18 Apr 2015

NEVERLAND 9- pool and oh no

Please read the AN at rhe end
Than we herd a knock on the door. Justin quickly jumped on his feet and openes the door. 

It was fredo 

Woosh

F: hey huys um we're gonna order and I wanted to ask you what you want?

Yn: I don't care just no junk for me. 

F: we're gonna order room service 

Yn: than order me a salad please 

Jb: i'll have what everyone else is having 

F: ok. And please be quiet and use protection. 

He smirked 

Yn: gosh fredo just leave 

I giggled. 

F: just saying JB has sex hair. 

Jb: shut up and go 

He chuckled

Justin closed the door and walked to the bed. 

Yn: i like your hair like that. 

Jb: oh do you now? 

Yn: yeah I do it looks really sexy 

Jb: you look pretty sexy too

He smiled and leaned down to kiss me. 

I put my arms around his neck and he sat down on the bed. 

He grabbed by thighs and pulled me on top of his lap straddling him. 

My hands were all over his hair and hos were on my but and going to my waist and back to my but and thighs. He was doing that and it wasn't in like a sweet way it was more lust-y, 

When I was put of breath I pulled away. 

Jb: dang that was hot. 

I blushed and smiled. 

Jb: i think we need to go out now

Yn: yeah we do

Jb: can you chop off your lips and make them invisible and just kiss me all the time? 

Yn: am I that good of a kisser? 

I asked cockily 

Jb: your my best kiss 

I blushed and hid my face in hos neck. 

Jb: your blushing 

He awwed 

Yn: noo.... 

Jb:  yeah you are. So who was your best kiss? I won't get mad if it isn't me though so you can tell the truth

Yn: I swear I'm not. Saying it because you did but your my best kiss too.. Because you have this pink plump lips that are so sick and soft and plus your a good kisser and the good kisser with good lips is probably peerfect. 

I saw him blush a little and he looked away to the side

Yn: now your blushing. 

Jb: nooo... But what i wanted to say is that i love your lips too because they are like angelina jolie and khloes i just ugh i can like eat them. 

Yn: that would be interesting but um we gotta go 

Jb: yeah and just s few hours and than it will be me you and fredo so we can do anything we want

Yn: mhm 

I nodded 

/////////////////////////pool 🏊🏽🏊🏼🏊🏼

The guys already went down to the pool and i was getting dressed I was on the phone witj VS management and I have to go down to the office bext week.

Anyway i was dressed in this


And I went to the pool the security let me in and i saw all ot the guys in the pool already. 

Z: wow 

K: holly s-molly 

R: YN i mean that in the friendliest way possible but you look hot. 

Yn: uh..... Thanks? 

I went in the pool and played some games abd we decided to see who can hold their breath longer fredo was the judge and we all went under water and I felt a hand on my waist I opened my eyes and i think it was justin because it was blurry but I am sure it was justin. 

He swam to me kissed me and squeezed my butt. I kissed him back and pulled away as soon as I herd a ball go inside the water it was probably fredo telling us to stop. I was getting out of breath and decidet toncome up tonsee ryan up and ryan and chaz. 

I looked at fredo and he shook his head saying that they didn't see us. 

And everyone soon came up. Justin was the winner duuuuh 

He's the one on tour

In an hour we decidet to come out. 

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((


Everyone left but fredo and Justin and me. 

We were in the hotel room watching TV 

I looked at justin and saw him looking over to the TV and looked at fredo to see him asleep. 

I poked justin with my elbow and he looked over and i motioed my head to fredo he looked over at him and smiled. 

We got dressed to go back to the pool for some time and it was night already. 

I wrote fredo a note

Hey fredo 

Me and JB went to the pool. We'll be back soon. Call if you need anything 

Jb& yn 

................................

 I was now wearing this; 

I put a short over me and we walked out. 

When we came down we had a different pool but it was private. 

It had a jaccuzzi and a normal pool a masadge pool and the sealing was glass so you can see the starts and the Snow was whipped off. 

We went inside the pool and i started swimming around. 

Yn: justin? 

I turned around to see him right behind me I almost bumped into his chest. 

Yn: holly molly your quiet. 

Justin smiled. 

Jb: just come here. I can't wait any longer. 

I hissed him and it started to get more and more heated. He picked me upy legs around his waist and he walked until we hit a wall or something. We continued to maje out but then a massader turned on and it hit me in the back but it felt really good. I moaned 

Jb: oh god don't do that. 

He murmured against my lips. 

I smirked and stopped kissing him. 

Yn: this massager is soo good I can't evem deal. 

I put my head back and closed my eyes. 

Jb: you like it more than kissing me? 

Yn: I don't know yet 

Jb: what?! Let me try. 

He just switched us around 

Jb; holly jesus

Yn: good huh? 

He nodded and in about 2 minutes it turned off. 

Yn: wanna go to the masadge chair wayer thingy. 

Jb; yeah 

We swam or walked to the thing it was like big beds in the water and it masadges you and it had a beautiful view of the sky.

We lyed there he was lying on my left side. 

I looked at him and smiled I leaned to kiss his cheek but he turned his head to me and i bit my lip and kissed him. 

When we stopped I put py head o. His chest.

He started to speek so I looked up at him. 


Jb: so uh.... I don't really know what this thing is between us and I don't know the situation with us is but I- uh- i would like us to be more than that I know i sound like a teen age girl but I really really really really really really like you and I wanted to ask you if you want If you would be my girlfriend? 

Oh my lord 

In that moment i just thought about our chareer and the fans the hate everything possible. 

What do I say????

😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮AN😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮

Sprry guys but I have so much stuff to do I promise I'm gonna post more with the 1st of may but I have so many exsams and everything. 

AND ANOUT THE STORY

I wanted to tell you that I'm changing YN's age she's 19 turning 20 and not 21 

Ok so that's is for today

4+ comments for another 
















5 comments:

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.