17 May 2015

Studio 1 (new imagine)

Hi so this is a stry I just decidet to make like rn. 

💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓

I was sitting at starbucks drinking and looking around on my phone I looked up and saw him at the counter. That's when I saw him first.

The same day I was walking down the street and looked to the left there he was again. That's when I saw him the second time.

So it was around 7.20 pm I was walking to my flat. I was walking and I really had to pee and I couldn't wait till I got home so I saw a gates building. Ok? I went in and asked if I can use the bathrom. 

Girl: sure I'll show you

Yn: thanks 

She showed it to me I thanked her and did my business washed my hands and went out. I was looking through my purse . 

Thats when I bumped into someone. 

Yn: oh my god I'm so so sorry. 

?: it's ok it was my fault. 

That's when I looked up at rhe person. 

It was the same dude I was seeing this entire day. 

Justin fricken Bieber 

Yn: how was it your fault. I was the idiot with the head in my purse. 

Jb; ok.. But I'm still sorry. 

Yn: it's fine. 

Jb: so your not screaming so eather you don't know who I am or your a hater. 

Yn: well what would you say if Intold you I'm not a hater and I know who you are. 

Jb: than i would as you to explain it to me over dinner if you want. 

Yn: sure. 

I stepped foward and turned around. And pointed at him. 

Yn: your good bieber I got to say 

Jb: well thanks miss YLN 

Yn: o- wait how do you know who I am? 

Jb: well let's say I'm not blind and I saw some posters of you around town. 

Yeah I was a model well trying to be one I  just started my career. 

Jb: so um... I am gonna get it out there cause I don't know what to say but your really beautiful and I was wondering if i can have your number? 

Yn: sure 

I took a pen and wrote it on his hand 

My number: ************** YN xo ;) 

Yn: see ya bieber. 

I walked away. 

Justin p.o.v

Wow I got her number dang she's beautiful. I watched her walk away went to the bathroom and went back to my studio saved her number and went back to work. 

After I went out talked to some fans and went home. 

I looked at the clock 2.30 am 

She's asleep probably but still. 

Hey beautiful sorry if i woke you up or if your seeing this in the morning but O was wondering if you would like to go to dinner with me tomorrow/ actually today at 8 pm? 

I send it to her and saw her read it oh crap

Its Justin byw

It's ok i got it haha :) and sure i would love to... 

Great i'll pick you up 

Ok i live at &/&.!/@.!-/&/!€ 

See you cutie. Night. 

See ya nighty 

I smiled at her nighty and went to sleep








No comments:

Post a Comment

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.