17 May 2015

Studio- 2 "date"

So it was around 6.30 pm and the date was in a hour. 

I had a shoot today and I just came back from it. Me and Justin have been texting the whole day. He said to dress casually. Ok but I'm still gonna wear a dress. 

Showe check ✅
Hair check ✅
Make up + nails check ✅
Dress check ✅ 
Done! 

I was wearing this: 

It was 7.50 perfect!

I was waiting for the buzzer so i can let justin in. 

EEREEREEEEEE!

Yn: hey come up. 

Jb: ok

He walked up I oppened the door. 

Jb: wow! You look beautiful. Abd I told you to dress casually. 

Yn: i am! 

Jb: your wearing a dress! 

Yn: a dress that is appropriate for a date! 

I chuckled 

Jb: ok.

🍝🍝🍝🍝🍝🍝🍝🍝🍝🍝

So we arrived at the restaurant and i was sitting in the car. Justin stepped out to talk to some fans it's ok I didn't mind at al it was actually very cute. 

( i'm lazy roght now so this is justin this is yn) 

So um, how old are you. 

Turned 21 on may 5th 

Wow happy birthday than

Thanks. So how ild are you i know how old you are but I don't wanna sound like a stalker. 

We laughed at that we talked got to know each other and than justin said that he's gonna go out to take pictures and take care so we can get out safely. 

Hes so sweet. 

🍞🍞🍞🍞🍞

We were driving back to justins place so we are gonna watch a movie. We walked through the door and i met esters eyes. She emidiantly rab up to me. I leaned down. 

Hey princess. Your so cute yeah 

She jumped on my lap 

Hi

I giggled and stood up with her. She licjed my face and i chuckled 

She's adorable 

She usually barks at new people. 

She likes me then

That makes to of us. 

I hid my blush behind ester. 

Let's go to rhe couch.

We sat on the couch with ester still in my lap. 

Ok so I don't wanna be to weird and you don't have to answer that question if your uncomfortable 

Ok?

Are you a virgin? 

Um, no 

And I wasn't lying but my first time wasn't all nice and that stuff.

Ok, sorry but i just asked if you are cause i don't wanna make you uncomfortable. I'm not eather. But i really wanna watch 50 shades of gray. I wanted to see it when it came out but couldn't.

It's ok I haven't seen it eather. 

We chuckeld Justin brought me his cami and shorts so I'd be more comfortable and he went to change. 

I took a video of me and esther and put it on snapchat. I also took a pic of her with 😍😍🐶 and posted it. 

When inchanged i had to tie the pants up with a hair tie cause it was too big. 

Ready? 

Yeah 

I took esther back in my lap and she fell asleep in me half an hour into the movie. Justin sat nect to me and had an arm wrapped around my shoulder when he did he do that ? I have no i idea. 

After that we watched the first time and than i think i fell asleep. 

😴😴😴😴😴
See you tomorrow 




No comments:

Post a Comment

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.