7 Feb 2014

Trailer & Some Other Surprises.

Hi guys agghhhh I'm sorry did I get you excited?! Well hopefully not cos then I'll feel bad!
Anyways I do have the trailer like practically done, I just need music, which I think I have covered for now.
I just made this post to update you guys on what's going on. I just have to add some more clips and make some finishing touches before I finish! That's all and hopefully it'll be up by Sunday! (It really should be)
There's something I've always wanted to do and I'd like to tell you guys about it! So I was thinking of maybe doing like 'The Fan Of The Week/Month' as a thing. Where I have you guys email me your stories about your justin Bieber experiences(can be anything) and than I chose one fan who gets to be honored in there own post! What do you guys think? Comment your thoughts.
Anyways I know it's been a while since I posted an actual story like I'm supposed to (whoops) so maybe tomorrow I'll post a cute one shot?! What kind of one shot do you guys want?! I'm gonna take a vote and if there is no particular choice I'll choose myself!

COMMENT 1 IF YOU WANT: a cute/romantic fanfic.

COMMENT 2 IF YOU WANT: a dirty/cute fanfic.

COMMENT 3 IF YOU WANT: a breakup/makeup fanfic.

COMMENT 4 IF YOU WANT: a random surprise choice.

VOTING BEGINS NOW! Goooooooo!(;

---

Ana.

14 comments:

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.