5 Apr 2015

Neverland 8-

Just to see....

All of the guys standing in front of the door. 

O crap

Did they hear us?? 

Yn: what are you guys doing 

Z: wondering if you wanna watch a movie . 

Yn: sure 

Jb: yeah I'm up for it. 

We sat down and turned on the Computer and hooked it up to The TV. 

Yn: what are we watching??

Z; the wolf of Wall Street. 

Yn: ok but I'm not saying I'm gonna watch the whole thing. It's 9.30 pm and I'm exhausted. 

K: you lil baby can't handle being up late 

Yn: sorry. 

We started watching and in the middle I decided to get ready for bed. 

Yn: I'm gonna get ready. 

I stood up went to my room and pulled out stuff from my suitcase make up remover bla bla bla and than shoot I forgot my PJS at home. 

Oh well T-shirt and sweats will do. 

I walked in the bathroom took my make up off put my hair in a bun showered and dressed up and put glasses on. 


I walked out. I saw justin laying on the counc and I sat in his lap. 

F: where are you buying your PJS cause there are awesome.  

Yn: it's just a shirt and sweats I forgot everything at home 

I chuckled. 

Jb: come with me. 

I stood up and he took my hand and led ne to his room. 

Yn: what

He reached down for his suitcase and lifted it up on the bed. 

His muscles flexed oh my god hoott

Jb: your not gonna wear nice clothes to sleep. 

He said looking through his suitcase 

Yn: what should I sleep naked? 

Jb: that's sounds good. 

Yn: I'm kidding 

Jb:I'm gonna give you my long sleeve shirt and pants 

Yn: no justin you don't have to

Jb: but I want to. 

He reaches out his hands and there was a white long sleeve shirt and sone sweats.

Yn: I'll take the shirt but I won't take the pants 

Jb: why not? 

Yn: i just have sweats on right now but I sleep in my underpants and a shirt. 

Jb: oh

Yn: yeah se you can put those away. 

Jb: fine I will 

He threw the pants back on the suitcase and turned back to me.

I smiled at him. 

Jb: can you change now?

Yn: in front of you? 

Jb: sure 

Yn: I would if i would have a bra on. 

Jb: you sleep without a bra on too?

I blushed and nodded 

Jb: wow ok 

He smirked 

Yn: whipe that off

I laughed 

He just smirked bigger and wiggled his eyebrows. 

I just giggled and hugged him. 

We were wrapped in a bear hug. 

I felt him kiss my forehead and rested his head on top of mine. 

I rested my chin on his chest and looked up at him. 

He looked down and kissed me. 

Yn: I'm gonna go change. 

Jb: ok. 

He kissed  me quickly and I walked out. 

I saw the guys still watching the movie. 

I walked in my room changed and walked out. 

I saw the guys still watching and half of them were asleep. 

I walked to Justin's room and lightly knocked on the door. 

Jb: just a sec 

In a few seconds he oppened the door. 

Jb: come in. 

I smiled and walked in. 

Yn: how do I look? 

Jb: amazing 

Yn: you look good too

I looked at him in sweats and a shirt with no sleeves 

Jb: thanks 

Yn: so I'm gonna transport in bed and I'll see you. 

Jb: ok good night I'm gonna hit the bed too but It's gonna be hard to fall asleep? 

Yn: me too I have the problem where there is a new bed I can't sleep in the first day. 

Jb: yeah me too. 

I yawned 

Jb: aww that was cute 

I smiled and hugged him. 

Yn; night 

I leaned up kissed his cheek and lips quickly and walked out. 

Jb: night 

I saw the guys sleeping. 

Yn: hey guys? 

Yn: yo

They slowly opened their eyes. 

Yn: you gotta go 

Z: yeah we'll move. 

They all got up. 

Everyone: night 

I layed in bed and tosses and turned for hours 

1.49 am 

Great. 

I stood up and walked to Justin's room. 

I knocked but got no answer so I stepped in. 

Yn: justin? 

I walked closer and saw he had headphones in. 

When he saw me he jumped slightly. 

I giggled. 

Yn: sorry Jay I didn't mean to scare you. 

Jb: can't sleep??

Yn: no. You? 

Jb: no

Jb: come here. 

He moved hos duvet and I climbed in. 

Jb: You excited for tomorrow? 

