now we're fighting cause yesterday justin went out with lil twist and got drunk and had a girl grind on him and I found out that he has been texting a girl called Chantel what kind of name is that?! ( i actually you love her in real life but that just pretend) 

Jb: I SAID I WAS DRUNK I DIDNT WALK UP TO THAT SLUT AND ASK HER TO GRIND ON ME

YN: WELL HOW DID SHE GET TO DO IT?!

Jb: I DONT KNOW I CANT REMEMBER I WAS DRUNK 

YN: YEAH I FIGURED THAT OUT  MYSELF 

JB: MAYBE I WOULDNT GO OUT AND GET DRUNK OF YOU WERENT ALL UP IN MY ASS 

YN: ALL UP IN YOUR ASS?! 

Jb: THATS RIGHT 

YN: WELL I WILL MAKE THINGS EASIER FOR BOTH OF US AND I WONT EVEN KNOW YOUR ASS CAUSE I'M DONE JUSTIN I AM DONE FIGHTING DONE COMPROMISEING JUST DONE 

JB: done? How done? 

Yn: IT'S OVER JUSTIN. 

Jb: WHAT NO?! 

Yn: you said it yourself all up in your ass didn't give you space look now you get all of the space you want all the girls you want. Your single go to a club get 50 girls for lap dances and grinds on you cause I'm done with you. And this time I mean it. I l

Tears were on my eyes and I picked up my phone and went out the door no turning back. Not before whispering an I love you before leaving.

Fredo will get my stuff.

------------------------

short

4 comments:

  1. YAAAAAAAS YOUTUBER!!!!
    CAN IT BE ANDREA RUSSETT?! SHE'S BAE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah she's awesome or Lauren Elizabeth <3

      Delete
  2. YAAAS a youtuber

    ReplyDelete
  3. Andrea yes yes she is so bae

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.