23 May 2015

Neverland 11- you always need someone to blame!



So we jut landed back in cali and my dad picked me up. Fredo and Justin left the second that we got here but i didn't mind.

I saw dads car and I quickly walked past paparazzi into the car.

D: Hey honey how are you.

He said hugging me

YN: I'm good dad how about you?

D: Great.

YN:  Good.

D: ready to spend the rest of the day with pops

YN: Yes old man

??????????????????? LATER THAT NIGHT???????????????

I saw alfredo posted this picture

Stupid little kids at the airport they annoyed me the whole way back! JUSTIN! LOOK LOOK!! @yin @justinbieber


I smirked and posted


AHEM! @alfredoflores who annoyed me?! JUSTIN LET'S PLEY SOME VIDEO GAMES!! Who annoyed who than?! @justinbieber

And i saw justin post 


What are you two complaining about! And you two kids annoyed me! JUSTIN! LOOK DO WE LOOK ANYTHING LIKE YOU?! @yin @alfredoflores

I chuckled at our little fight. 

D: YN pizza id here!!

YN: Coming just gonna change in my PJ's 

D: Kay

?????????????????????????? 2.30 am???????????????????????

 My phone started ringing

Justin <3

YN: What? I was sleeping bieber?

JB: Baby...

YN: Yeah?

I yawned 

JB: I miss you 

YN: We saw each other 7 hours ago 

I chuckled

JB: Come to my place?

YN: Justin it's 3 am

JB: I'll pick you up

YN: Your crazy

JB: Please, I miss your lips and I miss you in my arms 

YN: What am I suppose to say

JB: Make up something

YN: Justin what about I'LL see you in the morning?

JB: No, I'm already here.

YN: Your joking 

JB: no look out your window

I walked to the window 

wow he was not kidding

JB: just come I don't care if your wearing trash

YN: Ok wait a sec

I walked quietly to my dads 

I opened the door of hi bedroom 

YN: Dad I'm going to the Jenners house 

D; This late?

YN:  Yeah kendall has problems

D: Ok 

YN:  Ok dad love you see you night

D: Night 

I walked downstairs pulled my uggs on and walked out of the house. I saw Justin leaning against the car. I ran to him and kissed him.

JB: Hey baby

YN: Hey 

JB: Get in the car it's cold

he hugged me 

YN:  Ok 

i sat in the car and we drove off to?

3+ comments  










1 comment:

  1. <3 awwwww so cuteeee #relationshipgoals

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.