28 Apr 2015

NEVERLAND 10- oreos!!!

I'm Here it is!!!!!!

💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋 


Oh no 

Yes or no 

The fans 

The hate

I like him but ugh

Jb: i-it's fine if you say no I won't hold a grudge 

Yn: Justin I-uh can I think about it? 

He nodded and looked away from me 

Yn: listen justin.... I really really really like you too like REALLY. I just.... - 

Jb: it's ok you don't have to explain i get it you don't wanna date me.

Yn: no justin that's not the case at all! It's that your fans I love them and i'm one of them but they send a lot of hateand I worked hard to gain my confidence and my career I just don't want them to bring it down to be honest I'm afraid of your fans. 

Jb: your afraid of my fans? 

Yn: yeah they send a lot of hate and of my work I need to be confident and i take things  personally. And that's gonnaget to me. 

Jb: yn look, if it's because of the fans we can keep it a secret but if you don't want to date me because of me than we won't date. 

Yn: no justin that's not it I'm scared of the hate Like i know how powerful your fans are. 

Jb: what if we keep it a secret- 

Yn: but we'll have to come clean some day

Jb: just listen to me for a sec 

Yn:ok

Jb: we can take it day by day and when we will be ready to go public than when you feel bad and the hate gets to you, you will come to me and figure it out. 

Yn: ok 

I smiled 

Jb: i'll be there for you everyday everyhour every time you need me ok? 

Yn: yeah 

Jb: so uh..... Will you be my girlfriend? 

Yn: i would love to be your girlfriend 

I smiled 

Jb: thank god 

He smiled and attached me with his lips. I layed back and he was holding himself above me. 

Jb; your so sexy 

Yn: your hot 

Jb: i know 

He leaned back down and kissed me. I couldn't kiss him back because i was laughing so hard. 

Jb: stop and just kiss me 

He chuckled 

We watched the stars made out and then decided to go back 

I put this on after I took a shower to wash the chlorine off of me And didn't put on make up 


We were all bored and decided to make fried oreos. 

Jb: babe watch this

He started juggle with the eggs 

Yn: you'll break them 

Jb: no I won't 

Yn: idiot 

I chuckled 

Fredo was in the bathroom and he knows we're dating. 

I was dipping oreos in and felt two arms around my waist 

Jb: hey there pretty lady 

Yn: heeey 

He kissed my neck and it made me shiver. 

Jb; are you cold? 

Yn: a little 

Jb: want me to get you a sweatshirt 

Yn: no it's fine 

Jb: i mebt my sweatshirt 

Yn: than yes 

I giggled

He chickled and went to his roomand. 

Than in a few seconds fredo came back in.

F: dude i need the oreos 

Yn: i'm dipping them you fry them

F: ok. Where's justin 

Yn: he went to get a t-sirt for me 

F: oh 

Jstin came back in a few seconds walked behind me wrapped one arm around my waist 

Jb: here you go 

He said in my cheek and wrapped his other arm around my waist. 

Yn: thanks 

He let go and i put on the shirt Justin started juggling again and i took a photo of it and fredo and than of me. I made a collage and posted it. 


Frayed oreos!!! @alfredoflores 😏 @justinbieber too bad I can only eat 2 😔 #gottabeinshape #VSphotoshoots

I leaned on the counter next to justin and rested my head on his shoulder. His other arm wrapped around my waist and it slipped down to my butt. I didn't mind though :). 

A: i want them now 

Yn; you can have them when you fry them dude. 

JB: What if I wanna fry you 

he whispered in my ear.

I hit his chest and giggled. 

I felt his kiss my head and I wrapped both of my arms around his waist.

A: Aww so cute but please move your hand off of her but it looks like your the horniest kid ever.

JB: Have you looked at her she's gorgeous.

I blushed and turned my head away from them.

F: I know she is..

JB: But you like kendall so no she's mine!

F; Yeah I get it dude

JB: Good

In a few minutes my phone started ringing and it was my dad. He wanted to face time. 

Shoot

I jumped away from Justin and answered.

YN: Hey dad!

D: Hey sweetie, how are you?

YN: Good, you?

D: I'm great I miss you annoying me. 

YN: Aw that's sweet.

D: How are the guys behaving well?

YN: Yeah say hi to them.

I turned the phone to them.

D: Hey Justin 

JB: Hey Scooter

D: Hey fredo!

F: H-aw shit

He put the oreo in and the oil burned him. 

We all laughed our heads off while he put water on. 

YN: So what did you want?

D: Nothing Just wanted to see how you are all doing.

YN: Oh well we're good 

D: Great when do you come home?

YN: Tomorrow night is our flight I think

D: Good, I'll pick you up. 

YN: Ok dad see you 

D: Bye love you 

YN: Love you too, Bye 

D: Bye guys! 

F&JB: Bye

And I hung up.


























No comments:

Post a Comment

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.