18 May 2015

Studio 3- here

The next morning i was feeling myself awakening and i opened one eye looked around what the hell I'm NOT HOME i quickly lifted up my upper body and looked around. Wait i'm at Justins place I layed back i was on his bed. I fell asleep on the couch  he must've carried me up here. Aww. I looked to my left and alsaw justin under the duvet.I still can't believe i went out on a date with Justin damn Bieber the biggest pop star ever. J turned to my side and closed my eyes. 

I woke up again with someone's arms around me. I saw tattoos. 

I turned around and saw Justin and his eyes were still closed when I turned around he opened them slowly. 

Jb: morning

He smiled at me 

Yn: hey 

Jb: I brought you up here I hope you don't mind. 

Yn: I don't 

I smiled back at him.

Jb: you fell asleep on me yesterday and I didn't want to wake you you looked so peaceful and stuff and I couldn't let you stay on the couch 

Yn: thank you very much 

I kissed his cheek and i think he blushed a little. 

Jb: so uh i really don't know how to say this but uh do you wanna go hiking  runyon canyon and to a lunch and to a pary today if you want. 

Yn: sure but I got to change and stuff

Jb: yeah sure. And I'm gonna go to church and after that i can pick you up and we can go and you have to grab your stuff for the day because I like you staying here and your gonna stay here tonight too I already decided. 

I chuckled. 

Yn: ok boss

I got up and asked for the bathroom he had a new toothbrush and he let me have it. 

It was supposed to be for him but still aww. 

I walked downstairs to see justin making toast. 

I walked into the kitchen and i saw esther  run to me . 

Yn: hey baby how are you.  Your so cute. Yeah

She started licking my face 

Yn: aww cutie. Your so cute. 

Jb: thanks I k ow i am

He smirked at me

Yn: I wasn't talking to you I was talking to your baby. 

Jb: i know i know

Yn: but your cute to. 

😛😛😛😛😛😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😛😚😙😘😘😔😄

We've been walking for 20 minutes and my legs hurt already. 

Yn: justinnnnn 

Jb: whaaaat? 

Yn: can you give me a piggyback ride? 

Jb: hop on

I hopped on his back and we started walking at some times I went on my own. 

I took my phone out and oppened snapchat. 

I started recording what was to my right 

Jb: what are you doing? 

Yn: snapping 

Jb: well snap away then 

I chuckled at him. 

There was a light brush of air and i got cold i was only wearing a sports bra and tights 

Justin carried me to the top and i recorded him and put it on snapchat. 

🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁

We were having lunch at spango restaurant. 

Jb: i herd that the spaghetti is nice

Yn: i'm gonna have the salad i need to watch out for my figure. 

Jb; your figure is like the best I've seen 

In your mind. I saw you had a boner bifore but I didn't say it out loud.

After we ordered we talked around. It was so quiet we were it the VIP section and all alone. 

Jb: so uh you excited for the party later 

Yn: yeah 

Jb: it's not later but still 

Yn: i'm still gonna enjoy it 

I smiled at him. 

💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎

We were now at the party I met khalil and some other people. Me and justin were standing at the back and i had my arms around his shoulders. 

Jb: you having fun? 

Yn: yeah 

We walked for sine drinks and justin was a bit tipsy I think but he sobered up soon. 

I took a snapchat and than we left. 

Jb: so I'm gonna go to church I'll be back in less than an hour and you take care of my baby please i know she loves you guys are gonna take you home.

Yn: kay 

Jb: to my home actually 

Yn: okeeeeey

I smiled

Justins pov

Jb: take her to the house 

Bodyguards: your house? 

Jb: yeah. 

I said as i put sat in the car.













No comments:

Post a Comment

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.