Yn: Why? 

Jb: we're going boarding!!! 

Yn: you guys are I'm not I'm skiing 

Jb: I'll teach you how to board.

Yn: good cause I hate seeing you guys having fun boarding and I'm all alone.  

Jb; poor baby 

Yn: i knowI am

He smiled and kissed me. 

NEXT DAY

We were boarding and skiing till we were all tired we decided to sit and talk for a while we sat in a corner in the boards so we wouldn't sit on the snow and talked Fredo had stomach problems so he went back to the hotel.

http://www.polyvore.com/ski_time/set?id=151296923

I looked to my left and I started talking to Ryan and I felt a snow +ball hit my face I looked at who could throw it and saw Za sitting there with a smirk on his face and I threw snow back but it was just like ash because I didn't make a snow ball. And in mater of seconds all I herd was

Z: GO!

And snow balls were flying in my face and than everyone was next to me they were throwing snow in my face I felt a hand full of snow on my face and the person started rubbing it in and it got in my eye my nose It was horrible I was being bullied by my friends at least that's how it felt like I just wanted to cry my eyes hurt my face hurt.

Aerated it got in my mouth.

I started coughing but that didn't stop them.

Yeah when they stop I'm gonna go.

I was coughing really bad now and my eyes hurt so bad I just wanted to die.

Yn:Guys

They didn't stop

Yn: Guys please stop I can't breath.

And they still didn't stop.

Yn: Please s-stop

They didn't so I tried to stand up and when I finally did I grabbed my stuff and skied to the bottom and then I walked to the hotel.

When I got there I saw Fredo watching TV

F: YN! What happened your face is so red.

Yn: Ask the others. They attacked me with snow and rubber sit in my face and everything hurts the snow got under my clothes and oh my god I hate them..

F: Go take a shower and put lotion on your face or something because you have like red shin and like 3 dots of like blood on your face too.


I'm gonna kill them.

I grabbed my clothes went in to the shower

http://www.polyvore.com/im_just_lazy/set?id=154703557

I came out and told redo that I'm gonna call my dad and go to sleep.

I went i my room called my dad face timed kendall and I took a nap.

----------------

When I woke up I herd yelling or someone talking loudly.

?: Dude she had blood on her face don't tell me it wasn't that bad.

?2: SHE HAD BLOOD?!

ok that was freed and justin?

JB: I'm gonna see her.

F; She'S asleep.

JB: Maybe she's awake.

I herd him lightly knock on the door and I turned to the wall and pretended that I was asleep.

I herd the door open and close.

I think he leaned over and looked  if I was awake but I had my eyes closed.

He sat at the edge of the bed and I felt his hand on my side. He went on his knees on the bed and put his hand on my cheek probably looking at my face.

He leaned closer he kissed my cheek and than my temple.

JB: I'm sorry, I didn't know it would go that far I stopped soon. You probably can't hear me witch is good. But I wanted to say that I'm sorry and I hope your face gets better and bad news Chaz and Za and Khalil and everyone else that's not me and Fredo is going home because they have to but they are going tomorrow morning. Ok I'll let you sleep and me and the guys are gonna order food than go to the pool join us but we'll leave you a sticky note because you cAN'T hear me.


He kissed my cheek and stood up I grabbed his wrist and he almost fell over.

I chuckled because I could imagine him.

JB: Your awake.

I nodded

JB: Open your eyes cutie.

I shook my head.

JB: Did you hear me?

I nodded

JB: What do you want so you can open your eyes.

I put one finger on my lips and bounced it.

JB: Oh so you want my lips huh?

I just nodded.

And probably blushed.

He kissed my lips and I put my hands on his face so I can kiss him better.

He smiled in the kiss witch made me smile.

JB: I have to go out I need to tell them your up so we can eat.

He said his lips still on mine

I just shook my head no and pulled him on my face he sat on the bed and lied on top of me but he kept his weight on his hands

We were getting more and more intense.

I pulled away because I needed to breath.

YN: Are we still going to the pool?

JB: If you want to

YN: I can'T wait to go...

JB: Let's go eat.

YN: Five more minutes

I grabbed his face and leaned up so I could kiss him.
 His hand went to my cheek than we herd
.............


000000000000000000000000

OK GUYS COMMENT?!

3+



4 comments:

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.