17 Jan 2015

fame 64- canada and vaycay + RS


We were in canada for about two days and we did:


landed

took pictures on shots 
and he posted a photo on instagram and people went crazy



(on the plane)

YN: justin can I play you a song?

jb: sure. is it yours?

yn: yeah I wrote it in rehab 

jb: so i am gonna cry

yn: i did, and there is a music video.

jb: ok play it

I played him the heart wants what it wants

when the song was over I saw him with tears in  his eyes

jb: it's beautiful. I couldn't of said it better myself

he came over and hugged me

yn: thank you

jb: That guy is lucky

yn: why

i chuckled

jb: He got to kiss you

yn: You did too... we did everything that was in there

jb: Yeah but we had sex thank god that wasn't in there

i chuckled

yn: good that it isn't

jb: yeah... but it was good

we were still hugging and I let my face in his shoulder.

YN: It was good

jb: I wrote a song about it

yn: me too

jb: can I hear it cause I don't remember

yn. FINE BUT DONT LAUGH!

i scoffled playfully

I played him DO IT

jb: I like it.

yn: me too

jb: when will it be out

yn: The heart id gonna be out november probably it's suppose to come out 3 times but I move it

jb: really?

yn: yeah

there was a pause

jb: We would do it every day huh

he teased

yn: shut up bieber

jb: I would honestly

YN; So do you really like it?

jb: cross my heart hope to die promise you that I love it

YN: Good

i crawled on his chair on the plane and kissed him.

he said I need to make a heart and he took a shot


*****************************************************


AUGUST 18TH 
4PM

Justin was playing golf and I am here babysitting the kids.

We are in the pool having fun.

Yn: you guys are good swimmers.

Jz: i'm better

JX: No I am

yn: Ok I will decide who's better

JZ: YEY!

JX: Ok

yn: Jazzy swim from here to here, Jaxon your next

jx: ok

they swam and jazzy was better but she was older

Yn: You guys are both good swimmers. You both get an award.

jx: What kind

yn: you decide

jz: I want to build castles with you later in the  sandpit

yn: got it. Jaxo what do you want?

jx: kwisses

yn: kisses?

jx: yeah.

I gave him a kiss on the lips.

yn: more later.

jx: yey!

yn: We should get out before we get cold.

jz: ok

we got out of the pool and on the deckchairs

And than I felt like I peed myself

my water broke.

holly crap I'm not pregnant

YN: Guys can you wait here for a sec?

JZ: Sure

I went in to the bathroom.

Great just great.

i got my period.

yeeeeeey!!! the happiest time of the month!

I went to our room looked for tampons and than did my thing and went out.

When I was walking back I noticed Justin walking here.

I set on a chair and than he sat in front of me.

JB: My back is killing me

Yn: Poor baby

i started to massage him.

JB: Ohhh that feels good.

i smiled and continued

Jb: you should be a masseuse

Yn: Maybe when I retire.

Jb: no what you retire you will

he turned around and whispered in my ear

JB: Be the mother of my children my wife and my bed partner aka sex partner

Yn: Shut up

i smacked his shoulder

JB: I can imagine it now

he closed his eyes

YN: NO! stop open your eyes!!

he opened them and smirked

Jb: what if we went in our room when my dad comes?

YN; I can't baby

Jb: Why not? they won't hear us

Yn: No it's just that I am on my period

jb: well crap

YN: Yeah...

JB: But you'll be ok for the vaycay right?

YN: Yeah than I will

i smirked and bit my lip

jb: That turned me on

yn: Go take care of that

Jb: I want you to

yn: I'm watching your brother and sister

jb: Dang it

he stood up with a little budge in his pants.

YN: Love you! good luck

jb: Thanks.

i laughed and went to join jazzy who was playing in the sandpit.

---------------------------

Later that night I saw someone on instagram post this:


SOOOO CUTE!!! @JUSTINBIEBER @YOURINSTAGRAMNAME
#j(yn)


and another one witch made me crack up

YN WAS MASSADGING HIM AND LOOK WHAT HAPPENED TO JUSTIN'S PANTS WHEN SHE WAS DONE LOL #JYN #JERRY #OMB

00000000000000000000000000000000000000000


Next day justin was teaching me how to ride a 4-wheeler and paps took pics of that too and fans went crazy again;

Bieber's touching the booty #assyn #bigbigbooty

.................................................................................................................


VACATION 


Me and Justin were having a good time took some photos and posted them

justin posted on ig

justin posted on ig

that'S me and my butt thanks to Justin he posted on ig

IG= INSTAGRAM

You can imagine what me did the whole entire day when I was off my period (with protection) 

It was later that night and Justin and I were taking a swim 

JB: Babe take a picture of me 


It was bad quality.

I posted it on instagram for a minute than deleted it

Sunsets <3 #LOML 

people still didn't find out the LOML = love of my life 

-----------------------------------------------

Next day I woke up with breakfast made 

JB: Baby here you go. The bibs pancakes

I chuckled and said thank you

H walked over sat the tray down and kissed me.

He sat next to me and we talked for some time. I held the fork out for him and he took the bite.

JB: I'm a good cook

Yn: You are. But just for breakfast

JB: I agree with that 

he chuckled.

When I finished he took my hand and led me to the bathroom.

and there I saw


YN: Aww baby!

I hugged him and kissed him.

YN: It's beautiful thank you.

I kissed him again

YN: Are you coming in too?

JB: Not now but tonight in the other bathroom I might

YN: Well good than

I kissed his lips and he left the bathroom.

LATER THAT NIGHT


YN: BABY that you again it's beautiful.

JB: You can thank me right now and we can get in that later

He pulled me back to the bedroom

YN. How about I thank you in there?

JB: Or both 

YN: that works too

we went in the bedroom and you know what happened ;)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After the vacation me and Justin pretended we broke up so I can put out the heart wants what it wants

I am at the interview with ryan secrest right now:



PART 1

PART 2

PART 3  ( INSTED TAYLOR IS SELENA AND TAYLOR)

and justin gave me the watch for my birthday.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

2 MORE CHAPTERS!!!!



1 comment:

  1. So it and the heart wants what it wants awwww ♥

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.